Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Those That Stole Obi’s Votes Have Realised That He Would Win In Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those That Stole Obi’s Votes Have Realised That He Would Win In Court (1960 Views)

Atedo Peterside: Where Was Amaechi When Obi's Votes Were Transferred To Tinubu / Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos / Edo: 14 Rebel Lawmakers Have Realised They Were Deceived By Oshiomhole – Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those That Stole Obi’s Votes Have Realised That He Would Win In Court by Newton2024: 8:43pm On May 13, 2023
Those that stole Obi’s votes have realised that we will win in the majority of court cases, according to Kehinde Edun

The Labour Party legal adviser, Kehinde Edun has reacted to the leadership crisis currently rocking the party in an interview that’s being aired live on Channels Television. Kehinde Edun said the likes of Apapa are elements of distraction which the opposition parties are using to weaken the party.

He stated that their political opponents, mainly the APC have paid Apapa and his colleagues to quench the momentum in Nigeria, and in the party.

When asked why he thinks Apapa was paid, he said that their political opponents who stole Peter Obi’s votes have seen that they are going to win most of the cases in the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal, hence they sent Apampa to cause confusion in the party.

In his words, he said:

“Nobody has the right to hijack power. Those (Apapa) attacking the party were paid by our political opponents, mainly the APC. The APC and others who stole our votes have seen that we are going to win most of our cases in court, so they want to weaken us.”
https://legitvibes.com.ng/those-that-stole-obis-votes-have-realised-that-we-will-win-in-the-majority-of-court-cases-according-to-kehinde-edun/

7 Likes

Re: Those That Stole Obi’s Votes Have Realised That He Would Win In Court by Throwback: 8:46pm On May 13, 2023
Only a mad man would be claiming he was robbed of what he never had.

It is safe to say that Peter Obi has a mental problem.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those That Stole Obi’s Votes Have Realised That He Would Win In Court by God1000(m): 8:50pm On May 13, 2023
I still find it difficult to believe what happened in the last presidential election in Nigeria

18 Likes

Re: Those That Stole Obi’s Votes Have Realised That He Would Win In Court by Newton2024: 8:52pm On May 13, 2023
Why are the same set of criminals that are supporting Tinubu also surpporting him? The likes of Apapa are elements of distraction which the Tinubu is using to weaken the party.

9 Likes

Re: Those That Stole Obi’s Votes Have Realised That He Would Win In Court by duro4chang(m): 8:53pm On May 13, 2023
Trash. No wonder Datti refused to follow him to court. Effort in futility

1 Like

Re: Those That Stole Obi’s Votes Have Realised That He Would Win In Court by adem30: 8:54pm On May 13, 2023
Throwback:

E come be like say na Obi brain them steal because he has no mandate anywhere. He should go and obtain one from his yes daddy in Ota

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those That Stole Obi’s Votes Have Realised That He Would Win In Court by floret23(f): 8:55pm On May 13, 2023
Political opponents, mainly the APC have paid Apapa and his colleagues to quench the momentum in Nigeria, and in the party. For riding on a stolen mandate, Tinubu cannot last. It will end in disgrace for him and his fellow criminals.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those That Stole Obi’s Votes Have Realised That He Would Win In Court by BetterHeadline: 9:08pm On May 13, 2023
The Ijaw still remember how thugs in APC machete them for refusing to support drug daddy.

2 Likes

Re: Those That Stole Obi’s Votes Have Realised That He Would Win In Court by cmikel: 9:10pm On May 13, 2023
Ok
Re: Those That Stole Obi’s Votes Have Realised That He Would Win In Court by PeterObi4LP: 9:13pm On May 13, 2023
Throwback:

Go and ask those who defended Buhari for 8yrs if they ever set their eyes on him or invited to the villa or even remembered for defending him. That will be your faith.

You will keep defending at the end nothing for you and your family. Las las na you lose.

3 Likes

Re: Those That Stole Obi’s Votes Have Realised That He Would Win In Court by YouandiAllofus: 9:18pm On May 13, 2023
Y
Re: Those That Stole Obi’s Votes Have Realised That He Would Win In Court by colorsofrainbow: 9:19pm On May 13, 2023
duro4chang:
Trash. No wonder Datti refused to follow him to court. Effort in futility

Tomorrow if u see Datti in court now, u will say no wonder Datti's wife no follow am
Agbado cronies are very predictable 😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Those That Stole Obi’s Votes Have Realised That He Would Win In Court by Godjone(m): 9:23pm On May 13, 2023
Throwback:

If Peter Obi has mental problem, then you must be completely mad without cure. A mad naked man on the street will think better but your case has no remedy. Your criminal drug Lord must return that mandate

3 Likes

Re: Those That Stole Obi’s Votes Have Realised That He Would Win In Court by Throwback: 9:32pm On May 13, 2023
Godjone:
If Peter Obi has mental problem, then you must be completely mad without cure. A mad naked man on the street will think better but your case has no remedy. Your criminal drug Lord must return that mandate

You just reminded me that Obi had previously confirmed that he received advice from a mad man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those That Stole Obi’s Votes Have Realised That He Would Win In Court by blacknp(m): 9:46pm On May 13, 2023
Throwback:

Re: Those That Stole Obi’s Votes Have Realised That He Would Win In Court by NothingDoMe: 10:02pm On May 13, 2023
I know my ward result in the just concluded presidential selection.

Apapa, the so-called founding father and self appointed chairman of LP, should show us his ward result.

1 Like

Re: Those That Stole Obi’s Votes Have Realised That He Would Win In Court by Jiokejohn: 10:04pm On May 13, 2023
Throwback:

Honesty is a debt we owe our conscience.

How best should we describe this picture (attached)? Many (in thousands) mutilated results like this abound in Irev.

The logical question is - why was the LP always the victim?

I challenge you to post a single verifiable result where LP stole APC or any other party's result.

FACTS DON'T LIE!

Everyone is growing old. At your age, try to leave a legacy of HONESTY to humanity.

1 Like

Re: Those That Stole Obi’s Votes Have Realised That He Would Win In Court by jconsulting(f): 10:31pm On May 13, 2023
PeterObi4LP:

Go and ask those who defended Buhari for 8yrs if they ever set their eyes on him or invited to the villa or even remembered for defending him. That will be your faith.

You will keep defending at the end nothing for you and your family. Las las na you lose.

Mr man, pain is real for you at least for the next four years, let me tell you something good about Buhari government, for those that lost their jobs and think of what to do to survive they are doing well for themselves now, because we discovered our talents. Either Tinubu or not we earn in foreign currency unperturbed by inflation or exchange rate....but I will never support a deceiver who sees election as a religious War.

Tinubu is the anointed one and I don't need anything from him rather I will continue to pray for him to succeed and have a long life.

2 Likes

Re: Those That Stole Obi’s Votes Have Realised That He Would Win In Court by Jiokejohn: 10:36pm On May 13, 2023
jconsulting:

Mr man, pain is real for you at least for the next four years, let me tell you something good about Buhari government, for those that lost their jobs and think of what to do to survive they are doing well for themselves now, because we discovered our talents. Either Tinubu or not we earn in foreign currency unperturbed by inflation or exchange rate....but I will never support a deceiver who sees election as a religious War.

Tinubu is the anointed one and I don't need anything from him rather I will continue to pray for him to succeed and have a long life.
If you are to be called HIS EXCELLENCY, let the process that brought you there be excellent.

1 Like

Re: Those That Stole Obi’s Votes Have Realised That He Would Win In Court by duro4chang(m): 10:42pm On May 13, 2023
[quote author=colorsofrainbow post=123119654]

Tomorrow if u see Datti in court now, u will say no wonder Datti's wife no follow am
Agbado cronies are very predictable
Re: Those That Stole Obi’s Votes Have Realised That He Would Win In Court by ItooWorWor(m): 11:21pm On May 13, 2023
Madmen everywhere grin

1 Like

Re: Those That Stole Obi’s Votes Have Realised That He Would Win In Court by Ingocof(m): 11:43pm On May 13, 2023
Newton2024:
Those that stole Obi’s votes have realised that we will win in the majority of court cases, according to Kehinde Edun
https://legitvibes.com.ng/those-that-stole-obis-votes-have-realised-that-we-will-win-in-the-majority-of-court-cases-according-to-kehinde-edun/

He would definitely win Tinubu in lawn tennis court.
Re: Those That Stole Obi’s Votes Have Realised That He Would Win In Court by bhella10: 1:20am On May 14, 2023
Everyday wailing like hynas "Tinubu must Return..." Una no de taya? Ohaneze don already surrender make una rest. ENKR!
Re: Those That Stole Obi’s Votes Have Realised That He Would Win In Court by Akungitit: 3:26am On May 14, 2023
IPOB are dreamers that's why they're always losing.
Re: Those That Stole Obi’s Votes Have Realised That He Would Win In Court by LajaLaba: 5:22am On May 14, 2023
''Dense people no get sense nah grin
Re: Those That Stole Obi’s Votes Have Realised That He Would Win In Court by boltwings: 7:57am On May 14, 2023
why has NLC and LP not arrested Lamidu Apapa for impersonation and misconduct

(1) (Reply)

Emulate Nigeria’s Peter Obi, Sierra Leone Party Regulations Chair / Tinubu Supporters Call For Killing Of South South People Over Ambushed Soldiers / Obi May Win 2027 My Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.