Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,047 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

If You Are To Win Sports Bet You Must Take It As If You Are Preparing For An Exa - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / If You Are To Win Sports Bet You Must Take It As If You Are Preparing For An Exa (372 Views)

Odds Arena: Win Sports Betting With Sure Tipsters / "Barcelona Preparing For Life After Lionel Messi" - President Bartomeu / This Dude Lost 1m In Sports Bet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are To Win Sports Bet You Must Take It As If You Are Preparing For An Exa by guobe: 8:48pm On May 13, 2023
I see people creating different threads lamenting that bets have ruined them,landlord pursuing them including wizards and what not may,I just shake my head and say these guys don't know what they are doing .First thing first soccer betting has rules and it is boldly written in their sites that you should use spare money,don't use your feeding money,don't use your rent money, don't borrow to play but MBA this people will never hear word as they will break the rules of betting and start lamenting.Betting is meant for geniuses as the codes in it are what is obtainable in universities and other higher seatadel of learning.if you are not mathematically inclined just forget about it.when I do my betting forecast it is as if I am going to a war front prepared with my biro and book and still yet this people will beat me if they want to talk less of people just pressing the computer kpakpakpa.To be continued

1 Like

Re: If You Are To Win Sports Bet You Must Take It As If You Are Preparing For An Exa by ecoco2014(m): 4:32pm On May 14, 2023
Nice one guobe! Just like knowing when to cash out and when to take a break after losing streaks. It is also important to set a time frame with what to achieve (if Christ tarries) and knowing when to stop.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are To Win Sports Bet You Must Take It As If You Are Preparing For An Exa by guobe: 7:39pm On May 14, 2023
ecoco2014:
Nice one guobe! Just like knowing when to cash out and when to take a break after losing streaks. It is also important to set a time frame with what to achieve (if Christ tarries) and knowing when to stop.
also one must be financially prudent. You must be cautious of your input and output of your bets because if you are not careful the betting will wreck you.

(1) (Reply)

FIFA -U20 2023 Men World Cup Schedule / Aaa / Barcelona Begin Sale Of Camp Nou Grass In Takeaway Packs To Raise Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.