Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Tchidi Chikere Mourns Saint Obi - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tchidi Chikere Mourns Saint Obi (64608 Views)

Nuella Njubigbo And Tchidi Chikere Unfollow Each Other. Sophie Williams Reacts / Nuella Njubigbo And Tchidi Chikere Celebrate Their Wedding Anniversary / Nuella Njubigbo And TChidi Chikere's White Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tchidi Chikere Mourns Saint Obi by Lovestrong(m): 11:11am On May 14, 2023
DennisEche:
Hypocrite, you were dodging him when he needed your attention now youare cruising with his death.
brother understanding is d key to all success
Re: Tchidi Chikere Mourns Saint Obi by detectivejones: 11:11am On May 14, 2023
And he shamelessly wrote all these to what end? Nollyclouts. RIP Saint this breaks my heart.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tchidi Chikere Mourns Saint Obi by Streetmovement(m): 11:14am On May 14, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Chai, state of emergency comes to mind

Death sha embarassed
Re: Tchidi Chikere Mourns Saint Obi by kingthreat(m): 11:19am On May 14, 2023
MartinsD12:

Chikere is a hypocrite, same with other Nollywood actors and actresses they don't take care of their loved ones especially these legends it's pathetic, actors guild of Nigeria emeka rollas have all failed woefully, this man was sick what help did they offer him , when he stopped acting did they check up on him no , they assume everything is alright with him , they are all hypocrites , now he is gone everyone of them is coming out to talk rubbish, fake Nollywood industry, fake love, it's so sad, rip to the pioneer of action movie , the van Damme of Nigerian action blockbusters my heart is broken I remember growing up watching his films state of emergency being one of my favorite he acted it alongside a great actor who died in 2006 tom west rip saint obi, this is unbelievable.

Stop this nonsense blame game. Some people are private individuals. Whatever is affecting them, they keep it private. They don't want to become objects of sympathy or content for blogs. Respect their decisions. RIP Saint Obi.

5 Likes

Re: Tchidi Chikere Mourns Saint Obi by Maryam1234(f): 11:20am On May 14, 2023
RIP Legend
Thanks for leaving your footprint on the sands of Time.
Re: Tchidi Chikere Mourns Saint Obi by olaniyilukman(m): 11:23am On May 14, 2023
Saint Obi my man, may God accept your departed soul and Grant you eternal rest... I remember your action packed movies then Sensational spy, this guy performed brilliantly mehn
Re: Tchidi Chikere Mourns Saint Obi by MissJoy29(f): 11:24am On May 14, 2023
C2Ok:

Jim iyke says hi🌚
Emeka Ike is just passing
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tchidi Chikere Mourns Saint Obi by Major7: 11:28am On May 14, 2023
Damnn niggar, Saint Obi ma niggar, rest in peace sir
Re: Tchidi Chikere Mourns Saint Obi by Rubbiish(m): 11:32am On May 14, 2023
ukaface:
Saint Obi… Rest well
Tell Muna and Sam loco I miss seeing their faces, thanks to y’all for making me fall in love with Nollywood of years ago. I still once in awhile visit YouTube to watch those movies.
Y’all rest in peace. 🕊️
Reincarnate in another beautiful country like Switzerland, Nigeria don Fvck up
You are still wishing for someone to reincarnate in this painful world? Smh...
Re: Tchidi Chikere Mourns Saint Obi by MartinsD12(m): 11:33am On May 14, 2023
kingthreat:

Stop this nonsense blame game. Some people are private individuals. Whatever is affecting them, they keep it private. They don't want to become objects of sympathy or content for blogs. Respect their decisions. RIP Saint Obi.
F off my mention , what I said there is the truth and you have a wrong perception about life so if you have a brother or sister that lives a private life you don't care for them that's why people die with depression in them because of people like you who think everything is okay, don't mention me again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tchidi Chikere Mourns Saint Obi by Ckonnet: 11:35am On May 14, 2023
Life becomes more easier the moment you detach things that you cannot control from your life.
Rest in power LEGEND!!!

1 Like

Re: Tchidi Chikere Mourns Saint Obi by ukaface(f): 11:36am On May 14, 2023
Rubbiish:

You are still wishing for someone to reincarnate in this painful world? Smh...
Does the world ever end??

1 Like

Re: Tchidi Chikere Mourns Saint Obi by thundafire: 11:37am On May 14, 2023
ukaface:
Saint Obi… Rest well
Tell Muna and Sam loco I miss seeing their faces, thanks to y’all for making me fall in love with Nollywood of years ago. I still once in awhile visit YouTube to watch those movies.
Y’all rest in peace. 🕊️
Reincarnate in another beautiful country like Switzerland, Nigeria don Fvck up
especially Loco damn,we do miss his comedy movie roles make una continue to rest in Peace
Re: Tchidi Chikere Mourns Saint Obi by Akharmony: 11:39am On May 14, 2023
I never even happy since i got the shocking news. . . Life and it whole baggages will pass away but those good heart and kindness we render to others will live on forever. . RIP Boss.
Re: Tchidi Chikere Mourns Saint Obi by Rubbiish(m): 11:39am On May 14, 2023
ukaface:

Does the world ever end??
Yes when the trumpet sound cool
Re: Tchidi Chikere Mourns Saint Obi by Adewale1603(m): 11:45am On May 14, 2023
sprints1:
alongside Bob Manuel those guys back then were real OGs
those were the real Nollywood home videos back then, when life was very simple. Those were actors that acted with originality, passion, not unlike now
Re: Tchidi Chikere Mourns Saint Obi by seeyounow1: 11:49am On May 14, 2023
tongue tongue tongue

Re: Tchidi Chikere Mourns Saint Obi by sisisioge: 11:51am On May 14, 2023
It is well....may God bless us with good health and make our days blissful. Rest on Saint Obi
Re: Tchidi Chikere Mourns Saint Obi by Goalnaldo(m): 11:59am On May 14, 2023
Love his movies back then especially those directed by teco benson like state of emergency, take me to mama.
Re: Tchidi Chikere Mourns Saint Obi by ukaface(f): 12:00pm On May 14, 2023
thundafire:
especially Loco damn,we do miss his comedy movie roles make una continue to rest in Peace
Swears
Re: Tchidi Chikere Mourns Saint Obi by tete7000(m): 12:00pm On May 14, 2023
Saint Obi, rest in peace. A great actor.
Re: Tchidi Chikere Mourns Saint Obi by ukaface(f): 12:03pm On May 14, 2023
Rubbiish:

Yes when the trumpet sound cool
Okay
Re: Tchidi Chikere Mourns Saint Obi by kingthreat(m): 12:05pm On May 14, 2023
MartinsD12:

F off my mention , what I said there is the truth and you have a wrong perception about life so if you have a brother or sister that lives a private life you don't care for them that's why people die with depression in them because of people like you who think everything is okay, don't mention me again.

Hey dude. This is not your website. Also the quote function is there and I can use it anytime I want. If you have a problem with that you can swallow a cup of nails.
You are too low to understand that everybody has a right to do whatever the fork they want with their lives. Whether they want to be private or public is their business. If you want to put all your problems on broadcast to social media, that is you.

1 Like

Re: Tchidi Chikere Mourns Saint Obi by AlexPeterz: 12:13pm On May 14, 2023
Rest easy
Re: Tchidi Chikere Mourns Saint Obi by Sermwell(m): 12:13pm On May 14, 2023
DennisEche:
Hypocrite, you were dodging him when he needed your attention now youare cruising with his death.
You're wise! This is exactly what happened!

1 Like

Re: Tchidi Chikere Mourns Saint Obi by delishpot: 12:17pm On May 14, 2023
Pity farming. Scavenger of human misery.

Nigerians love to write long writeup once someone dies. They love to read those sorry for your loss comments. They love to announce someone's death even before the death so that people will focus on them.
Re: Tchidi Chikere Mourns Saint Obi by OlaHolla: 12:47pm On May 14, 2023
chuksville:
Best Nollywood action actor I've ever watched. Denzel Washington and Tom Cruize combined.
He does his stunts himself without assistance from any stunt double. He's the pioneer of Nollywood blockbuster movies.
STATE OF EMERGENCY. EXECUTIVE CRIME. SAKOBI. THE ORACLE. TAKE ME TO MAMA. ETC.

This particular actors death pains me more:
Sam Loco Efe.
Saint Obi.
Muna Obiekwe.
Ada Amen.
ETC.

Rest in peace legends! 😭😭

J. T Tom West 😞

1 Like

Re: Tchidi Chikere Mourns Saint Obi by Oxfordgrade: 12:55pm On May 14, 2023
nlfpmod:
Top Nollywood producer and director Tchidi Chikere has recalled his last phone conversation with legendary actor, Saint Obi before his demise.

Chikere took to his Instagram page to mourn Obi. He wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CsMYuEuOpzz/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
very sad!
Re: Tchidi Chikere Mourns Saint Obi by Emdebby2: 1:13pm On May 14, 2023
I stopped watching Nollywood movies when the new generation actors and actresses emerged. They can't be compared with the old actors. They built Nollywood. RIP Saint Obi.

1 Like

Re: Tchidi Chikere Mourns Saint Obi by occfx: 1:34pm On May 14, 2023
freshkpomo:

I once lost two friends like this. They always called me for hangouts to catch-up but I was just too busy. One in 2018 and the other in 2021. Shortly after they called and I declined, next u hear is they are Dead and I keep crying why I did not make out time for them. Just recently I lost one of my pet dogs and was sad I did not have spend time with him also because he was the last recruit amongst my dogs and the least I have my attention to. All these deaths still hurt me til date and I made a promise to myself that I will always try to listen to people, to make out time for them at least share memories that even if I die or they die, I would have enjoyed them and have something to hold on to.

RIP legend, state of emergency still remains my best action movie and thank you Sir for All the entertainment.

If you are not the type that drinks, you will always find it difficult or excuses to hang out. Alcohol is the only thing that brings guys together irrespective of the busy schedule. I am just hating how dead people are mourned genuinely but we don't celebrate people genuinely.
Re: Tchidi Chikere Mourns Saint Obi by RALPHOW(m): 1:39pm On May 14, 2023
Haaaaa St Obi, may your soul rest in peace.
May the good Lord comfort Nolywood family.
Re: Tchidi Chikere Mourns Saint Obi by davillian(m): 1:40pm On May 14, 2023
We now know you were offering him roles that he declined...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shade Ladipo Sacked By Silverbird Today For Being Controversial / Olamide Signs Empire Record Label Contract - Pictures / "Bring Your Boobs Closer"- Fans To Emma Nyra After Sharing This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.