Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,532 members, 7,843,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Order A Cocktail-making Class For Fun Times - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Order A Cocktail-making Class For Fun Times (211 Views)

FG, ASUU And A Cocktail Of Complicity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Order A Cocktail-making Class For Fun Times by penguin2021(f): 11:06am On May 14, 2023
Hello everyone! I'm considering hiring a cocktail-making master class for my forthcoming party, but I'm uncertain how to begin. Has anyone among you arranged this previously? How did you locate the appropriate class for your party and what was your experience like?
Re: Order A Cocktail-making Class For Fun Times by pixie2: 11:37am On May 14, 2023
I recently hosted a party where we had a cocktail-making class, and it was a total hit! The class added so much excitement and engagement to the party, plus we got to learn some new skills and make some delicious drinks. I highly recommend checking out the cocktail-making class https://www.poptop.uk.com/london/suppliers/catering/cocktailmasterclass/, they have a great selection to choose from. A cocktail making class is definitely a fun and unique way to spice up any party, and it's something that everyone can enjoy.
Re: Order A Cocktail-making Class For Fun Times by crysmile(m): 12:00pm On May 14, 2023
I was in the middle of brainstorming ways to make my party more exciting when I stumbled upon this post. Thank you for the great suggestion! I had no idea that there were workshops like this available. It's going to be an amazing and unique addition to my event. Thanks once again for the inspiration!

(1) (Reply)

Trusted IT Managed Service Provider In Greenville - Vet1 / Online Flight Booking | Oswal Air Travel / Extortion By FRSC Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.