Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,735 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

After Leaving Fox News, Tucker Drops BOMB About Who Controls Members Of Congress - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / After Leaving Fox News, Tucker Drops BOMB About Who Controls Members Of Congress (711 Views)

Breaking News: Tucker Carlson Has Been Added To Ukraine Kill List Website / Tucker Carlson Fired From Fox News! / Fox News Cameraman Pierre Zakrzewski Killed In Ukraine By Russian Military Fire. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Leaving Fox News, Tucker Drops BOMB About Who Controls Members Of Congress by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:27am On May 14, 2023
After Leaving Fox News, Tucker Drops BOMB About Who Controls Members of Congress
By Taylor Gold - May 13, 2023

During an appearance on Tulsi Gabbard’s show, former Fox News host Tucker Carlson says he knows for a fact that some members of Congress are controlled by U.S. intelligence agencies.

“I’m not speculating on this,” Carlson explained. “I’ve lived there for 35 years. I know this.”

The 90-second clip quickly went viral on social media.

“There are members of Congress who are controlled by intel agencies,” Carlson said.

“I had a very high-ranking member — VERY high-ranking — member of the House intel committee tell me at dinner at a restaurant.”

“He had been drinking, and said, ‘We have to talk about this.’ I said, ‘I’ll text you,’ and he said, ‘I can’t text … because the NSA reads my texts,’” Carlson told Gabbard.

“I said, ‘You’re the head guy of the intel oversight committee. You’re their boss. He said, ‘Yeah, well they’re still spying on me.’”

More on this story:

https://www.analyzingamerica.org/2023/05/687372/?utm_source=myc

2 Likes

Re: After Leaving Fox News, Tucker Drops BOMB About Who Controls Members Of Congress by ycat: 4:20am On May 15, 2023
Ogbeni how are you?
Been a minute traveling.
Re: After Leaving Fox News, Tucker Drops BOMB About Who Controls Members Of Congress by ycat: 4:29am On May 15, 2023
Even Tucker himself is most likely an FBI. Most of the people in the corridor of power(including the news media) are hired by intelligence agencies. You can't get that job without having connections to the establishment and Tucker was best friend with Hunter Biden for years, so he knows what he's talking about. Twitter staff is made up of 87% former intelligence officials. The CIA and FBI needed to control the news and the politicians so the evil they do don't come out and don't land in prison.
Re: After Leaving Fox News, Tucker Drops BOMB About Who Controls Members Of Congress by MasterJayJay: 7:12am On May 15, 2023
Babablu bulabu.
Re: After Leaving Fox News, Tucker Drops BOMB About Who Controls Members Of Congress by ycat: 8:57pm On May 19, 2023
What do you think about these? They were released before Trump declared for 2024.

This is from over 1 year ago

11 mins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yb8TA7bk7sI

And this from 2 years ago

15 mins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdahZyZho-Y
Re: After Leaving Fox News, Tucker Drops BOMB About Who Controls Members Of Congress by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:31am On May 22, 2023
The Donkey...

The question is, will anyone from the FBI be punished for election interference while brazenly attacking the Democrats' political enemies? (Home raids on Donald Trump, Roger Stone, and Christians opposed to abortion, etc). Of course not! The FBI will not be punished at all even though they deserve to be completely broken up. Instead, those in the FBI who carry out illegal acts for the Democrats will be rewarded with bonuses and promotions.

Whistleblowers from within the FBI will continue to be crushed. Those opposed to election theft by Democrats will be harassed and locked up without due process. The FBI will continue to infiltrate the righteously angry in an undercover manner and set them up for arrest.

We know the FBI had four different cases open against the Clintons. All of those investigations were shut down by 2016 under orders from corrupt FBI leaders. They have become a rogue institution. They may insist upon the respect they might have had a few decades ago, but everyone now knows the FBI are no longer investigating crime. They are covering up crime. They have become criminals themselves. They do not answer to Congress or the American people. The FBI is now there to protect the interests of the Bolshevik Democrat Party.

The Democrats are doing what Bolsheviks always do—they want their political enemies harassed, locked up, and destroyed. The leaders in the old Soviet Union used the NKVD and later KGB to crush dissent. The US Bolshevik Democrats are now using the FBI as their muscle. They use force because they lack any moral standing. Americans do not want to cooperate with their Marxist 'equity' along with the woke 'trans' and 'climate change' nonsense. The Democrats have very weak and unpopular policies. They want endless war, wide open borders, and a submissive population. They also want massive inflation, which is leading to the end of the middle class. The Marxist Democrats desire the destruction of American culture.

Increasingly, the Democrats are willing to use force and fear to get their way. The FBI is all-too willing to cooperate.

Abolish the FBI and the rest of the Alphabet agencies!

— The GrrrTeam

Continue Reading

1 Like

Re: After Leaving Fox News, Tucker Drops BOMB About Who Controls Members Of Congress by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:51am On Jun 19, 2023
Fox News has sent a "cease-and-desist" letter to Tucker Carlson over a competing Twitter series from the channel's former star host that drew a combined 169 million views for its first two episodes. https://www.newsmax.com/finance/streettalk/tucker-carlson-fox-twitter/2023/06/12/id/1123299/

Source

Re: After Leaving Fox News, Tucker Drops BOMB About Who Controls Members Of Congress by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:02am On Jun 22, 2023
'BASELESS DISTORTIONS': Rep. Adam Schiff is getting a major wake-up call after the House's historic vote against him. https://trib.al/n4SlxEv

Source

Re: After Leaving Fox News, Tucker Drops BOMB About Who Controls Members Of Congress by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:30pm On Jun 23, 2023
A.F. Branco Cartoon – What's At Stake
A.F. BRANCO on June 14, 2023 at 5:00 am

Jack Smith Witchhunter

Special Council Jack Smith continues the left's witchhunt against President Trump by indicting him on Frivolous charges. Cartoon by A.F. Branco.
Re: After Leaving Fox News, Tucker Drops BOMB About Who Controls Members Of Congress by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:06pm On Jul 12, 2023
Sean Hannity will provide viewers with a bedrock at 9PM ET when the network's revamped lineup launches on July 17. https://trib.al/FePLJqn

Re: After Leaving Fox News, Tucker Drops BOMB About Who Controls Members Of Congress by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:16am On Jul 26, 2023
Breaking Biden
Gary Varvel July 20, 2023

Re: After Leaving Fox News, Tucker Drops BOMB About Who Controls Members Of Congress by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:04pm On Aug 16, 2023
Just Say Whatever They Say
Michael Ramirez July 31, 2023

Re: After Leaving Fox News, Tucker Drops BOMB About Who Controls Members Of Congress by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:11pm On Aug 16, 2023
Outdated
Gary Varvel August 1, 2023

Re: After Leaving Fox News, Tucker Drops BOMB About Who Controls Members Of Congress by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:31pm On Aug 17, 2023
An Impossible Mission
Michael Ramirez August 16, 2023

Re: After Leaving Fox News, Tucker Drops BOMB About Who Controls Members Of Congress by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:01pm On Aug 17, 2023
Balance Of Power...

Source

Re: After Leaving Fox News, Tucker Drops BOMB About Who Controls Members Of Congress by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:34pm On Aug 17, 2023
Kick Them Out...

Source

(1) (Reply)

Joe Biden Teaches Hadith Of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) / President Obama Of The United States / Profile Of Ghadafi's Eight Children.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.