Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

May Nigeria Never Witness Another Buhari’s Govt — Primate Ayodele - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May Nigeria Never Witness Another Buhari’s Govt — Primate Ayodele (16815 Views)

Buhari: Nigeria Will Never Witness Civil War Again / Theresa May: Nigeria Is The Home For The Poorest People In The World / APC To Witness Another Round Of Defection; Meetings To Hold Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May Nigeria Never Witness Another Buhari’s Govt — Primate Ayodele by FireUpNow(m): 3:54pm On May 15, 2023
😃😄😀
Re: May Nigeria Never Witness Another Buhari’s Govt — Primate Ayodele by richardokubo(m): 3:55pm On May 15, 2023
khalling2008:
Govt should find a lasting solution to this prophet of men. They never see any good thing from their gods, only bad bad bad vision.
They only see bad vision but no solution, no wonder they have the highest population of people looking for Miracle.

They are the ones causing all the bad things in this country with their false prophecy and bad vision. The govt should contain them before it is too late.

If not for the bad prophecy that Peter Obi would win the election, nobody will ever notice Peter Obi. Who is Peter Obi in Nigerian politics? Who is Peter Obi in the northern states? How many votes did he get from northern states? But because of false hope, false vision, and false prophecy that made him believe he is somebody in Nigerian politics.

Since u can't read to understand, u rather read to react people like u are the reason why this country is like this. U don't read and comprehend what u read u anly read to react.
Is buhari govt a total failure or not and he is say may we not av a govt like this again u re here masturbating spitting nonsense from ur stupid mouth.
I don't blame u now truth hurts very well when a preacher speak the truth to same politicians that oppressed and put u and the country in this situation, bcus of the thing people like u would eat makes ur sense of reasoning fails.
Supporting evil and wrong doing bcuz is ur tribal person or may be u re getting some little benefits from him tht won't take u anywhere u wll blindly be supporting him or her

1 Like

Re: May Nigeria Never Witness Another Buhari’s Govt — Primate Ayodele by bionixs: 4:05pm On May 15, 2023
khalling2008:
Govt should find a lasting solution to this prophet of men. They never see any good thing from their gods, only bad bad bad vision.
They only see bad vision but no solution, no wonder they have the highest population of people looking for Miracle.

They are the ones causing all the bad things in this country with their false prophecy and bad vision. The govt should contain them before it is too late.

If not for the bad prophecy that Peter Obi would win the election, nobody will ever notice Peter Obi. Who is Peter Obi in Nigerian politics? Who is Peter Obi in the northern states? How many votes did he get from northern states? But because of false hope, false vision, and false prophecy that made him believe he is somebody in Nigerian politics.
how would you know him where your mentors know nothing good
Re: May Nigeria Never Witness Another Buhari’s Govt — Primate Ayodele by Galaxydon1(m): 4:09pm On May 15, 2023
ALMUSTAQIM:
PROPHET IF DOOM, PLEASE SHUT UP YOUR SMELLY MOUTH

PMB1523 ADMINISTRATION IS THE BEST EVER FOR NIGERIA

TINUBU IS OUR NEXT BEST GOD-WILLING

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
you are a devil in human body
Re: May Nigeria Never Witness Another Buhari’s Govt — Primate Ayodele by OluMaighTee: 4:18pm On May 15, 2023
Laptop powerbank available

1 Share

Re: May Nigeria Never Witness Another Buhari’s Govt — Primate Ayodele by Bridget95(f): 4:26pm On May 15, 2023
Thiefnubuu will loot morethan Abacha.
Infact Abacha will look like an apprentice in 8yrs
Re: May Nigeria Never Witness Another Buhari’s Govt — Primate Ayodele by khalling2008: 4:30pm On May 15, 2023
richardokubo:

Since u can't read to understand, u rather read to react people like u are the reason why this country is like this. U don't read and comprehend what u read u anly read to react.
Is buhari govt a total failure or not and he is say may we not av a govt like this again u re here masturbating spitting nonsense from ur stupid mouth.
I don't blame u now truth hurts very well when a preacher speak the truth to same politicians that oppressed and put u and the country in this situation, bcus of the thing people like u would eat makes ur sense of reasoning fails.
Supporting evil and wrong doing bcuz is ur tribal person or may be u re getting some little benefits from him tht won't take u anywhere u wll blindly be supporting him or her
That's your own cup of tea, the loser. The preachers that there prophecy used to failed.
Re: May Nigeria Never Witness Another Buhari’s Govt — Primate Ayodele by SHINJACRUSADER: 4:38pm On May 15, 2023
ALMUSTAQIM:

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

Mohammadian head slamming terrorist
Re: May Nigeria Never Witness Another Buhari’s Govt — Primate Ayodele by fijihems: 4:43pm On May 15, 2023
AMEN
Re: May Nigeria Never Witness Another Buhari’s Govt — Primate Ayodele by Guyman01: 4:54pm On May 15, 2023
Andire:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank

Don't send money to this scammer, he is a man, his name is Anthony
Re: May Nigeria Never Witness Another Buhari’s Govt — Primate Ayodele by Newness2019: 4:54pm On May 15, 2023
hdaveyork:
Amen

AMEN AND AMEN.

HE WILL HEAR MORE FROM NIGERIANS AFTER HE'S OUT OF OFFICE.

SHAME ON HIM.
Re: May Nigeria Never Witness Another Buhari’s Govt — Primate Ayodele by khalling2008: 4:55pm On May 15, 2023
sonature1:

The prophet is talking about the monumental failure called Buhari and you are busy masturbating over Peter Obi.
Yes, Obi na failure
Re: May Nigeria Never Witness Another Buhari’s Govt — Primate Ayodele by stormborn28(m): 5:05pm On May 15, 2023
ALMUSTAQIM:

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

What a pitiful statement from the blind
Re: May Nigeria Never Witness Another Buhari’s Govt — Primate Ayodele by bmd10mix: 5:15pm On May 15, 2023
God1000:
That's what we are praying and hoping for, our incoming president is busy touring Europe up and down instead of staying in Nigeria, I hope it won't be another four painful years.

Nigerian leaders disgust me, they have no pride and shame
wen u are done praying let us know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: May Nigeria Never Witness Another Buhari’s Govt — Primate Ayodele by Dittodat: 5:35pm On May 15, 2023
This attention-seeking monkey should shut the fvck up.
Re: May Nigeria Never Witness Another Buhari’s Govt — Primate Ayodele by nonhuman(m): 5:38pm On May 15, 2023
And the tribal Hediot surported Tinubu
Re: May Nigeria Never Witness Another Buhari’s Govt — Primate Ayodele by slowice(m): 5:45pm On May 15, 2023
If he's not totally in control of his government, whose fault is it?

Primate stop hiding in the corners
Re: May Nigeria Never Witness Another Buhari’s Govt — Primate Ayodele by tnerro1(m): 6:04pm On May 15, 2023
8 years of calamity about to end
Re: May Nigeria Never Witness Another Buhari’s Govt — Primate Ayodele by Advocate1810(m): 6:09pm On May 15, 2023
ALMUSTAQIM:

Oga stop saying nonsense if you don’t have good things to say. Buhari Administration is best ever?

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: May Nigeria Never Witness Another Buhari’s Govt — Primate Ayodele by youngrichnigga: 6:31pm On May 15, 2023
What do you mean "failed in everything except infrastructure", are you talking about the over-bloated in cost and substandard infrastructures all around undecided undecided undecided
Re: May Nigeria Never Witness Another Buhari’s Govt — Primate Ayodele by Caramia2020(m): 6:33pm On May 15, 2023
Tinubu will be far better than Buhari, so Buhari's government will be history in two weeks time, it will be healing.
Re: May Nigeria Never Witness Another Buhari’s Govt — Primate Ayodele by lakefist(m): 6:46pm On May 15, 2023
Re: May Nigeria Never Witness Another Buhari’s Govt — Primate Ayodele by MasterTeeUSA: 6:51pm On May 15, 2023
This man should go and rest. Even Jesus was never all about himself, did not fight the govt but focused on what matters ...the soul of humans. These men of God measure everything by what we can achieve here on Earth.

If you can't see the heart of a man, you are in no place to judge.

hdaveyork:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/primate-ayodele-blasts-buhari/
Re: May Nigeria Never Witness Another Buhari’s Govt — Primate Ayodele by Emola12(m): 7:03pm On May 15, 2023
ALMUSTAQIM:

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
you wrote more than dis when buhari became president where we are now Oniranu nigbogbo yin patapata
Re: May Nigeria Never Witness Another Buhari’s Govt — Primate Ayodele by bikefab(m): 7:06pm On May 15, 2023
Iseeh..!
Re: May Nigeria Never Witness Another Buhari’s Govt — Primate Ayodele by orisa37: 7:09pm On May 15, 2023
IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
Re: May Nigeria Never Witness Another Buhari’s Govt — Primate Ayodele by MeineMutter: 8:16pm On May 15, 2023
ALMUSTAQIM:

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

I guess it’s during GEJ era that you built your house ‘to taste’ in Maidan Area. Free oil money that time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidency Blasts Galadima, Says Buhari Won't Be Alone In 2019 / 61st Birthday Dinner Of Demola Seriki (Pictures) / Ex-IGP Abba, Others To Appear Before ICPC Over Alleged Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.