Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Have You Ever Been Attacked By This Army? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Been Attacked By This Army? (329 Views)

My Dad Kills Snake That Attacked Our Dog In Our Compound / Two Teaches Attacked By Herdsmen Along Ewekoro, Ogun State / American Man Gets Attacked By Baddo Cult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Attacked By This Army? by DonaldGenes(m): 5:59pm On May 14, 2023
Omg
Share your story

Re: Have You Ever Been Attacked By This Army? by wis3(m): 6:05pm On May 14, 2023
No matter what you do. Never let these ants find their way into your pants😁
Re: Have You Ever Been Attacked By This Army? by Afonjanistan: 6:47pm On May 14, 2023
The ones that attacked me were feminists because they went straight for my gbola.

Till today I have two pee holes - one for cum, one for piss.
Re: Have You Ever Been Attacked By This Army? by Berrityga: 7:01pm On May 14, 2023
Fire.. They hate fire.
Re: Have You Ever Been Attacked By This Army? by Wawelexy(m): 7:06pm On May 14, 2023
Meehn! Don't joke with this battalion....

Had an encounter with them when I was young at my private lesson teacher... This army of ants killed a long snake, filled my teacher's pot of rice he cooked in the morning(the sight of this will surely give you goose pimples, it's scary), aside for the ones dealing with the snake, others formed a straight and coordinated line from gate to door step, as if they have major general ordering them for match pass.... the amount of rags and kerosine we burnt that day is more than 50ltrs.....It was crazy, can forget that scenario...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Attacked By This Army? by DonaldGenes(m): 11:34pm On May 14, 2023
Afonjanistan:
The ones that attacked me were feminists because they went straight for my gbola.

Till today I have two pee holes - one for cum, one for piss.

Lmao πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Have You Ever Been Attacked By This Army? by DonaldGenes(m): 11:35pm On May 14, 2023
Wawelexy:
Meehn! Don't joke with this battalion....

Had an encounter with them when I was young at my private lesson teacher... This army of ants killed a long snake, filled my teacher's pot of rice he cooked in the morning(the sight of this will surely give you goose pimples, it's scary), aside for the ones dealing with the snake, others formed a straight and coordinated line from gate to door step, as if they have major general ordering them for match pass.... the amount of rags kerosine we burnt that day is more than 50ltrs.....It was crazy, can forget that scenario...
Like killed a snake? Are you serious

I'm getting goosebumps already.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Ashawo Girl Explained Why Many Nigerian Graduat Girls Are Into Prostitution / What Are The Main Things You Do During Christmas? / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenage Girls In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.