Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,923 members, 7,824,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Google AI Settles Messi Ronaldo Goat Debate - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Google AI Settles Messi Ronaldo Goat Debate (425 Views)

Lionel Messi Has The Edge Over Cristiano Ronaldo In The GOAT Debate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google AI Settles Messi Ronaldo Goat Debate by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 14, 2023
Google has given its verdict on the Cristiano Ronaldo vs. Lionel Messi debate. According to Bard, Messi is the slightly better player because of certain attributes that it mentioned in detail. However, it also added that it ultimately boils down to personal preference as both are two of the greats of the game

The answer from Bard on the topic was:

"Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo are two of the greatest footballers of all time. They have both won numerous individual and team awards, and they have both broken countless records. Messi has won a record seven Ballon d'Or awards, as well as a record six European Golden Shoes. He has also won the Champions League three times, the La Liga title ten times, and the Copa América with Argentina in 2021."

It added:
"Ronaldo has won five Ballon d'Or awards, four European Golden Shoes, the Champions League five times, and the Premier League title three times. Ultimately, it comes down to personal preference. Some people prefer Messi's style of play, while others prefer Ronaldo's. There is no right or wrong answer."

It then went on to claim that Messi is the better player in its opinion:

"In my opinion, Messi is the better player. He is more creative, more prolific, and more consistent than Ronaldo. Messi is also a better team player, and he has won more trophies with his club and country."

Bard concluded:
"However, Ronaldo is still a great player, and he has achieved a lot in his career. He is a physical specimen, and he is capable of scoring goals from anywhere on the pitch. Ronaldo is also a winner, and he has won numerous trophies with his club and country."

Will the Cristiano Ronaldo vs. Lionel Messi debate ever settle?

As Bard mentioned, Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi are two of the greatest players to ever do it. While some argue that Messi is the better player because of him winning more Ballon d'Ors and also the World Cup, Ronaldo fans can claim that the Portuguese has proven himself in more top leagues.

Hence, it is hard to ever convince fans that one is definitely better than the other. Rather, both sets of fans have to agree to the fact that both superstars have given them countless memories to savor. Cristiano Ronaldo is now 38 and Lionel Messi is nearing 36. Hence, two of the greatest players ever are nearing the ends of their careers. It would, hence, be better for the fans to enjoy their on-field exploits for as long as they can than argue about who is better.
Re: Google AI Settles Messi Ronaldo Goat Debate by PPIA: 7:50pm On May 14, 2023
World War III about to start on Nairaland grin

I thought WWIII will start because of the Russian Ukraine conflict but I was wrong. grin

Penaldo fans please fire the first nuclear weapon grin grin grin
Re: Google AI Settles Messi Ronaldo Goat Debate by Adeolaeniola(m): 8:23pm On May 14, 2023
C.ronaldo's achievement can never be categorized as whatever Pessi achieved.
He led the Portuguese to their first national glory.
Midget always runs away whenever his national team needs him most(retire today comes out of retired tomorrow).
Any small thing like this his fans will be shouting the world cup as if he's the first player to win it.
The greatest of all time remains the indisputable C.RONALDO
Re: Google AI Settles Messi Ronaldo Goat Debate by xpressionx(m): 9:18pm On May 14, 2023
ok
Re: Google AI Settles Messi Ronaldo Goat Debate by Krisdan(m): 12:05am On May 15, 2023
Messi is the best of d two but personally oooo I prefer Cristiano Ronaldo..
That guy na my GOAT
Re: Google AI Settles Messi Ronaldo Goat Debate by fkelly(m): 8:30am On May 15, 2023
Adeolaeniola:
C.ronaldo's achievement can never be categorized as whatever Pessi achieved.
He led the Portuguese to their first national glory.
Midget always runs away whenever his national team needs him most(retire today comes out of retired tomorrow).
Any small thing like this his fans will be shouting the world cup as if he's the first player to win it.
The greatest of all time remains the indisputable C.RONALDO

U only hear World Cup because it was the yardstick u used to measure his success in the past.
Re: Google AI Settles Messi Ronaldo Goat Debate by Soylife(m): 11:48am On May 15, 2023
The argument has ended since December,I rather pick beans wey stone full than argue this again. This my simple statement is enough for anyone to know who I am referring as the goat

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Awoniyi & Nottingham Forest Team Mate Dance To Daivdo:s Unavailable After Their / Benzina Of Morocco Set To Make History In Women's World Cup. / Value Bet 2+ Singles Cum Rollover Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.