Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Can I Download Movies From My Browser With An Iphone Xr? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Can I Download Movies From My Browser With An Iphone Xr? (858 Views)

These Ads Keep On Disturbing My Browser / Can I Download Movies From My Browser With An Iphone Xr? / The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Download Movies From My Browser With An Iphone Xr? by Tharmon: 6:36pm On May 14, 2023
Hi guys, I'm planning on getting an iPhone Xr but am just curious to know if I won't be able to download movies from Browser like normal Android phones (iPhone restrictions and all that)

So I want to know how I can download movies from iPhone
Re: Can I Download Movies From My Browser With An Iphone Xr? by Enigma2049(m): 7:36pm On May 14, 2023
Yes you can. But you'll download apps like VLC to watch it.
Re: Can I Download Movies From My Browser With An Iphone Xr? by Tharmon: 7:44pm On May 14, 2023
Enigma2049:
Yes you can. But you'll download apps like VLC to watch it.

Okay thanks.. pls is there anything I should worry about with uk used Xr.. I've been hearing chip unlock etc.
Re: Can I Download Movies From My Browser With An Iphone Xr? by Kudducini(m): 8:57pm On May 14, 2023
Tharmon:

Okay thanks.. pls is there anything I should worry about with uk used Xr.. I've been hearing chip unlock etc.

I'll advise you to stay away form chip unlocked phone e get why

1 Like

Re: Can I Download Movies From My Browser With An Iphone Xr? by ibawon(m): 8:58pm On May 14, 2023
You would be shocked. I tried that and it was fruitless. Maybe xender can help. But it's too much of a hassle. The only apple products that I would only recommend are any products besides an iphone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Download Movies From My Browser With An Iphone Xr? by Tharmon: 9:32pm On May 14, 2023
ibawon:
You would be shocked. I tried that and it was fruitless. Maybe xender can help. But it's too much of a hassle. The only apple products that I would only recommend are any products besides an iphone.

Thanks.. I would stick to my second option... Samsung Galaxy A14

2 Likes

Re: Can I Download Movies From My Browser With An Iphone Xr? by macskillzy(m): 10:27pm On May 14, 2023
Use google chrome
Re: Can I Download Movies From My Browser With An Iphone Xr? by motionarena: 6:20am On May 15, 2023
Kudducini:

I'll advise you to stay away form chip unlocked phone e get why

Please tell use why?
Re: Can I Download Movies From My Browser With An Iphone Xr? by kingtinnie(m): 8:02am On May 15, 2023
Download tdownloader or telegram
Re: Can I Download Movies From My Browser With An Iphone Xr? by devilmaycry: 8:57am On May 15, 2023
Tharmon:

Thanks.. I would stick to my second option... Samsung Galaxy A14
Lol
Funny comparing xr to a14 is so wrong...

The gap is extremely wide...u would be stupid to make such a big mistake trust me
Re: Can I Download Movies From My Browser With An Iphone Xr? by Enigma2049(m): 10:51am On May 15, 2023
Tharmon:

You're better off getting the factory unlocked one. Chip unlocked is much of a hassle. Also check battery health, anything 85 above is good. Aside those you have nothing to worry about.
Re: Can I Download Movies From My Browser With An Iphone Xr? by Tharmon: 5:11pm On May 15, 2023
devilmaycry:

Lol
Funny comparing xr to a14 is so wrong...

The gap is extremely wide...u would be stupid to make such a big mistake trust me

Bro I didn't compare.. it just my second option
Re: Can I Download Movies From My Browser With An Iphone Xr? by tecnolad(m): 7:17pm On May 15, 2023
Tharmon:

Bro I didn't compare.. it just my second option

You can download any video you want and watch it.

Step 1. Download VLC
Step 2. Use safari or any mobile browser to download the video and save it inside VLC folder
Step 3. Open VLC and enjoy your movie/video.
Re: Can I Download Movies From My Browser With An Iphone Xr? by Tharmon: 9:15pm On May 15, 2023
tecnolad:

You can download any video you want and watch it.

Step 1. Download VLC
Step 2. Use safari or any mobile browser to download the video and save it inside VLC folder
Step 3. Open VLC and enjoy your movie/video.

Thanks boss
Re: Can I Download Movies From My Browser With An Iphone Xr? by Kudducini(m): 9:41pm On May 15, 2023
motionarena:

Please tell use why?

These chip unlock phones can frustrate your life, imagine browsing on your phone and all of a sudden it displays network error

Secondly these chip can damage easily, a slight mistake and you will have to replace it

Thirdly Chip unlock phones don't have good resale value
Re: Can I Download Movies From My Browser With An Iphone Xr? by obinna58(m): 11:07pm On May 15, 2023
Total app solves your problem

(1) (Reply)

Iphone XS Max 64g For Just 135k sold / Which Samsung Phone Is Good At #100,000? / Free Celtel Browsing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.