Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over Phone In Yobe (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over Phone In Yobe (Photo) (16427 Views)

Hasan Taiwo Beats Chibuzor Aloh To Death Over Phone Charger In Abuja / Solomon Peters Stabs Patience Zakari To Death In Bauchi Over Phone Call (Graphic / Soldier Shoots Himself Dead In Yobe (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over Phone In Yobe (Photo) by EBMedia: 7:31pm On May 14, 2023
A young man identified as Auwal Mohammed Mustapha (a.k.a. Baushe) was allegedly stabbed to death by his friend in Unguwar Gabarin village in Pokistum town, Yobe State, IGBERETV reports.

Facebook user, Khalid Yusuf Tebo, who shared the news said that the suspect stabbed Baushe in his stomach with a knife during a fight over a phone. The incident happened on Friday, May 12, 2023.

He wrote;

“Parents must stand up and control their children, this young man comes from my neighborhood, his friend stabbed him to death. That friend and him are hunting together, according to people it was a fight on phone that caused the death of our little brother. This is the second one, a young man (Abban Wali) was also killed last year and found in the river. Subhanallah! The time has come when we have to stop giving birth recklessly. There is no tragedy greater than the murder in a community. May God have mercy on him. RIP Baushe.”

https://www.facebook.com/100002150269064/posts/pfbid02LuigFgC92dL4nxc3RyVG8jmVRbD73NwC99wp1dmWzmfUPe9PyUxA8uoHGKBZEzmyl/?app=fbl

Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over Phone In Yobe (Photo) by doggedfighter(f): 8:24pm On May 14, 2023
Is it that the punishment for killing is too small reason people kill for as little as ₦100 these days ?

Anything little argument between friends, relations or neighbours, the next is to kill.

Up north ,they use knives so freely .

Do they even go to prison or they let them go ?

7 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over Phone In Yobe (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 5:54am On May 15, 2023
Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over Phone In Yobe (Photo) by Careente7(m): 7:58am On May 15, 2023
Some kind NEWS wey I dy see dy put fear for my body.I no wan enter street again I just wan stay house,indoor all day coz it’s so cold outside but how man go take hustle.People are ready to kill you for a penny,for the most little thing,they are ready.Please God help me not to loose it,coz damn! People will push you,they just want you to go mad 😡 and be a chancer but “please lord don’t lemme loose my cool”

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over Phone In Yobe (Photo) by Kitotechd5g56u6: 11:11am On May 15, 2023
Ok

Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over Phone In Yobe (Photo) by SILVERLINES: 11:11am On May 15, 2023
angry

Man stab friend to death over phone in Yobe

A young man identified as Auwal Mohammed Mustapha (a.k.a. Baushe) was allegedly stabbed to death by his friend in Unguwar Gabarin village in Pokistum town, Yobe State, IGBERETV
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over Phone In Yobe (Photo) by lockheed55(m): 11:12am On May 15, 2023
X
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over Phone In Yobe (Photo) by Floohiki: 11:12am On May 15, 2023
Friend vs phone?

Some people are plain disgusting. Period?!
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over Phone In Yobe (Photo) by Savechild23: 11:12am On May 15, 2023
Fight no good ooh
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over Phone In Yobe (Photo) by omoadeleye(m): 11:15am On May 15, 2023
Abokis and knife
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over Phone In Yobe (Photo) by EXLOVER(m): 11:16am On May 15, 2023
Murderers like that shouldn’t go to the prison or go through trail, they should be executed a week after, the rate at which people kill for less important reason is very alarming, a person will kill his fellow human because of #20 cigarette, #50 change, cheap phone. Etc

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over Phone In Yobe (Photo) by obinna58(m): 11:16am On May 15, 2023
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over Phone In Yobe (Photo) by riverbird: 11:17am On May 15, 2023
This people have a terror induced bloodline undecided,, the other day it was a boy who stabbed hos mum multiple times that resulted in her death.
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over Phone In Yobe (Photo) by Hushpuppies(m): 11:19am On May 15, 2023
Op, the picture is the killer, the killee or the who?
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over Phone In Yobe (Photo) by showlove911(m): 11:22am On May 15, 2023
...Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this [is] the whole [duty] of man.
... For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether [it be] good, or whether [it be] evil....Eccl.12:13-14

Say...LORD JESUS, I believe in my heart that You died for me and You were raised on the third day for my justification. And so I confess with my mouth that You are my Lord and Savior. From today, I belong to the family of God. Thank You for giving me eternal life.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over Phone In Yobe (Photo) by Authoreety: 11:22am On May 15, 2023
Imagine!

Ordinary fone
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over Phone In Yobe (Photo) by ExtremeDot: 11:24am On May 15, 2023
Anger and it consequences...
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over Phone In Yobe (Photo) by Bccav77g: 11:34am On May 15, 2023
May his soul rip
Let me teach you how to make $30 - $70 daily dealing with greedy American clients. It's an easy scam update with no traces just by working with your mobile phone....
Proofs available!!

Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over Phone In Yobe (Photo) by Sukakma(m): 11:37am On May 15, 2023
doggedfighter:
Is it that the punishment for killing is too small reason people kill for as little as ₦100 these days ?

Anything little argument between friends, relations or neighbours, the next is to kill.

Up north ,they use knives so freely .

Do they even go to prison or they let them go ?
honestly you're very stupid. How many such news have we been hearing from down South? But because you're full of hatred you won't see that
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over Phone In Yobe (Photo) by Emu4life(m): 11:37am On May 15, 2023
Aboki and knife. Rest in Peace to Baushe.
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over Phone In Yobe (Photo) by Germi9: 11:50am On May 15, 2023
He wasn’t his friend
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over Phone In Yobe (Photo) by aysnoopy(m): 11:51am On May 15, 2023
All Aboki are devil in disguise

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over Phone In Yobe (Photo) by triple996(m): 11:54am On May 15, 2023
See bitter comments above .......especially the idiot above me
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over Phone In Yobe (Photo) by ruffDiamond: 12:10pm On May 15, 2023
Aboki... Small thing,Dem don draw Dagger undecided
Re: Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over Phone In Yobe (Photo) by yeyebrity: 12:16pm On May 15, 2023
Which parents must stand up and control their children? When your religion preach violence, what then do you expect?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Who Drowned His Brother In Ebonyi State Sent To Prison (photo) / Redeemed Pastor Funsho-Raphael Kidnapped In Kogi During Service By Gunmen / Nigerian Air Force Decimates Boko Haram Camp During Military Raid. (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.