Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,867 members, 7,862,874 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:13 AM

The Alleged Cause Of Murphy Afolabi’s Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Alleged Cause Of Murphy Afolabi’s Death (650 Views)

Murphy Afolabi Dies After Bathroom Fall / Photos Of Murphy Afolabi In Toronto / Murphy Afolabi's 44th Birthday Party In Toronto, Canada (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Alleged Cause Of Murphy Afolabi’s Death by Opzyguitar(m): 8:53pm On May 14, 2023
Sad news has hit the Nigerian film industry as Yoruba actor and film producer Murphy Afolabi has passed away at the age of 49. It is believed that he died from injuries sustained during a fall in the bathroom of his home in Ikorodu, Lagos.

Many colleagues in the film industry have expressed shock at the sudden death of the popular Yoruba actor. Filmmaker and the President of the Yoruba movies directors guild, Seun Olaiya, confirmed the news on the WhatsApp platform where filmmakers are heavily involved. Olaiya expressed his shock, saying “I swear to God just before the news, I was still hailing him. This is really a rude shock to me.”

Showbiz personality and the convener of the Best of Nollywood Awards, Seun Oloketuyi, also confirmed the news, saying “It is true. He passed away after taking a fall in his bathroom at his house in Ikorodu this morning.”

Other filmmakers have ...

See more details here:
https://opzygist.com.ng/entertainment/celebrity/domestic-accident-allegedly-the-cause-of-murphy-afolabis-death/

(1) (Reply)

Rahama Sadau: All About The Arewa Born Superstar / Regina Daniels' Transformation Over The Years / Rema Performs “calm Down At Ballon D’or 2023 (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.