Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Peace is all we need for development - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Peace is all we need for development (2125 Views)

Why There Is No Need For Sympathy For The ABSU Student Killed In A Cult Conflict / Child Defilement: The Need For Effective Sanctions / Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peace is all we need for development by Seeker675: 9:27pm On May 14, 2023
We need to unite and embrace peace!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peace is all we need for development by Kylexy21: 9:53pm On May 14, 2023
Please.... Is it their internal organs..

So many missing people in rivers
Re: Peace is all we need for development by Darnell9(m): 10:14pm On May 14, 2023
Make pesin no disturb me oooo shebi tinubu is coming
Re: Peace is all we need for development by ojun50(m): 10:26pm On May 14, 2023
Darnell9:
Make pesin no disturb me oooo shebi tinubu is coming
They get sense, he go help you go far

5 Likes

Re: Peace is all we need for development by Houseofglam7(f): 11:44pm On May 14, 2023
Wtf 😳
Re: Peace is all we need for development by ChrisP92(m): 7:01am On May 15, 2023
This is really bad. The worst thing is, if those guys are apprehended they will be begging as if their own life matters more than those they have been slaughtering.

Federal government should please get involved, if the state government is not willing. Hunger dey, u dey kill people join.

2 Likes

Re: Peace is all we need for development by Ulunne777(f): 8:54am On May 15, 2023
More reason why Aba oh federal road should be worked on.

Most of their captives are Aba to pH buses going through bush routes.

The fed govt has purposely ignored that deathrap called road and televised how they completed it meanwhile the road is in a very bad state

1 Like

Re: Peace is all we need for development by Buziness101: 10:01am On May 15, 2023
Etche Forest is Very Bad
Re: Peace is all we need for development by Acesexcell(m): 11:52am On May 15, 2023
How would the politicians end the manence when they go there to patronize this evil minded individuals. May the rot of God visit them whenever they are

1 Like

Re: Peace is all we need for development by fortunez1(m): 12:02pm On May 15, 2023
Stop spreading false news here, yes there is crime going in Etche and I'm sure the security agencies are mopping up the area , Kidnap and killings are going on in Abuja , Lagos and other major cities in Nigeria.
A govt in facing out for another to be sworn in and this usually create a vacuum in the security architecture.
I was once a bold rider in Rivers State and I did drive mostly at night, lifting people from Clubs to there houses or hotel and there hasn't been any problem during the 8yrs tenure of gov Wike untill now.
So don't try to demarket our dear Rivers State with your fake propaganda. Security is everyone's business not just the government alone. See something You say something but don't spread fake news.

1 Like

Re: Peace is all we need for development by 1nice(m): 12:25pm On May 15, 2023
Seeker675:

A friend who was kidnapped but managed to escape by God's divine grace, told us he saw so many people especially girls chained up in that forest ready to be slaughtered for their organs. These people are not just kidnapping people for ransom but for their organs. Isn't this too sad.

He mentioned about one time someone with a police convoy came to buy human parts, and one of the police men told these guys to move inside the forest that people have already started noticing. The police are definitely involved in this! It's beyond evil.

How they operate: They mostly operate using one chance, mostly with tinted Keke bus, they pick up and unsuspecting and passenger even if the police hear them screaming out for help, they'll pretend not to hear till they drive to this etche Forest where they are slaughtered for their organs. The police men literally turn deaf ears and blind eyes when they see these guys kidnaping people.

The most recent case was a 12 year old student in Rivers State that was reported on nairaland here. Haba! How can people be this heartless?! Kidnapping a 12 year old on her way to school, to slaughter her and take her organs, isn't this the peak of evil? And the state government isn't saying anything about this. Etche Forest recently has now become the headquarters of human trafficking in Nigeria, if not west Africa.

We need the military to thoroughly comb that forest and they'll be surprised the number of people chained and held captive in there, waiting for their organs to be harvested and sold off.

Please for travelers entering Rivers State, beware and watchful while passing through that etche route.

This needs to be brought to the notice of everybody till something is done about it, and this people brought to justice.

Seun mynd44 OAM4J please move this to fp
It is good you brought this information to the public and the public are taking notice.

What you and your friend should do is to go to army barracks in Rivers State to report, and then after go to Police headquarters building in Rivers State to report and after that you people should also go to DSS office in Rivers State to report: with this reports and your friend as evidence who escaped from kidnapping camp, The military or Police or DSS or the Three Security groups mentioned will take actions against this organs harvesters and kidnappers by invading their evil camps so innocent people can be rescue.

You and your friends should go and report immediately to those mentioned Nigeria security groups for immediate response.
You people should not be afraid of reporting.
Re: Peace is all we need for development by crestedaguiyi: 3:31pm On May 15, 2023
fortunez1:
Stop spreading false news here, yes there is crime going in Etche and I'm sure the security agencies are mopping up the area , Kidnap and killings are going on in Abuja , Lagos and other major cities in Nigeria.
A govt in facing out for another to be sworn in and this usually create a vacuum in the security architecture.
I was once a bold rider in Rivers State and I did drive mostly at night, lifting people from Clubs to there houses or hotel and there hasn't been any problem during the 8yrs tenure of gov Wike untill now.
So don't try to demarket our dear Rivers State with your fake propaganda. Security is everyone's business not just the government alone. See something You say something but don't spread fake news.

Read the nonsense you wrote up there and assess your mental strength by yourself
Re: Peace is all we need for development by Dicado: 3:44pm On May 15, 2023
Only God can help
Seeker675:

A friend who was kidnapped but managed to escape by God's divine grace, told us he saw so many people especially girls chained up in that forest ready to be slaughtered for their organs. These people are not just kidnapping people for ransom but for their organs. Isn't this too sad.

He mentioned about one time someone with a police convoy came to buy human parts, and one of the police men told these guys to move inside the forest that people have already started noticing. The police are definitely involved in this! It's beyond evil.

How they operate: They mostly operate using one chance, mostly with tinted Keke bus, they pick up and unsuspecting and passenger even if the police hear them screaming out for help, they'll pretend not to hear till they drive to this etche Forest where they are slaughtered for their organs. The police men literally turn deaf ears and blind eyes when they see these guys kidnaping people.

The most recent case was a 12 year old student in Rivers State that was reported on nairaland here. Haba! How can people be this heartless?! Kidnapping a 12 year old on her way to school, to slaughter her and take her organs, isn't this the peak of evil? And the state government isn't saying anything about this. Etche Forest recently has now become the headquarters of human trafficking in Nigeria, if not west Africa.

We need the military to thoroughly comb that forest and they'll be surprised the number of people chained and held captive in there, waiting for their organs to be harvested and sold off.

Please for travelers entering Rivers State, beware and watchful while passing through that etche route.

This needs to be brought to the notice of everybody till something is done about it, and this people brought to justice.

Seun mynd44 OAM4J please move this to fp
Re: Peace is all we need for development by Neddstark: 4:02pm On May 15, 2023
A friend of mine was a victim of this. He was invited to come do an interior decor for a house by someone who saw his ad on jiji. He came all the way from Delta state to PH. The client got a car that drove him to etche and that is how he was kidnapped. His family had to cough out 1.5M for his life.
The rest who couldn't pay the ransom he left them there. Human part dealers regularly came to visit the kidnappers in the forests. He didn't see them but he heard from the conversations as he was blindfolded.
This is a 💯 true story.
Re: Peace is all we need for development by SpyAC(m): 6:47pm On May 15, 2023
fortunez1:
seems like you're one of them

2 Likes

Re: Peace is all we need for development by oz4real83(m): 7:21pm On May 15, 2023
The most difficult crime to fight are the ones where govt officials and law enforcement officials are participants. Whenever a particular kind of crime keeps happening unabated, govt officials and crime fighters are involved embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace is all we need for development by poshestmina(f): 7:42pm On May 15, 2023
fortunez1:

There is nothing like Demarketing here. It is 100% true and it is even being under reported .

People are missing every blessed day in Phc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace is all we need for development by oz4real83(m): 7:43pm On May 15, 2023
fortunez1:
will the commissioner of police be leaving with the govt? How about the state's DSS director? NSCDC, Military and other security agencies in the state? Are they winding up also? Are there vacuum also in these agencies? Stop supporting failure, the heads of govt agencies that are not effective should be fired when there are observed inefficiencies like this one..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace is all we need for development by Ohraykon: 9:01pm On May 15, 2023
fortunez1:
i know someone will come to deny it, until your relative become a victim. Who know no say etche na organ market, you think say we be fools!!! No be same place like soka for ibadan. No forget say devil sef dey chop hin own. Keep on lieing, e go soon be your turn.
Re: Peace is all we need for development by Ohraykon: 9:03pm On May 15, 2023
1nice:

It is good you brought this information to the public and the public are taking notice.

What you and your friend should do is to go to army barracks in Rivers State to report, and then after go to Police headquarters building in Rivers State to report and after that you people should also go to DSS office in Rivers State to report: with this reports and your friend as evidence who escaped from kidnapping camp, The military or Police or DSS or the Three Security groups mentioned will take actions against this organs harvesters and kidnappers by invading their evil camps so innocent people can be rescue.

You and your friends should go and report immediately to those mentioned Nigeria security groups for immediate response.
You people should not be afraid of reporting.
no be people wey dey FG be their greatest customers, dogs dont eat dogs grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace is all we need for development by WorkSmartEdu: 9:07pm On May 15, 2023
[b]The day I promised myself never ever to drive to Rivers state again myself was the day my vehicle got stuck in the bad roads of Etche. First of all I didn't know that you couldn't drive with tinted glasses in Portharcourt then, I don't know about now, this led to numerous police officers and different security personnels trailing me, including anti-kidnapping squad making a 360 turn around with speed when I overtook them on the road. How no police officer or security personnel opened fire on my vehicle that day is beyond a miracle, then my vehicle got stuck in the bad roads of Etche, Omo I had never heard of Etche before until that day and all my beg for help from passing vehicles were met with deafening silence, everyone was rushing to follow the convoy of vehicles moving at a time and shaking their heads as if to say ewo sorry oo. Even SARS officers at the time were interested in interrogation than helping me. Then inside Etche, I met the village youths put up a barricade and were chanting war songs. Thank God I hear and speak Igbo, I quickly without question dropped some money and greeted them in Igbo and zoomed off before they could think up a conversation with me. Omo I returned back to base that day shaking like a leaf. I immediately looked up Etche to know more and I kid you not, I almost had a stroke as my heart was almost jumping out of my mouth. How I made it out of Rivers State that day is just beyond words. The next day I read that 3 people were killed on Etche road. Nigeria is just a massive crime scene that only the mercies of the Almighty creator and some common sense safety tips delivers people from. The story too long but I believe the OP is right.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Peace is all we need for development by Creamypie(m): 4:55am On May 16, 2023
Most yahoo Boys are into human vital organ harvesting. A case of this nature took place in early 2018
Re: Peace is all we need for development by Generalwoodz(m): 8:24am On May 16, 2023
Buziness101:
Etche Forest is Very Bad

And you're despicable and worst of human being. Like Etche you're darn bad and demonic. You're modafucking high way robber.

As your grace period elapses, I'm gonna rubbish your online presence through Nl. Return my money I don't wanna deal with you no more.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Found With Drug At Dar Es Salaam International Airport / Worst Terrorist Attacks In World History( In Pictures ) / Robbery In Iyanaipaja And Agege Environs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.