Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,729 members, 7,844,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Guinness World Records Hails Hilda On Attempting To Break 'longest Cooking Time' - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Guinness World Records Hails Hilda On Attempting To Break 'longest Cooking Time' (378 Views)

Alan Fisher Dethrones Hilda Baci For Longest Cooking Hours / Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record / Ooni Of Ife Hails Hilda Baci For Breaking Guinness World Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guinness World Records Hails Hilda On Attempting To Break 'longest Cooking Time' by Prestar(m): 10:02pm On May 14, 2023
Guinness World Records hails Nigerian chef Hilda Baci on attempting to break ‘longest cooking time’ record

The Guinness World Records has hailed Nigerian chef Hilda Baci on her attempt to break the record for the longest cooking time.

The Guinness World Record dropped a comment to wish her goodluck during her live session on Instagram on Sunday.

“Goodluck Hilda 🙌🏽,” the comment read.

Baci is on a mission to cook multiple dishes for an expected time to get recognition from the Guinness World Records.

The current record for the world’s longest cooking marathon is held by Lata Tondon, who completed the task in 87 hours, 45 minutes, and 00 secs in Rewa, India, in 2019.

At the time of this report, Baci has exceeded 73 hours in her attempt.

Meanwhile, Vice President Prof. Yemi Osinbajo has joined the list of notable individuals encouraging Hilda Effiong Bassey, also known as Hilda Baci, as she attempts the Guinness World Record for the longest time cooking nonstop.

Osinbajo through a live phone call wishes her goodluck.

SOURCE: https:///guinness-world-records-hails-nigerian-chef-hilda-baci-on-attempting-to-break-longest-cooking-time-record/

Re: Guinness World Records Hails Hilda On Attempting To Break 'longest Cooking Time' by Prestar(m): 10:06pm On May 14, 2023
Cc lalasticlala mynd44 OAM4j DisGuy
Re: Guinness World Records Hails Hilda On Attempting To Break 'longest Cooking Time' by God1000(m): 10:19pm On May 14, 2023
I will start mine soon, I will do something no one has ever done, or try to surpass others that may have done it
Re: Guinness World Records Hails Hilda On Attempting To Break 'longest Cooking Time' by mariahAngel(f): 10:25pm On May 14, 2023
I heard Nigerians flooded the page of the current record holder to let her know that her record is about to be broken by one of their own.
Apparently, she broke the record from the previous 20+hrs that it was to 87+hrs, Nigerians had to ask her what her problem was that she had to take it that far. Hahahahaha grin
Na so Indians things dey be.

Nigerians are petty on a norms. grin
I love us shaa.

3 Likes

Re: Guinness World Records Hails Hilda On Attempting To Break 'longest Cooking Time' by garriAndsugar: 10:29pm On May 14, 2023
After Hilda breaks it. I go try arrange people make tea and bread, fry garri and groundnut give people for 5 days break her record.

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Records Hails Hilda On Attempting To Break 'longest Cooking Time' by Kiira: 8:07am On May 15, 2023
She has broken the record and still.cooking to.set her own! Go Hilda🙌

(1) (Reply)

Honey! Honey!! Honey!!! / Drinking Sugary Beverages Linked With Early Death – Study / Best Dhabas In Delhi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.