Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

What Is Artificial Intelligence And How Do I Not Crushed In Th Competition? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / What Is Artificial Intelligence And How Do I Not Crushed In Th Competition? (182 Views)

How Artificial Intelligence Would Improve The Human Life / Do You Know There Is Another Type Of Whatsapp Which Has More Amazing Features Th / Artificial Intelligence Innovations Have An Inevitable Effect On Human Emotions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Artificial Intelligence And How Do I Not Crushed In Th Competition? by Sarmiephoenix: 11:13pm On May 14, 2023
In life, just keep evolving. If we leave you behind, it may be too hard to catch up with this trends.
And yes, AI will only take your job if you don’t know how to use it. No CEO will wake up one day and decide to start doing everything all by himself because there are new AIs in town. Lol
But he would definitely fire you to employ someone who knows how to use these tools. I wrote an extensive article about AI and how to maximize it.
I am confident that that it would help your approach to it and how to make it more efficient for yourself

What is Artificial Intelligence? Artificial Intelligence refers to the simulation of human intelligence in machines, enabling them to mimic cognitive functions such as learning, problem-solving, and decision-making. It encompasses a broad spectrum of technologies and techniques that empower machines to perform tasks that typically require human intelligence
How Can you make the most out of Artificial intelligence?
Leveraging AI technologies, companies can provide tailored recommendations, deploy chatbots for instant customer support, and leverage predictive analytics to...https://sarmiephoenix.com.ng/what-is-artificial-intelligence-a-full-exposure/

(1) (Reply)

Direct UKHP Elitebook 840 G3 A Grade / HP Elitebook 840 14 Inches 5th Gen 8gb For 145k / My Computer Is Spelling "OTU" Which Is A Name Of A Person In My Document As OUT"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.