Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,999 members, 7,866,782 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:59 AM

Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Came Out To Support Hilda Baci As She Break Guiness Recor - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Came Out To Support Hilda Baci As She Break Guiness Recor (4259 Views)

Teni Recounts How Tiwa Savage Came To Greet Her On Board A Plane / Ruggedbaba And Tiwa Savage Go On A Dinner Date To Mark Her Birthday In Arrears / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Preform At CAF Awards 2017 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Came Out To Support Hilda Baci As She Break Guiness Recor by PoliteActivist: 3:11pm On May 15, 2023
23jerryking:
Oh man, having read your comments from the start until now I can comfortably swear on my granda that you're the most empty headed fellow alive in our midst. I'm even so ashamed to identify with you as a fellow man right now. I never imagined anyone however poorly brought up could be this stupid bro. You fall my hand big time.

His comments may have been a bit over the top, but you are actually the one that seems empty-headed, succumbing to band-wagon effect.

A monk can stand and not sleep three times longer than this lady. There is nothing that says the food has to be delicious or anything.
So what exactly is the record about? What is it she's able to do better than anyone else??
Did you ask yourself any of that?
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Came Out To Support Hilda Baci As She Break Guiness Recor by 23jerryking(m): 3:47pm On May 15, 2023
PoliteActivist:

With all due respect folks, you still have not explained to me how this has anything to do with COOKING SKILLS!!!! What it tests is ability to stand for a long time and not sleep. Anybody who can do that longer than her will go into the kitchen and beat the record.
I DON'T SEE WHAT THIS HAS TO DO WITH COOKING!!!!
No bro, see, cooking is mentally challenging in itself especially if you have to do a lot of it. Every fibre of your being would be tested, if you've ever been involved maybe as a chef in a huge party or something of sort you'll understand what I'm trying to communicate here. Remember it must taste just as nice however large a portion you're cooking and whatever kind of meal you're making. There must be no drop in quality, imagine having to cook various sorts of meals for days without sleeping so as to recover from both the physical and mental stress. Being around the fire and inhaling all those stuffs is not child's play o. Now you'll ask what's the point in trying to beat the record held for the longest cooking period? She's a chef, she's trying to promote her brand. Once you enter the Guinness book of records for any reason at all you have become a reference point all over the world not just your country. She's going to get many endorsement deals of all sorts and global recognition. Pardon the long writing, I just wanted to make it clear.
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Came Out To Support Hilda Baci As She Break Guiness Recor by 23jerryking(m): 3:53pm On May 15, 2023
PoliteActivist:

His comments may have been a bit over the top, but you are actually the one that seems empty-headed, succumbing to band-wagon effect.

A monk can stand and not sleep three times longer than this lady. There is nothing that says the food has to be delicious or anything.
So what exactly is the record about? What is it she's able to do better than anyone else??
Did you ask yourself any of that?
Who told you there's nothing about the taste of the food? Are you serious right now? I've never been the one to follow trends and stuff like that, you'll be surprised that I only got to know about the so-called BBN TV rubbish show just this past year. Here we are talking about a professional chef trying to promote her self. A monk could stand for days meditating but I bet you it is nothing compared to having to stand and look after your cooking. This is a stern mental and physical test. You'll think it makes no sense but try to look beyond what everyone else is saying, I don't go in for bandwagonism like you suggested, you don't even know me. You'll understand better what she's trying to achieve in all of these later. Just keep watch.
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Came Out To Support Hilda Baci As She Break Guiness Recor by PoliteActivist: 4:21pm On May 15, 2023
23jerryking:
No bro, see, cooking is mentally challenging in itself especially if you have to do a lot of it. Every fibre of your being would be tested, if you've ever been involved maybe as a chef in a huge party or something of sort you'll understand what I'm trying to communicate here. Remember it must taste just as nice however large a portion you're cooking and whatever kind of meal you're making. There must be no drop in quality, imagine having to cook various sorts of meals for days without sleeping so as to recover from both the physical and mental stress. Being around the fire and inhaling all those stuffs is not child's play o. Now you'll ask what's the point in trying to beat the record held for the longest cooking period? She's a chef, she's trying to promote her brand. Once you enter the Guinness book of records for any reason at all you have become a reference point all over the world not just your country. She's going to get many endorsement deals of all sorts and global recognition. Pardon the long writing, I just wanted to make it clear.

The long writing is no problem. Thanks for taking the time.
Ok, if I'm asked what can this lady do better than anyone else, or what can she do that no one else can do, what would be my answer?
That's what a world record conotes
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Came Out To Support Hilda Baci As She Break Guiness Recor by 23jerryking(m): 4:47pm On May 15, 2023
PoliteActivist:

The long writing is no problem. Thanks for taking the time.
Ok, if I'm asked what can this lady do better than anyone else, or what can she do that no one else can do, what would be my answer?
That's what a world record conotes
It's simple man, when you see her win big contracts after this. You'll remember that all of that came to her only as a result of her endurance and perseverance, as simple as cooking seems many house wives had been sent parking from their just for failing to do it. That's by the way, back to your question: She's doing this only for herself, it has nothing to do with whatever she can do better than anyone else. Just look at the following benefits:

1. Global recognition: The Guinness World Record Certificate is accepted globally and holders of these certificates are known all over the world, that means that holders can attain fame even if they were unknown before receiving the certificate.

2. Good for her brand
The current of heightened attention that she's getting will roll over to her personal business brand (you might not be an untreprenuer to be able to acknowledge this), her brand perception will soar high making it more appealing.

3. Endorsement deals
Hilda can ride this current and use it to create other pet projects around "cooking". She won't find it difficult to get endorsements going forward as "big brands" will only want to associate with "big name".

4. Social media income
She's now position to skyrocket her social media value both as a person and as a brand, she's already witnessing massive growth across various platforms and that could grow even more when she completes the feat, this directly transforms to more income.

5. National treasure
Breaking a world record or setting one puts an individual on a different pedestal in his or her nation (Google Lata Tondon, the Indian girl who set the record Hilda is trying to break now and see how she's celebrated at home for putting their map in the world stage). Hilda is already being praised here for attempting the record and that explains why you see some of our politicians and celebrities rallying around her now. That also explains why you and I are here typing essays now as if we ain't gat nothing to do.

So in the end you'll see that it's not about what people or anyone thinks she can do better than anyone else, this is the only time I agree with the saying "the end justifies the means". The means for Hilda here looks, sounds crazy and irrelevant but look at the end it seeks to achieve. Once again, sorry for the long letter.
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Came Out To Support Hilda Baci As She Break Guiness Recor by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 15, 2023
PoliteActivist:

With all due respect folks, you still have not explained to me how this has anything to do with COOKING SKILLS!!!! What it tests is ability to stand for a long time and not sleep. Anybody who can do that longer than her will go into the kitchen and beat the record.
I DON'T SEE WHAT THIS HAS TO DO WITH COOKING!!!!
How will you see it when you aren't bright? 🤷‍♂️🤣
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Came Out To Support Hilda Baci As She Break Guiness Recor by PoliteActivist: 6:47pm On May 15, 2023
23jerryking:
It's simple man, when you see her win big contracts after this. You'll remember that all of that came to her only as a result of her endurance and perseverance, as simple as cooking seems many house wives had been sent parking from their just for failing to do it. That's by the way, back to your question: She's doing this only for herself, it has nothing to do with whatever she can do better than anyone else. Just look at the following benefits:

1. Global recognition: The Guinness World Record Certificate is accepted globally and holders of these certificates are known all over the world, that means that holders can attain fame even if they were unknown before receiving the certificate.

2. Good for her brand
The current of heightened attention that she's getting will roll over to her personal business brand (you might not be an untreprenuer to be able to acknowledge this), her brand perception will soar high making it more appealing.

3. Endorsement deals
Hilda can ride this current and use it to create other pet projects around "cooking". She won't find it difficult to get endorsements going forward as "big brands" will only want to associate with "big name".

4. Social media income
She's now position to skyrocket her social media value both as a person and as a brand, she's already witnessing massive growth across various platforms and that could grow even more when she completes the feat, this directly transforms to more income.

5. National treasure
Breaking a world record or setting one puts an individual on a different pedestal in his or her nation (Google Lata Tondon, the Indian girl who set the record Hilda is trying to break now and see how she's celebrated at home for putting their map in the world stage). Hilda is already being praised here for attempting the record and that explains why you see some of our politicians and celebrities rallying around her now. That also explains why you and I are here typing essays now as if we ain't gat nothing to do.

So in the end you'll see that it's not about what people or anyone thinks she can do better than anyone else, this is the only time I agree with the saying "the end justifies the means". The means for Hilda here looks, sounds crazy and irrelevant but look at the end it seeks to achieve. Once again, sorry for the long letter.

Thanks. I still don't understand it, but thanks.
I'll set a world cup for doing something for a long time - drawing , driving, preaching or whatever.
I thought things were meant to celebrate excellence, but what do I know
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Came Out To Support Hilda Baci As She Break Guiness Recor by PoliteActivist: 4:34pm On May 16, 2023
23jerryking:
Who told you there's nothing about the taste of the food? Are you serious right now? I've never been the one to follow trends and stuff like that, you'll be surprised that I only got to know about the so-called BBN TV rubbish show just this past year. Here we are talking about a professional chef trying to promote her self. A monk could stand for days meditating but I bet you it is nothing compared to having to stand and look after your cooking. This is a stern mental and physical test. You'll think it makes no sense but try to look beyond what everyone else is saying, I don't go in for bandwagonism like you suggested, you don't even know me. You'll understand better what she's trying to achieve in all of these later. Just keep watch.

You are wrong my brother. See the rules below.
The encircled says clearly the record is NOT about cooking!
There are people trained in endurance like monks who can spend days on end without sleep.
I honestly don't understand this "record"

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Things You Never Knew About Tonto Dike / BBA: Sheillah And Nhlanhla Finally Doing It 18+ ONLY / Davido's Brother Adewale Adeleke Purchases His Own Home In Atlanta [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.