Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

There Is A Serious Outbreak Of New Skin Sickness In Ankpa Kogi State - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / There Is A Serious Outbreak Of New Skin Sickness In Ankpa Kogi State (729 Views)

Group Of Divorced Nigerian Women Celebrate Initiation Of New Members (Pix) / Benue Permanent Secretary, Pregnant Wife, 2 Kids Burnt To Death In Fire Outbreak / Calabar Lady Loses 2 Kids In Fire Outbreak After Sneaking Out To Meet Boyfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is A Serious Outbreak Of New Skin Sickness In Ankpa Kogi State by crood: 2:12am On May 15, 2023
If you are living in ankpa area of kogi state right now you will happen to know that majority of people have an unknown rare skin condition that is itchy and it feel sweet when scratching it.

I have made a survey and I discovered that it is happening right now to both healthy and unhealthy people.
And it is a very serious condition that Government needs to look into before it spreads and become another dangerous disease like ebola or covid-19.

Is this skin condition happening in your state too?
What is the solution?

Contact me for more information.

Ftp please
Save lives now
Re: There Is A Serious Outbreak Of New Skin Sickness In Ankpa Kogi State by falcon01: 3:02am On May 15, 2023
Maybe it's the sun. BECAUSE The UV index is Mad these days
Re: There Is A Serious Outbreak Of New Skin Sickness In Ankpa Kogi State by superCleanworks(m): 3:35am On May 15, 2023
crood:
skin condition that is itchy and it feel sweet when scratching it.

disgusting. looks like Kogi state Eczema
Re: There Is A Serious Outbreak Of New Skin Sickness In Ankpa Kogi State by fyzaila: 5:48am On May 15, 2023
No pictures nothing. Rubbish
Re: There Is A Serious Outbreak Of New Skin Sickness In Ankpa Kogi State by Caramia2020(m): 6:08am On May 15, 2023
Pictures or videos should be made available, though nothing like such in my area.
Re: There Is A Serious Outbreak Of New Skin Sickness In Ankpa Kogi State by crood: 6:51am On May 15, 2023
fyzaila:
No pictures nothing. Rubbish
must everything be picture?
Re: There Is A Serious Outbreak Of New Skin Sickness In Ankpa Kogi State by Chibuezem(m): 7:48am On May 15, 2023
crood:
yes we need evidence in this Age of information many people wake up and decide to concoct stories all in the name of clout chasing.... We don tire.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Serious Outbreak Of New Skin Sickness In Ankpa Kogi State by doggedfighter(f): 11:01am On May 15, 2023
crood:

Then you aren't serious.

(1) (Reply)

Can Anybody Suggest Me For A Long Summer Vacation Holidays With My Family? / Who Feel/experience The Pain More? / Reply To Good Event Center In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.