Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,436 members, 7,954,734 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:09 AM

Why Girls Like Cars So Much? - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Why Girls Like Cars So Much? (24450 Views)

Why Are Cars So Expensive? / Ford's Smart Jacket For Cyclists Has Indicators And Brake Lights Just Like Cars / These Are The 15 Safest 2018 Cars So Far - IIHS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Girls Like Cars So Much? by CzarBillion: 9:30am On May 16, 2023
EkpoTony:
OMOR EVEN ME WERE BE BOY, I LIKE CARS. WE BE CAR ENTHUSIAST
But I no value ma guy wey get car pass d one wey no get. I still no deh more excited to hangout with my guy wey get car than the one wey no get.

1 Like

Re: Why Girls Like Cars So Much? by wisdomkid: 9:33am On May 16, 2023
Smartguyboy:

Then I am asking if people driving it are in to yahoo or ritual.
The way you are putting it seems that way like if you don’t do evil you can’t drive G-Wagon. As if it’s only ritualist and yahoo people that can afford it only .

wisdomkid:

I don't understand you here. But let me paraphrase it better. I love G-Wagon, it's my dream car to get and drive. But right now, I am not financially buoyant enough to buy one. So I can't join or do bad stuffs like rituals, yahoo's to buy one.
Re: Why Girls Like Cars So Much? by wisdomkid: 9:35am On May 16, 2023
Gerrard59:

You made it seem like if you don't do the bold, you cannot purchase G-Wagon. That is the issue.

P.S. Rituals cannot make anyone rich. If it was possible, everyone in the developed world would have done it.

Oga, what in God's green planet you no understand for here?

wisdomkid:

I don't understand you here. But let me paraphrase it better. I love G-Wagon, it's my dream car to get and drive. But right now, I am not financially buoyant enough to buy one. So I can't join or do bad stuffs like rituals, yahoo's to buy one.

I specifically quote it in red abeg. So you can see it.
Re: Why Girls Like Cars So Much? by Gerrard59(m): 11:20am On May 16, 2023
wisdomkid:

Oga, what in God's green planet you no understand for here?

I specifically quote it in red abeg. So you can see it.

Why didn't you continue till the end of the sentence?

Like here:

wisdomkid:

I don't understand you here. But let me paraphrase it better. I love G-Wagon, it's my dream car to get and drive. But right now, I am not financially bouyant enough to buy one. So I can't join or do bad stuffs like rituals, yahoo's to buy one.

You made it seem like those who can buy G-Wagon did illegal stuff. I cannot afford it now is different from I cannot afford it now because I don't want to do yahoo or ritual killings. In the former, you made it known you cannot afford it. In the latter, while you stated that you cannot afford it, you made it seem like those who could afford it did so via amassing funds illegally. That is where the issue comes from. You have already labelled those who bought G-Wagons as yahoo yahoo people and ritualists, and for that reason you believe anyone who could afford it engaged in such, which is why you cannot afford it now.

3 Likes

Re: Why Girls Like Cars So Much? by Luminary1: 1:00pm On May 21, 2023
It's aids life. Cars to some is luxury and to some a necessity.
Re: Why Girls Like Cars So Much? by Cromagnon: 6:38pm On May 21, 2023
Blankstare:

The young man is still evolving .. give him some time
Nah
He done for

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of A Car In A Cage / Permit For Factory Tinted Glass? / The Chainless S1 Bicycle Gets Its Power From Tungsten Steel Gears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.