Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

BE BOLD; DON'T SETTLE FOR FEAR. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / BE BOLD; DON'T SETTLE FOR FEAR. (2764 Views)

Be Bold And Brave To Make That Change - Les Brown (motivational Speech) / Why A Christian Should Not Settle For Sexual Lust / Don't Settle For Less; Don't Live A Life Of Mediocrity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

BE BOLD; DON'T SETTLE FOR FEAR. by Corrections: 5:14am On May 15, 2023
Joshua1:9

"Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of good courage; be not afraid, nor be thou dismayed; for the Lord thy God is with thee wheresoever thou goest."

These comforting words can apply to all of us as we seek to live a good life and overcome our own unique challenges. God understands human behavior clearly because he created us. He also knows all about Satan and the strategies he uses to fight human beings. God knows there will be times in our lives where the enemies will try us with great problems of life, which is meant to make us stronger if we follow his instruction that says, "Be strong and be of good courage."

We need boldness and courage to overcome the storms of life, which God has already given us. Jesus says resist the problem ( ''the devil, because the devil itself is the problem personified that happens to people) and it would flee.

James 4:7
Be subject therefore unto God; but resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

The word "resist in the statement refers to boldness and courage because it actually takes boldness and courage to resist the enemy (the problem). Many of us (those on God's side) have been conditioned by the devil to believe that we are alone in challenging times, which is contrary to the word of God, which says '' I am with you wherever you go''.  Therefore, boldness and courage to confront problems are our natural inheritance as children of God; let us ask for their activation in our lives.

Let us be bold and courageous to confront sickness to leave our bodies using the name of Jesus. You cannot say you have faith without boldness, and you cannot have boldness without faith. When you see faith, you will see boldness standing by its side. But when you see doubt, you see fear, both of which are weapons used by the devil. It takes courage and boldness for one to take possession from his enemies. The enemies won't give you your possessions if you don't demand them with boldness and courage, and remember, when you do this, you have the best of the best military back-up in the world (God).

2 Likes

Re: BE BOLD; DON'T SETTLE FOR FEAR. by Corrections: 6:55am On May 16, 2023
M
Re: BE BOLD; DON'T SETTLE FOR FEAR. by Corrections: 6:28am On May 17, 2023
What a wonderful day!!!
Re: BE BOLD; DON'T SETTLE FOR FEAR. by Corrections: 9:14am On May 19, 2023
right
Re: BE BOLD; DON'T SETTLE FOR FEAR. by Corrections: 10:33am On May 20, 2023
good
Re: BE BOLD; DON'T SETTLE FOR FEAR. by Corrections: 11:28am On May 22, 2023
GOOD DAY
Re: BE BOLD; DON'T SETTLE FOR FEAR. by Corrections: 8:05am On May 24, 2023
great
Re: BE BOLD; DON'T SETTLE FOR FEAR. by Corrections: 10:48am On May 25, 2023
Great
Re: BE BOLD; DON'T SETTLE FOR FEAR. by Corrections: 6:25am On May 26, 2023
Gn..
Re: BE BOLD; DON'T SETTLE FOR FEAR. by Corrections: 1:44pm On May 28, 2023
Happy sunday
Re: BE BOLD; DON'T SETTLE FOR FEAR. by orisa37: 2:43pm On May 28, 2023
AND DON'T BREAK ANY LAW.
Re: BE BOLD; DON'T SETTLE FOR FEAR. by xproducer: 4:14pm On May 28, 2023
"For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind." - 2 Timothy 1:7
Re: BE BOLD; DON'T SETTLE FOR FEAR. by Corrections: 6:40am On May 30, 2023
gm
Re: BE BOLD; DON'T SETTLE FOR FEAR. by Corrections: 7:16am On May 31, 2023
gm...
Re: BE BOLD; DON'T SETTLE FOR FEAR. by Corrections: 7:18am On May 31, 2023
good morning...
Re: BE BOLD; DON'T SETTLE FOR FEAR. by Corrections: 8:43am On Jun 01, 2023
Good day..
Re: BE BOLD; DON'T SETTLE FOR FEAR. by Corrections: 6:25am On Jun 04, 2023
Happy sunday...
Re: BE BOLD; DON'T SETTLE FOR FEAR. by Corrections: 8:01am On Jun 05, 2023
good day
Re: BE BOLD; DON'T SETTLE FOR FEAR. by Corrections: 8:44am On Jun 06, 2023
Good morning..
Re: BE BOLD; DON'T SETTLE FOR FEAR. by Benfaco: 8:57am On Jun 06, 2023
The love of God for us

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

When Adam sinned, he lost the direct access he initially had with God. (Genesis 3) God decided to send his only begotten son (Jesus) to pay the price for our sins on the cross of calvary because of his love for us. When Christ resurrected, he restored all privileges that we once had and brought redemption to us all. All we need is to believe that he died for our sin and has once again granted us direct access with God. No longer through an intermediary! (Mathew 27:50-53).

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

If our earthly parents care so much for us, how much more our father in heaven! (Luke 11:11-13). God’s love for us is infinite. He has promised to supply all our needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Philipians 4:19).

Prayer of Salvation

Lord Jesus, I accept and acknowledge you as my personal lord and savior. I sincerely ask that you forgive my sins. Come into my life and pour out your spirit on me. By faith, I receive the promise of the father, which is the holy spirit. (John 14:16) I thank you for the price that you paid for me on the cross of calvary. Thank you for my redemption. I pray that your power, grace and favor will abide with me now and forever more. Amen.
Re: BE BOLD; DON'T SETTLE FOR FEAR. by hashtagged(m): 8:39pm On Jun 06, 2023
He said he would never forsake us, he loves us and would be with us through his spirit to then end of the day.
So why should we fear if the mighty one of Israel stands with us

1 Like

Re: BE BOLD; DON'T SETTLE FOR FEAR. by Corrections: 6:05am On Jun 08, 2023
Gm
Re: BE BOLD; DON'T SETTLE FOR FEAR. by Corrections: 6:02am On Jun 09, 2023
Gm....
Re: BE BOLD; DON'T SETTLE FOR FEAR. by Corrections: 5:57am On Jun 11, 2023
Happy Sunday...
Re: BE BOLD; DON'T SETTLE FOR FEAR. by EnemyofGod2: 7:17am On Jun 11, 2023
grin
Re: BE BOLD; DON'T SETTLE FOR FEAR. by MisterBanny(m): 7:45am On Jun 11, 2023
Okay
Re: BE BOLD; DON'T SETTLE FOR FEAR. by Corrections: 6:25am On Jun 14, 2023
Gm
Re: BE BOLD; DON'T SETTLE FOR FEAR. by Corrections: 12:42pm On Jun 15, 2023
Gmm
Re: BE BOLD; DON'T SETTLE FOR FEAR. by Corrections: 6:47am On Jun 16, 2023
Morning!
Re: BE BOLD; DON'T SETTLE FOR FEAR. by Corrections: 8:15am On Jun 17, 2023
Morning!!!

Jesus.. the same yesterday, today and forever.
Re: BE BOLD; DON'T SETTLE FOR FEAR. by Corrections: 8:16am On Jun 17, 2023
Morning!!!

Jesus.. the same yesterday, today and forever....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Losing My Religion / THE TRINITY: Explanation Of The God Head / Atheism Is A Mental Illness, A Cry For Attention.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.