Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,847 members, 7,828,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci (96724 Views)

Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon / Hilda Baci Crying As She Breaks Guinness World Record (Video) / What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by GoodCane: 2:29pm On May 18, 2023
JovialJune:
Na werey males full this forum.

Envious foolish jealous lots.

You sound pain and bitter. Jealous of what exactly? Guys dey jealous?

Dude, the girl is just a coded prostitute who knows how to Cook. Nothing else. The competition only made her a well known international prostitute for politicians to chop. I don't know why the truth always Hurt you Nigeria girls. Or you expect us to support stupidity ? Na ment?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by pansophist(m): 2:30pm On May 18, 2023
So many lowlives in the comments. So sad.

You can't just read and move on but hate. Is your life that bad? If yes, how will the negativities change your situation? if no, why the negativities then?

If she is a loser, begging for urgent 2k, problem. Now she is working and making names for herself, also a problem. Seems like being a woman now is a sin in these hater's eyes. What a shame.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by Quebec91(m): 2:30pm On May 18, 2023
cheesy
madridguy:
I don fall in love with Hilda already. Hilda if you are reading my post, will you marry me?
Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by Quebec91(m): 2:32pm On May 18, 2023
cheesy
obinna58:
So she belongs to the olosho community and trying to deceive us with Guinness record, how is she able to do that sef

Guinness better investigate her properly and make sure she doesn’t break this record through fraudulent means, you can’t be both bad and good girl at the same time

How I was there live with lots of people and eating plenty food in my dream last night is still a mystery to me(no joke), maybe due her non stop updates coming from both NL and FB.
Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by pansophist(m): 2:34pm On May 18, 2023
Godisablealltim:
she's beautiful but her mouth is too wide, so will her pussy. Is she a mother of 6 children? Why is her boobs so sagged?

the silly simps should stay off my quote.

At least she didn't say she was perfect, neither did she said allowed any physical drawbacks either real or imagine restrict her path to success.

Oya lets eee your mouth no offense. And while we are at that, also table your achievement. Only then your accusations will be taken seriously.

3 Likes

Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 18, 2023
My role model 🥺

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by Moniya4Real(m): 2:34pm On May 18, 2023
Leave it like that, we like it saggy like this than fake pointed one.

Godisablealltim:
she's beautiful but her mouth is too wide, so will her pussy. Is she a mother of 6 children? Why is her boobs so sagged?

Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by GoodCane: 2:35pm On May 18, 2023
Gabbytony:
[Beauty and the brain

You're a mu.mu man. Do you know what it means to have brain? So because this olosho cooked u said she has brain? Dude, is cooking logical? Does it require any logical Brian thinking capacity? What brain are you now talking about that she has?

Oga, if she wants a display Brain, let her go play Who wants to be a millionaire, that's when we'll take her serious

3 Likes

Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by GoodCane: 2:37pm On May 18, 2023
Moniya4Real:

Leave it like that, we like it saggy like this than fake pointed one.

Speak for yourself alone Oga. We don't like it saggy! How can a young girl of such age have saggy breasts if she's not a pro.stitute?
Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by DrAda(f): 2:38pm On May 18, 2023
This is truly unfortunate but then it doesn't define her as clearly demonstrated by her hard work (not semi nude pics) propelling her to national acclaim
Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by GoodCane: 2:40pm On May 18, 2023
pocohantas:

She did her surgery last year or so.
She always had ass and hips. I believe she had a liposuction or tummy tuck. Whichever one takes fat away from the stomach. Lol!

All these ones ain't necessary.

She be prostitute abi she no be prostitute? Ur guess is as good as mine. She's just an olosho who needs world recognition.

4 Likes

Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by Iykenuwa(m): 2:41pm On May 18, 2023
NwaIdeato:
Forget, Akwa Ibom women dey fine sha, they and Esan women are the most beautiful women in the South South and definitely among the top 5 in Nigeria.

Facts
Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by spencekat(m): 2:42pm On May 18, 2023
Ireportlive:
Talk about total package

She no bath for four days still fine without makeup
No she be get break to bath.
Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by Ireportlive: 2:43pm On May 18, 2023
spencekat:
No she be get break to bath.
Ok
Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by orijo1980: 2:43pm On May 18, 2023
He breast is like Slipper's
Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by Renman: 2:44pm On May 18, 2023
Esthered:
Those calling her olosho are not better than her. She's from a well to do home (wealthy family). Attended a private university in Nigeria.
People calling her olosho can't even make advances to her. An average liberal Nigerian lady is a prostitute.
Keep deceiving yourselves.
When you advertise your body both online and offline, are you not Olosho/Seductress

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by Heffalump(m): 2:46pm On May 18, 2023
Nothing special down there, for those zooming out the bikini pictures to see more clearly tongue
Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by Antai123(m): 2:46pm On May 18, 2023
madridguy:
I don fall in love with Hilda already. Hilda if you are reading my post, will you marry me?
Fool!!!

3 Likes

Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by uptownemmygee(m): 2:46pm On May 18, 2023
Now she's popular I guess
Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by 27Pushing30: 2:47pm On May 18, 2023
if you don't know those hips are photoshopped then you're too thirsty abeg
Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by Renman: 2:49pm On May 18, 2023
bonnyhope:

Some of you easily fall in a trap
Just because of boobs, you are already professing love
Which love? They are professing lust, not love!

2 Likes

Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by Hassanmaye(m): 2:50pm On May 18, 2023
Godisablealltim:

Hahahahhahah you are bad nigga
Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by BABYBULLETIN: 2:51pm On May 18, 2023
ravensckar:
If you zoomed that bikini picture and the one where she was in a private jet. Please gather here for family meeting. cheesy cheesy cheesy
lolz..i see white shiny pant under there.. cheesy grin
Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by spencekat(m): 2:52pm On May 18, 2023
saysugar:
ladies with big boobs do quick get saggy bress,nothing u can do about it, but until when u touch the bress,u will know it quality, overused bress will too softy and slackened
Breast pro.You dey correct.Big breasts no fit stand like that na.
Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by ConfidentialDoc: 2:54pm On May 18, 2023
NwaIdeato:
Forget, Akwa Ibom women dey fine sha, they and Esan women are the most beautiful women in the South South and definitely among the top 5 in Nigeria.

I concur.
Esan women...lovely but some can be quite petite in stature.

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by finallybusy: 2:55pm On May 18, 2023
Done and dusted. Back to real life issues.
Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by elonize(m): 3:01pm On May 18, 2023
I understand y sanwolu dey smile😂😂😂😋😋
Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by madridguy(m): 3:03pm On May 18, 2023
Wetin wan kpai you?

Aurielfinizu:

U wan die before your time abi
Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by Passionate1(m): 3:03pm On May 18, 2023
Stunning what! See makeup fuccckkkk!

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by Cjayboy: 3:05pm On May 18, 2023
I saw someone laughing and smiling like chihuahua..
Re: Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci by Akumoney(m): 3:06pm On May 18, 2023
why do i sense hate and envy is your words?
Nonybb:
This one look like an upgraded Ashawo. These are the kind of lady that think that it is food that keep a man in the house and not character

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) / How To Prepare Tom Brown From Scratch / "This Is Why I Don't Eat In People's House" - Slay Queen Slammed For Doing This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.