Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,298 members, 7,853,387 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:37 PM

Do Not Allow Anybody Take Away Your Faith In Jesus Christ Crucified - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Not Allow Anybody Take Away Your Faith In Jesus Christ Crucified (129 Views)

A Church All Night Will Not Allow Me Sleep / Pastor Sam Adeyemi: "Bishop Oyedepo's Protocol Did Not Allow Me See Him" / Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Allow Anybody Take Away Your Faith In Jesus Christ Crucified by ochibuogwu5: 6:10am On May 15, 2023
Please do not allow anybody to *take away the only light and life; your faith in the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified*

Our faith in Jesus Christ Crucified is the *only life that we have and can carry and survive in any part of the world* whether they notice your color as African, British, Asian, Indian, Caucasian, Chinese e.t.c. or not.

thus

"For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

5 Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?" (1 John 5:4-5 kjv)

I am a living testimony, so many people are busy complaining about racism and the rest, I do not even notice those who are manifesting such attitude towards me or those engulfed with such self-pity; all I engage is the help of the Holy Spirit to manifest *the person and character of Christ Jesus Crucified now living in me; who has become the hope of my glory and the God at work in me both to will and to do of His good pleasures*

Please do not allow those who appear to be sympathetic with the under-developed nature of Africa to blackmail your faith in Jesus Christ Crucified.

Christianity in Africa is not the reason for African under-development *rather our disunity as a people, selfishness, greed, corruption, disobedience to the rule of law, indiscipline, recklessness, lack of value for human lives, blackmail, Saboteurs, hatred for ourselves, manipulation of ourselves, intimidation of ourselves, e.t.c.*

There are only 2 category of people in this world; those who believe in the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified and those who do not believe in the gospel not minding their country of origin or continent. It is by their fruits that we know them not necessary by their attendance to a religious group or denomination or country of origin or race.

Those of us who have believed; we believed by the grace of God hence we do not boast about our effort towards receiving Jesus Christ Crucified rather with gratitude to Abbah Our Father who has given us *the privilege to be partakers of His GOD-LIFE through His revelation of the gospel of His Son to us in this generation, we yield to His Holy Spirit to continue to help us to manifest this new creation life of Jesus Christ Crucified both in our secret thoughts and external behaviours* towards the whole human being in this our generation whether they are fellow believers or unbelievers.

The only remedy for this our current cry for Africa is *to receive and carry and manifest the life of the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified*
thus
"As long as I am in this world, I am the light of the world" (John 9:5)

"All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and *is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:*

17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works." (2 Timothy 3:16-17 kjv)

We need re-orientation on how to build up ourselves in unity as a nation --Doctrine (teaching in season and out of season)

We need to reproof those who err whether they are financially high or low --Reproof

We need to correct those who make mistakes whether they have high political power or not --Correction

We need to instruct people on how to engage each sector of living with righteousness whether it is convenient or inconvenient to them --Instructions with righteousness

Instruction in righteousness also involves insisting on justice, equity and fairness to prevail in any circumstance whether it will cost more time and money or not; whether the poor or rich will be comfortable with its outcome or not.

Then we will have a sane society whether in Africa or any other part of this world.

Great Grace Brethren!!!

(1) (Reply)

A Way Of Escape [part 2] / Refuse To Live In Fear (1) / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 28/05/2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.