Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Igbos Are The Biggest Beneficiaries Of The 8yrs Buhari Administration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are The Biggest Beneficiaries Of The 8yrs Buhari Administration (1009 Views)

Top 10 Beneficiaries Of CBN’s N1.1 Trillion Anchor Borrowers Program / See The Biggest Beneficiaries Of Tinubu Presidency! (videos) / Nigerians Challenge FG To Name Beneficiaries Of Abacha Looted Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Are The Biggest Beneficiaries Of The 8yrs Buhari Administration by Chimok: 6:17am On May 15, 2023
How Igbos do it is still mystery to other Nigerians. In my village for instance the number of new buildings constructed is more than 20times the ones constructed during 16yrs of PDP administration.
In buhari regime we started hearing of Obi Cubana and very many other young Igbo guys.

The summary, Igbos will always find ways to succeed, they don't care if tinubu is president. Its the rest Nigerians that will feel the crunch

15 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Biggest Beneficiaries Of The 8yrs Buhari Administration by Absuchat(m): 6:18am On May 15, 2023
shocked
Why do you like smoking toilet this op?

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Biggest Beneficiaries Of The 8yrs Buhari Administration by Ttalk: 6:20am On May 15, 2023
Chimok:
How Igbos do it is still mystery to other Nigerians. In my village for instance the number of new buildings constructed is more than 20times the ones constructed during 16yrs of PDP administration.
In buhari regime we started hearing of Obi Cubana and very many other young Igbo guys.

The summary, Igbos will always find ways to succeed, they don't care if tinubu is president. Its the rest Nigerians that will feel the crunch

Early morning consolation

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Biggest Beneficiaries Of The 8yrs Buhari Administration by madridguy(m): 6:22am On May 15, 2023
It is a lie, PDP make SE dubai on earth. So Buhari didn't do anything.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Biggest Beneficiaries Of The 8yrs Buhari Administration by Jones4190(m): 6:22am On May 15, 2023
second naija bridge alone
Re: Igbos Are The Biggest Beneficiaries Of The 8yrs Buhari Administration by Jlow2: 6:23am On May 15, 2023
Chimok:

otukpa branch to 9th mile is 5hours , trucks trailers spend 7hours if the survive the road
Re: Igbos Are The Biggest Beneficiaries Of The 8yrs Buhari Administration by Alaigbopress: 6:26am On May 15, 2023
As traders they can always survive any Economy and even make more money. It is what they bought that they will sell and as a Nigerian you must buy it you don't have a choice and the Igbo business men must make their profit even if the economy is very bad. The people who will feel the pain of any bad administration more are salary earners and the private sector.

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Biggest Beneficiaries Of The 8yrs Buhari Administration by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:29am On May 15, 2023
Chimok:

A business minded tribe will always fly high and swim rugged under any inflation conscious government.

Most Igbo business people had old stocks purchased at a very cheap price and resold at a very high price. Those old stocks were like commodity banks to them. Other set of people that gained Buhari maladministration are farmers. Their major setback was Fulani herdsmen.

Those who suffered are largely civil servants whose salaries were not increased. That's why most of them adopted JAPA syndrome.

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Biggest Beneficiaries Of The 8yrs Buhari Administration by sonature1: 6:34am On May 15, 2023
You people are practically jobless on Nairaland!

Go and get something useful to do with your time!

Stop dragging the Igbos into your incurable madness!

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Biggest Beneficiaries Of The 8yrs Buhari Administration by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:39am On May 15, 2023
Lies from the pit of Hell.How can we Igbos be beneficiaries of a monumental catastrophic failure like Buhari?
Re: Igbos Are The Biggest Beneficiaries Of The 8yrs Buhari Administration by Solsix(m): 6:46am On May 15, 2023
Jones4190:
second naija bridge alone
A bridge that will tolled by the construction company to recoup Thier investment?? The wey bihari built for your region, does it have a toll gate??
Re: Igbos Are The Biggest Beneficiaries Of The 8yrs Buhari Administration by Megabig: 6:48am On May 15, 2023
Alaigbopress:
As traders they can always survive any Economy and even make more money. It is what they bought that they will sell and as a Nigerian you must buy it you don't have a choice and the Igbo business men must make their profit even if the economy is very bad. The people who will feel the pain of any bad administration more are salary earners and the private sector.

I told someone this, you can’t sell below what you bought it. Igbos will survive regardless
Re: Igbos Are The Biggest Beneficiaries Of The 8yrs Buhari Administration by Chimok: 9:51am On May 15, 2023
Absuchat:
shocked
Why do you like smoking toilet this op?
u re always cursing. I hope u re alright?
Re: Igbos Are The Biggest Beneficiaries Of The 8yrs Buhari Administration by PeterObi4LP: 10:07am On May 15, 2023
When I tell people that an average Igbo man no send Nigeria politics they think they are doing Igbo man by sidelining them. Buhari 8yr has come and few days to go, the Igbos did more than every region in building houses, buying more lands, get more wealthy, keep excelling in education, business, technology and lot more.

Those who supported Buhari go and check hunger has finish them and their families. Some shame could not allow them air their view about his bad regime.

Verdict: no matter how any government try to sideline the igbos, they have develop thick skins to succeed and excel.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are The Biggest Beneficiaries Of The 8yrs Buhari Administration by Absuchat(m): 10:46am On May 15, 2023
Chimok:
u re always cursing. I hope u re alright?
When did asking questions became cursing?
I noticed you smoked toilet so I asked why... Did I do wrong?
Re: Igbos Are The Biggest Beneficiaries Of The 8yrs Buhari Administration by magoo10(m): 11:10am On May 15, 2023
i was a huge beneficiary not because buhari created the environment but because it is naturally in my blood to make money as a trader even in the most difficult economic environment.
Re: Igbos Are The Biggest Beneficiaries Of The 8yrs Buhari Administration by Chimok: 11:29am On May 15, 2023
magoo10:
i was a huge beneficiary not because buhari created the environment but because it is naturally in my blood to make money as a trader even in the most difficult economic environment.
u have true Igbo blood in u

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are The Biggest Beneficiaries Of The 8yrs Buhari Administration by achymmania: 11:48am On May 15, 2023
E

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Government Approves 37 New Universities Barely Two Weeks To Handover / Plateau,Akwa-Ibom Governors Visit President Bola Tinubu / Meet Tunji Adeleke. Chairman Of LG Service Commission In Osun State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.