Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Bauchi Chief Accountant And His Two Sons Die In Road Crash - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bauchi Chief Accountant And His Two Sons Die In Road Crash (844 Views)

Bauchi Chief Judge Orders Release Of 11 Prison Inmates From Custodial Centres / 86-Year-Old Widow, Comfort Mmezi: Policemen Killed My Two Sons Within Five Years / Father Kills Two Sons With Poison Over Witchcraft In Bayelsa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bauchi Chief Accountant And His Two Sons Die In Road Crash by NaijaCover(m): 7:02am On May 15, 2023
Update From . COM

Yakubu Shehu, A Treasury staff at the Bauchi State Treasury Board, attached to the office of the Head of Civil Service, Bauchi (HOCS), and two of his children have been killed in a fatal crash, Reports.

The crash occurred along Azare/Sakwaa road in Zaki Local Government Area of Bauchi State on Saturday afternoon, May 13, 2023.

A source in Azare told The Nigerian Tribune that the late Yakubu and his two children died on the spot following the crash.

The source said that Yakubu was going to his village to attend a family wedding with his children when his car veered off the road following a tyre bust and rammed into a big tree beside the road.

He added that the victim's car was almost torn into two equal halves following the impact of the crash.

Father and sons were buried later in the day according to Islamic rites after a funeral prayer held in Sakwa, their village.

Among those in attendance at the funeral prayer was the representative of the Head of Civil Service of Bauchi State, two Permanent Secretaries, and three Directors from the office.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

Re: Bauchi Chief Accountant And His Two Sons Die In Road Crash by NaijaCover(m): 7:03am On May 15, 2023
Another Terrible News, Coming From BAUCHI

Proudly Brought To You By
Re: Bauchi Chief Accountant And His Two Sons Die In Road Crash by darling2424(f): 7:05am On May 15, 2023
OMG what is all these, this is heart breaking rip

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Chief Accountant And His Two Sons Die In Road Crash by NaijaCover(m): 7:06am On May 15, 2023
darling2424:
OMG what is all these, this is heart breaking rip

See More Bad News Via www.. com
Re: Bauchi Chief Accountant And His Two Sons Die In Road Crash by NaijaCover(m): 7:07am On May 15, 2023
See More Photos As Obtained By Below:

Re: Bauchi Chief Accountant And His Two Sons Die In Road Crash by Hotwest: 7:23am On May 15, 2023
Eyaah just like that and fast fast buried! May Allah give the wife the strength to bear the loss
Re: Bauchi Chief Accountant And His Two Sons Die In Road Crash by falcon01: 7:24am On May 15, 2023
That's sad
Re: Bauchi Chief Accountant And His Two Sons Die In Road Crash by mariovito(m): 7:27am On May 15, 2023
Ww
Re: Bauchi Chief Accountant And His Two Sons Die In Road Crash by xpressionx(m): 7:39am On May 15, 2023
Chai?
God abeg
Re: Bauchi Chief Accountant And His Two Sons Die In Road Crash by MuMuOnBail: 7:47am On May 15, 2023
na wa ooo

Please spread this Comment.

You are not in competition with anyone on the road.

Always prepare ahead if possible leave home before the time of your appointment so that you won't be speeding to catch up.

Please have adequate sleep before you go on a far journey.

Avoid unnecessary over taking.

Use Bluetooth instead of holding your phone when driving to make or receive a call.

Please. avoid late night driving at all cost, even in the U.S were learnt how to drive, our instructor always advice us, the disadvantages are numerous.

All in All, we only have one life to live.

R.I.P to the victims

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Chief Accountant And His Two Sons Die In Road Crash by DSS1335: 7:55am On May 15, 2023
I can't imagine the pains and anguish his family are going through over such a horrible news.

Tire burst happened on two different occasions to my car while traveling on the highway, fortunately, i naturally conditioned my reflex not to panick and brought my car under control

Dear all, when driving on high speed and your tire burst RESIST the urge to apply BRAKE pedal. That's the worst thing responsible for most of the horrible accident.
The next should be to slowly release the accelerator pedal while maintaining a straight line until the speed reduced considerably

No matter how important an event is never EVER exceed a speed limit especially when driving with your family

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Chief Accountant And His Two Sons Die In Road Crash by Cerebellum: 11:11am On May 15, 2023
Pray! Pray!

Even if it's in your mind, pray before leaving for anywhere, this is not religion related.

Make God just dey guide person stepscry
Re: Bauchi Chief Accountant And His Two Sons Die In Road Crash by Cerebellum: 11:13am On May 15, 2023
MuMuOnBail:
na wa ooo

Please spread this Comment.

You are not in competition with anyone on the road.

Always prepare ahead if possible leave home before the time of your appointment so that you won't be speeding to catch up.

Please have adequate sleep before you go on a far journey.

Avoid unnecessary over taking.

Use Bluetooth instead of holding your phone when driving to make or receive a call.

Please. avoid late night driving at all cost, even in the U.S were learnt how to drive, our instructor always advice us, the disadvantages are numerous.

All in All, we only have one life to live.

R.I.P to the victims

Great comment but your moniker no be here o, Mumu on bail keh!, really comradegrin
Re: Bauchi Chief Accountant And His Two Sons Die In Road Crash by ThinkSmarter: 1:24pm On May 15, 2023
Nawa o, from the level of impact, overspeed was the cause.
Driving a low weight 2.0 litre engine at over 80km/hr is a recipe for disaster.
May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Bauchi Chief Accountant And His Two Sons Die In Road Crash by NaijaCover(m): 8:57am On May 16, 2023
Mr Lalasticlala Mynd44 Nlflmod And Seun

(1) (Reply)

Cultist Surrenders Weapons To Police In Rivers State / Confession: House Maid Sold Baby For 800k / I Saw A Dead Lying On D Road Today(opp Trem / Between Westtex/anthony)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.