Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,766 members, 7,831,458 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

MAY 29, We Will Celebrate Buhari Exit As A Nigeria President. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MAY 29, We Will Celebrate Buhari Exit As A Nigeria President. (353 Views)

How ‘Poor Planning’ Forced Policy Summersaults Ahead Of Buhari’s Exit / Bala Haruna Dies After Swimming In Gutter Water To Celebrate Buhari Reelection? / Reno Omokri: Why Didn't Aisha And Her Children Celebrate Buhari’s 76th Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MAY 29, We Will Celebrate Buhari Exit As A Nigeria President. by nabiz(m): 7:12am On May 15, 2023
In my opinion Buhari failed. His leadership style is the worst ever. He should be given award in Guinness books of record as the worst president in Nigeria. He show many Nigeria shege though. Our debt has increased without anything to show. He has mortgaged the lives of the future generations.

Would have love to celebrate his exit with my family but unfortunately I am out for work. I am going to celebrate it will my worker with a loud party. After that I will give each workers one free month salary. We are going to celebrate the end of Pharoah in Nigeria. A Nigerian president that will run to niger republic to rest.

#BYE.BYE.BUHARI#

3 Likes

Re: MAY 29, We Will Celebrate Buhari Exit As A Nigeria President. by darling2424(f): 7:15am On May 15, 2023
Some might, maybe people who benefited while some won't
Re: MAY 29, We Will Celebrate Buhari Exit As A Nigeria President. by sonature1: 7:26am On May 15, 2023
I always tell people that leadership is complicated. Buhari is a monumental failure of unparalleled proportions. However, he did a good job in Infrastructural development.
Re: MAY 29, We Will Celebrate Buhari Exit As A Nigeria President. by donbachi(m): 7:33am On May 15, 2023
Dis bubu government worst pass Egypt for bible

2 Likes

Re: MAY 29, We Will Celebrate Buhari Exit As A Nigeria President. by Mantahirdra(m): 8:27am On May 15, 2023
nabiz:
In my opinion Buhari failed. His leadership style is the worst ever. He should be given award in Guinness books of record as the worst president in Nigeria. He show many Nigeria shege though. Our debt has increased without anything to show. He has mortgaged the lives of the future generations.

Would have love to celebrate his exit with my family but unfortunately I am out for work. I am going to celebrate it will my worker with a loud party. After that I will give each workers one free month salary. We are going to celebrate the end of Pharoah in Nigeria. A Nigerian president that will run to niger republic to rest.

#BYE.BYE.BUHARI#

"
You don't know the value of things , until you throw it out . "
Re: MAY 29, We Will Celebrate Buhari Exit As A Nigeria President. by Ofunaofu: 8:37am On May 15, 2023
It would have one of the biggest celebration ever witnessed but when you realise that the person he will be handing over to is a Notorious narcotic drug trafficker, then there is actually nothing to celebrate.

It is from frying pan to fire
Re: MAY 29, We Will Celebrate Buhari Exit As A Nigeria President. by limeta(f): 8:47am On May 15, 2023
Mantahirdra:

"
You don't know the value of things , until you throw it out . "

Even shit could turn to fertilisers
You mean

(1) (Reply)

200 Csos Endorse Gov Lalong For SGF / NDDC Board, MD Fight Dirty At Senate Over Alleged Corruption / Buhari Confers National Honour On Olowu Kuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.