Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

A Breaking Developing Sad News - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Breaking Developing Sad News (4390 Views)

Soldiers Killed & Razed Houses: Sad News You Can Read Only From SouthEast (Pics) / Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu / When They Found Money In Daura's Home It Was A Breaking News,So Why This Denial? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Breaking Developing Sad News by luluosas(m): 8:14am On May 15, 2023
Nigerians, I saw a breaking development sad news reported by @channelstv. It is a political figure currently in the eyes of the storm in Nigeria, regarding the February 25th Presidential election, and the said political figure is currently out of Nigeria.
This man is terribly sick, but his handlers and supporters are pushing him up that he is fit for the job ahead, but they know that the man is very sick.
Please, I beg you people in the name of Jesus, stop pushing this man TO HIS DEATH. He is sick, and that's the truth.
Dear sick politician who is currently in Europe, please, HEAR ME AND HEAR ME GOOD. Go and take care of your health problems. Stop dancing to your grave by the drum your haters are beating, who claimed to be your friends.
A word is enough for the wise.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
https://twitter.com/lugardosa/status/1657996441892134912?t=TTff8P3c3iqK9575pJ941g&s=19

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Breaking Developing Sad News by SIRDAN4LIFE: 8:22am On May 15, 2023
Imagine
Re: A Breaking Developing Sad News by DItalianNija: 8:23am On May 15, 2023
A word is enough for the druggie, if he likes let him kill himself by himself, Shetima will take over, dat means power going back to d north n fulani. Last last everybody eyes go clear but no be d same time. Moving from one sick president to another frail n sick one is really appalling.

8 Likes

Re: A Breaking Developing Sad News by PeterObi4LP: 8:48am On May 15, 2023
DItalianNija:
A word is enough for the druggie, if he likes let him kill himself by himself, Shetima will take over, dat means power going back to d north n fulani. Last last everybody eyes go clear but no be d same time. Moving from one sick president to another frail n sick one is really appalling.

Watch how the shidren of hate will tag you and op Igbo. Igbo had been their nightmare and tormentor.

14 Likes

Re: A Breaking Developing Sad News by Godwin4444: 9:00am On May 15, 2023
luluosas:
Nigerians, I saw a breaking development sad news reported by @channelstv. It is a political figure currently in the eyes of the storm in Nigeria, regarding the February 25th Presidential election, and the said political figure is currently out of Nigeria.
This man is terribly sick, but his handlers and supporters are pushing him up that he is fit for the job ahead, but they know that the man is very sick.
Please, I beg you people in the name of Jesus, stop pushing this man TO HIS DEATH. He is sick, and that's the truth.
Dear sick politician who is currently in Europe, please, HEAR ME AND HEAR ME GOOD. Go and take care of your health problems. Stop dancing to your grave by the drum your haters are beating, who claimed to be your friends.
https://twitter.com/lugardosa/status/1657996441892134912?t=TTff8P3c3iqK9575pJ941g&s=19
igbos n their tactics

U must think others are foolish for u to come up with this

Please when is trump coming to conduct referendum in Nigeria?

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Breaking Developing Sad News by Godwin4444: 9:00am On May 15, 2023
PeterObi4LP:

Watch how the shidren of hate will tag you and op Igbo. Igbo had been their nightmare and tormentor.
only igbos can write useless things like this

Other tribes can’t throw sense to the wind n do this shit

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Breaking Developing Sad News by blacknp(m): 9:02am On May 15, 2023
luluosas:
Oh yea children of little sense, is it written anywhere that you will not see your demise & receive judgement before the so called sick politician presently in Europe you are wailing about?

Be very careful in your imagination, before the angels of death 💀 pays a brief visit to you, & your household.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Breaking Developing Sad News by blacknp(m): 9:06am On May 15, 2023
PeterObi4LP:

You know yourself & people, it must be excessive guilty conscience working over drive in you?

The perennial wailers have now become the Tormentors indeed.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Breaking Developing Sad News by Lanretoye(m): 9:16am On May 15, 2023
The same way they were saying buhari is sick,buhari is dead...they have not even tought about howmany of their parents had died while buhari is still alive.make una continue..

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Breaking Developing Sad News by WorldRichest: 9:25am On May 15, 2023
luluosas:

Please post pictures of your biological father, let’s see how healthy he is.

You all said Buhari is dead, yet he is still doing wonders with his wife Aisha in the other room, but several of your brethren have been buried over the years

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Breaking Developing Sad News by Godwin4444: 9:43am On May 15, 2023
blacknp:
You know yourself & people, it must be excessive guilty conscience working over drive in you?

The perennial wailers have now become the Tormentors indeed.
u sabi

He knows himself n his people so guilty conscience is worrying him

Only igbos can do that kind of shit

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Breaking Developing Sad News by Godwin4444: 9:45am On May 15, 2023
WorldRichest:

You all said Buhari is dead, yet he is still doing wonders with his wife Aisha in the other room, but several of your brethren have been buried over the years
check d moniker dukeprince

He mocked buhari over his I’ll health then n was even doing countdown of when buhari will die

But guess what?

Dukeprince is dead n burning in d hottest part of hell while buhari is still d president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Breaking Developing Sad News by mrhowoto: 9:47am On May 15, 2023
Mynd44, seun oam4j, this threads are becoming irritating. Do the needful.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Breaking Developing Sad News by OneCandleAway(f): 9:53am On May 15, 2023
Godwin4444:

He mocked buhari over his I’ll health then n was even doing countdown of when buhari will die

But guess what?

Dukeprince is dead n burning in d hottest part of hell while buhari is still d president

You live in hell so you know the tenants abi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Breaking Developing Sad News by Godwin4444: 9:58am On May 15, 2023
OneCandleAway:

You live in hell so you know the tenants abi.

mock peoples health n u will find yourself in hell soonest

Many of u think it’s a joke to b stupid abi?

Taking clout chasing to an unreasonable level

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Breaking Developing Sad News by Kaiser20: 9:58am On May 15, 2023
Since March 01/2023, Bishops, Pastors, Prophets, Imams, Alfas, Babalawos, and many more spiritual leaders and prayer warriors have been praying and offering services to the gods for the quick recovery of Chief Bola Tinubu
Re: A Breaking Developing Sad News by ProphetM0hammad: 11:27am On May 15, 2023
luluosas:

It's possible for you to die before him

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Breaking Developing Sad News by Bringbackmandat: 11:29am On May 15, 2023
What is the sad news? Did Tinubu die?
Re: A Breaking Developing Sad News by PeterObi4LP: 1:57pm On May 15, 2023
Godwin4444:

You must be dump. I'm not Igbo bit I like the igbos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Breaking Developing Sad News by Godwin4444: 2:31pm On May 15, 2023
PeterObi4LP:

no b only dump na dump site

Shame dey even catch u sote u deny your tribe

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Breaking Developing Sad News by luluosas(m): 2:33pm On May 15, 2023
Must everything be about Igbos? Do I look like an Igbo man to you?
Anyway, I have spoken about what I saw, and I never told you that I am a Prophet. If you ever care to decode my message, then, YOU SHOULD BE ON YOUR KNEES PRAYING RIGHT NOW FOR THE MAN. THANK YOU
Godwin4444:
igbos n their tactics

U must think others are foolish for u to come up with this

Please when is trump coming to conduct referendum in Nigeria?
Re: A Breaking Developing Sad News by luluosas(m): 2:36pm On May 15, 2023
What a pity!
Godwin4444:

Re: A Breaking Developing Sad News by luluosas(m): 2:42pm On May 15, 2023
People that are schooled to hate naturally are not difficult to know in the public. Anyway, it's a free world, you can continue to live in self denial if you so choose. But let it be known to you that even if I die today, death is my destiny, as well as yours, and you shall surely DIE too no matter how old you may attain in life. So, prepare for your death daily as I am doing mine. Cheers.

blacknp:
Oh yea children of little sense, is it written anywhere that you will not see your demise & receive judgement before the so called sick politician presently in Europe you are wailing about?

Be very careful in your imagination, before the angels of death 💀 pays a brief visit to you, & your household.
Re: A Breaking Developing Sad News by luluosas(m): 2:48pm On May 15, 2023
And I hope you celebrated 2 days ago when your fulani terrorists killed almost 40 people in Nassarawa State. Bigots.
Lanretoye:
The same way they were saying buhari is sick,buhari is dead...they have not even tought about howmany of their parents had died while buhari is still alive.make una continue..
Re: A Breaking Developing Sad News by luluosas(m): 2:59pm On May 15, 2023
I don't post my personal pictures like that for any reason online, therefore, you can't force me to do what I don't fancy even for 100k.
And may I tell you, yes, I still have a father. He may not be that healthy as one would have wished, but he is managing his health as much as possible, and thanks be to God for how far he has been helping us. Thank you.
WorldRichest:

Re: A Breaking Developing Sad News by luluosas(m): 3:02pm On May 15, 2023
If at all you know about hell fire, you won't wish your worst enemy to go there. That's a lesson for you. Take note. Cheers
Godwin4444:

But guess what?

Re: A Breaking Developing Sad News by luluosas(m): 3:04pm On May 15, 2023
For what exactly? Oh! I can feel it that you are one of those pushing the sick politician to his death. It is well.
mrhowoto:
Mynd44, seun oam4j, this threads are becoming irritating. Do the needful.
Re: A Breaking Developing Sad News by Godwin4444: 3:04pm On May 15, 2023
luluosas:
Must everything be about Igbos? Do I look like an Igbo man to you?
Anyway, I have spoken about what I saw, and I never told you that I am a Prophet. If you ever care to decode my message, then, YOU SHOULD BE ON YOUR KNEES PRAYING RIGHT NOW FOR THE MAN. THANK YOU
many people don see things before election

We knew how it ended

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Breaking Developing Sad News by luluosas(m): 3:08pm On May 15, 2023
Really? Please, let's be sincere. Do you think that Tinubu is well as claimed by his supporters and handlers? If he is sick as your comment denotes, please, tell his supporters to stop pushing him to death. He should go and take care of his health please. Thank you.
Kaiser20:
Since March 01/2023, Bishops, Pastors, Prophets, Imams, Alfas, Babalawos, and many more spiritual leaders and prayer warriors have been praying and offering services to the gods for the quick recovery of Chief Bola Tinubu
Re: A Breaking Developing Sad News by luluosas(m): 3:11pm On May 15, 2023
Yes, I agree with you because death is NOT BY SENIORITY, but I refuse to die now because I am not yet a grand father. I want to be a great grand father before I will die by the grace of God. Meanwhile, do you accept that it is possible for you to DIE TODAY, 15th May, 2023?
ProphetM0hammad:

It's possible for you to die before him
Re: A Breaking Developing Sad News by luluosas(m): 3:15pm On May 15, 2023
No please, I only dreamed that he died, and Channels Television broke the news in my dream. I posted this to ask his supporters to stop pushing him to death because the man is sick, but they don't accept it. It is well.
Bringbackmandat:
What is the sad news? Did Tinubu die?
Re: A Breaking Developing Sad News by luluosas(m): 3:16pm On May 15, 2023
Don't mind him. Thank you.
PeterObi4LP:

(1) (2) (Reply)

After Tinubu, Ibori Joins Peter Obi’s Twitter Engagement (picture) / Why Does The Rail Modernisation Project Exclude The South-East And The South-South? / Physically Challenged Man Contests For Iyabo Obasanjo's Seat !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.