Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

300 Words Articles’ Writer Needed. N300 Per Article - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 300 Words Articles’ Writer Needed. N300 Per Article (352 Views)

Buy Data @ N300 per GB, Refer and get paid. Visit www.octavo.com.ng [DIY] / Freelance Experienced Articles Writer Needed! / Professional Articles Writer Needed: DEAL (CLOSED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

300 Words Articles’ Writer Needed. N300 Per Article by prettyamarh(f): 9:01am On May 15, 2023
My client is in need of a writer who will write between 250 to 300 words of human-written articles on any given topic. (They’ll provide the topics).

You'll be expected to write 5 articles per day across 20 days.

N300 per article

-Maximum of 5% plagiarism (check with originality.ai)

-No AI detection (check with originality.ai), Human-written articles only (the use of Chat GPT or any other AI is not discouraged but there must be no AI detection.)

-No grammatical and typographical errors (check with Grammarly)

You should expect to earn N30,000 monthly.

Bonuses and other monetary incentives are given at the sole discretion of the supervisor.

The job is suitable for undergraduate students who want to earn some money on the side. Preferably ladies.

Note: You’ll be tested with 2 topics. (You’ll be given two topics to write on, correct all grammatical errors, check for plagiarism and ultimately scan for AI Detection which are done together. Upon meeting requirements, an offer would be made.)

If you're interested, send a mail to @titimimi6060@gmail.com with the subject “Content Writer”.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Am Confused, Pls I Need Your Advice!! / Job Opening Position: Bookkeeper (full Time) / Office Cleaner Needed In Ikoyi Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.