Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

I Have Boil At The Tip Of My Penis - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Have Boil At The Tip Of My Penis (881 Views)

Itching And Bumps On My Penis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Boil At The Tip Of My Penis by mazipistol(m): 10:45am On May 15, 2023
I have boil on my penis and it has turn to saw after it got busted. Not the saw is bringing out milk. It's spreading all over my penis and I am not comfortable with it. Please help a brother

Re: I Have Boil At The Tip Of My Penis by Absuchat(m): 10:48am On May 15, 2023
grin
Chai...... dike aƱaa

1 Like

Re: I Have Boil At The Tip Of My Penis by soberdrunk(m): 10:49am On May 15, 2023
mazipistol:
I have boil on my penis and it has turn to saw after it got busted. Not the saw is bringing out milk. It's spreading all over my penis and I am not comfortable with it. Please help a brother

Syphilis, oya dey go hospital.....

1 Like

Re: I Have Boil At The Tip Of My Penis by SHIVA001: 10:54am On May 15, 2023
Oga use aboniki balm Dey rub am and take better antibiotics thank me later
Re: I Have Boil At The Tip Of My Penis by doggedfighter(f): 10:59am On May 15, 2023
I don't think it's very serious.

Just go to the hospital.
Re: I Have Boil At The Tip Of My Penis by youngsahito(m): 11:00am On May 15, 2023
Go to the nearest hospital for medication. Make u sef dey calm down with those ur olosho babes...
Re: I Have Boil At The Tip Of My Penis by Administration1: 11:01am On May 15, 2023
Go immediately to the hospital.
Re: I Have Boil At The Tip Of My Penis by donbachi(m): 11:11am On May 15, 2023
Learn bro code ..Una no go gree.
Re: I Have Boil At The Tip Of My Penis by Starboytwo(m): 3:31pm On May 15, 2023
this your Pistle ehn, you don use am nack sonthing...

you know what to do
Re: I Have Boil At The Tip Of My Penis by mysticwarrior(m): 5:12pm On May 15, 2023
That's an STI you need to go for test and start treatment immediately.

1 Like

Re: I Have Boil At The Tip Of My Penis by Waffarianman(m): 7:26pm On May 15, 2023
Just remember the last Oloshos you knack maybe na she give you the syphillis. After Every every still go back to her that one konsign you
Re: I Have Boil At The Tip Of My Penis by Nehamo: 7:35pm On May 15, 2023
mazipistol:
did you have sex?
Re: I Have Boil At The Tip Of My Penis by Jonwesley(m): 8:21pm On May 15, 2023
You have contracted Herpes simplex type 2 thru sexual intercourse. It has no cure, you have to live with it for life. Women carry the disease longer before it creates blisters on the genitals, but men it shows within few days. Sorry dude.
Re: I Have Boil At The Tip Of My Penis by Weknowbetter: 2:32pm On May 16, 2023
Trash it and start over
Re: I Have Boil At The Tip Of My Penis by mazipistol(m): 8:01pm On May 17, 2023
[quote author=Jonwesley post=123156519]You have contracted Herpes simplex type 2 thru sexual intercourse. It has no cure, you have to live with it for life. Women carry the disease longer before it creates blisters on the genitals, but men it shows within few days. Sorry dude. Bro, Its a lie. I took some drugs a week after Easter ( Amoxil 500gm) and I started seeing this. It's not only on my penis, I also have boils (like rashes) in some part of my body and they are ishing me.
Re: I Have Boil At The Tip Of My Penis by mazipistol(m): 8:03pm On May 17, 2023
[quote author=Waffarianman post= any idea how much it will cost to cure syphilis
Re: I Have Boil At The Tip Of My Penis by Angrygoat: 8:33pm On May 17, 2023
I can't remember when last I got an infection. My ex was so clean that we funked and bleeped for almost 3years,I later dumped her when yahoo boys became a menace. Since then na self-services. Bro u are infected for life. Daft student you are not even rich. Poor idiot. Hahahaa. Herpes for life. Diseased fool. Hahahaha
Re: I Have Boil At The Tip Of My Penis by mazipistol(m): 9:21pm On May 20, 2023
Sorry bro, it's not an infection. It's a reaction to the drugs I took. The sore is almost gone and I am getting. Better.
Re: I Have Boil At The Tip Of My Penis by SILENTandSMART2: 9:26pm On May 20, 2023
Hahahaha Baba don't knack wetin eno suppose Knack grin

Go to hospital simple
Re: I Have Boil At The Tip Of My Penis by nonny1212: 10:04pm On May 20, 2023
mazipistol:
Sorry bro, it's not an infection. It's a reaction to the drugs I took. The sore is almost gone and I am getting. Better.
Reaction for DICK kwa

(1) (Reply)

Scary Picture! / 27 Of The Best Health "tips" Revealed / Is zobo bad for health?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.