Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Advice Needed: Relocating To Jos. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Advice Needed: Relocating To Jos. (377 Views)

A Tour To Jos Zoo And Museum, 2023 Experience / Avoid Saminaka Road If You Are Travelling From Kano To Jos (Security Alert) / Man Burnt To Death While Travelling From Bauchi To Jos(graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed: Relocating To Jos. by Vibesking(m): 12:29pm On May 15, 2023
I just rounded up NYSC and I'm keen on moving to Jos before the end of the year to kick off life there. Purpose for this decision is the cost of living (which I've heard is quite reasonable compared to Lagos and IB).

Considering affordability and safety, which area(s) in Jos South would you recommend?

My preference is a room and parlour apartment. Budget is 150-250k. Do you think I can find something for this budget in Rayfield? If not, where else would you advice?

If you're a housing agent or know someone who is, kindly specify in the comment.

Also, if you currently reside in Jos, I'd be glad to connect too.
Re: Advice Needed: Relocating To Jos. by sholatech(m): 12:39pm On May 15, 2023
I think cost of living in Jos is quite similar with IB. You can get your target rental within suburb of Rayfield like Mai Adiko, Duratopp etc

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed: Relocating To Jos. by Vibesking(m): 12:47pm On May 15, 2023
sholatech:
I think cost of living in Jos is quite similar with IB. You can get your target rental within suburb of Rayfield like Mai Adiko, Duratopp etc

Thanks for your input sir. Much appreciated.
Re: Advice Needed: Relocating To Jos. by Artemis444: 8:18pm On May 16, 2023
I wil miss Lagos vibes

(1) (Reply)

Hey Fam, It's A While. Here's Stunning Taino Bay Island In Dominican Republic . / 14 Die, 9 Injured In Lagos-badagry Expressway Auto Crash (video) / Does Canadian Embassy Accepts Islamic Marriage Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.