Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

What I Observed About This Hilda Baci Guinness World. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What I Observed About This Hilda Baci Guinness World. (536 Views)

What I Observed About This Year Christmas / Nigerians React To Chef Dammy’s Statement On Hilda Baci’s Guinness Verification / What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Observed About This Hilda Baci Guinness World. by LesbianBoy(m): 1:00pm On May 15, 2023
Nigerian always pretend to be United when they sense the world might be watching:

Anyone watching the support Hilda got will be like "awwwwwww Nigerians are so United eyaaaaaa". I even saw some people saying "Nigerians are United people na politicians dey separate us"......it's a lie o. The same people that engaged in ethnic profiling, the same people that engage in bullying suddenly are now united and forming solidarity.

By next week now, they will resume what they are good at especially now that inec select will be sworn in even when he was is the will of the people

People won't support you until it's popular to support you:

Some of us have been following this girl since o. While some of us followed her and admired her work, some just followed her for following sake and rarely admire her work. But now that he has broken a record suddenly her page is now so active with lots of people suddenly posting her and supporting her. But you have been on her page you no support her before so why now?

Hilda is getting all these attention due to what we call "fine girl privileges":

If she wasn't attractive the buzz won't be this much. I mean the guy by her side that stood with her without sleep too and helped her is not getting attention because he is not that attractive in my opinion. If he was a fine fresh boy, I swear people especially girls would have given him credit. It is not goodiyo lipsrsealed

When women are successful they hate involving a man even if he played a major role:

Men need to wise up. When a man is successful and a woman lift her finger even though she didn't do much, men will include her and celebrate her in his success. But if it's women they will want to take all the glory and excluding the men.

I have been checking out different social media platforms where her name comes up and I read to see what people are saying. I noticed that many people did not give the man that was standing with her throughout credit, but when someone gave him, come and see how women started typing rubbish under the person comment on how he didn't do anything and we should stop trying to give her credit to a man bla bla bla.

They have turned it to gender war:

When some of us say we don't like it when a woman is successful or we no dey near successful women, it's not because we don't like them or want them to be successful. It's because of the noise and unnecessary talk that come after the success that is the issue. It's annoying. Ever since Hilda broke the record all I have been seeing and hearing is online is....

Oh "the girl child is this or that bla bla"

Oh "women supporting women"

Oh "women are strong"

Oh what a man do can a woman can do better bla bla bla

Etc.

Kilonshele!

Ladies can y'all just enjoy your win without bringing in nonsense! angry

Lalasticlala Mynd44

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Observed About This Hilda Baci Guinness World. by LesbianBoy(m): 1:00pm On May 15, 2023
Re: What I Observed About This Hilda Baci Guinness World. by Godmother(f): 1:04pm On May 15, 2023
Guys, see 10 interesting facts you should know about Hilda Baci

https://www.nairaland.com/7689916/10-interesting-facts-bout-cookathon
Re: What I Observed About This Hilda Baci Guinness World. by sholay2011(m): 1:20pm On May 15, 2023
Well said, especially the 2nd point:

People won't support you until it's popular to support you.
Re: What I Observed About This Hilda Baci Guinness World. by malcom1X: 1:24pm On May 15, 2023
Op that sunny guy is not the one breaking the record. It's Hilda.

That's the truth, sunny can sit down but Hilda can't sunny has privilege of sitting down in that kitchen but he chooses to encourage her rather than do his job. It's not a bad thing but it's not his fault.

Don't forget that Hilda is not receiving money for breaking the record.
Re: What I Observed About This Hilda Baci Guinness World. by kingthreat(m): 2:01pm On May 15, 2023
I am not against the hype.
I am against the foolish Nigerian politicians trying to use her to trend because she went viral.
From Sanwo-Olu to Tinubu to even Peter Obi's wife who came to the venue shows we have lost it in this country. Governance is less about adding value but it is more about plugging into the hype.
But really who stands to benefit from the "Longest cooking time record" ?
Re: What I Observed About This Hilda Baci Guinness World. by ednut1(m): 4:19pm On May 15, 2023
First point who is watching Many of my Indian colleagues dont even know the former holder was an indian. Its all about clout lol

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson-okojie Bags New Ambassadorial Deal With Tiger Foods Limited / Nkechi Blessing Biography And Controversy / Nollywood Actor Junior Pope Drowns And Pass Away While Filming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.