Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,225 members, 7,860,437 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:02 AM

Thierry Henry: For Me, The Problem Of PSG Is The PSG Ultras - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Thierry Henry: For Me, The Problem Of PSG Is The PSG Ultras (299 Views)

PSG Is Offering Lionel Messi 'Everything Money Can Buy' / Mbappe Pushed Neymar Out Of PSG's Trophy Celebration Today / PSG Is Willing To Sell Neymar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thierry Henry: For Me, The Problem Of PSG Is The PSG Ultras by NaijaBookings: 2:07pm On May 15, 2023
🗣️Thierry Henry on PVSportFR :

“For me, the problem of PSG is not Messi, Mbappe or Neymar. Few years back , the Ultras whistled at Mbappe , same with Neymar & now Messi. They whistle against their best players. For me, they(PSG Ultras) are the problem of this club”

#PSG🔴🔵👏🏽

My Bet Tips

Real Betis(2.03) vs Rayo Vallecano(4.46)

Draw: 3.53

Ov 3 @ 2.75
Booking Code ☞ 799299

Away win either half @ 2.53
Booking Code ☞ 799301

Highest scoring half(1H) @ 3.30
Booking Code ☞ 799300

Leicester(5.66) vs Liverpool(1.61)

Draw: 4.91 #LEILIV

Highest scoring half(2H) @ 2.02
Booking Code ☞ 799295

Ov 3.5 cards @ 1.81
Booking Code ☞ 799297

Ov 10.5 corners @ 2.08
Booking Code ☞ 799296

All Bet Odds exclusive to NAIJABET

🗣Joan Laporta (FC Barcelona President) via elmonarac1 :

“I contacted Messi recently, he respects Barcelona and no one doubts it. Barcelona is Messi's home. Messi has had some unpleasant incidents with the fans in Paris, I won't disturb him right now.”
Re: Thierry Henry: For Me, The Problem Of PSG Is The PSG Ultras by Kingcalls: 3:07pm On May 15, 2023
PSG have discovered that the dwarf is a fraud....no penalty no party... if psg wanna win UCL and want Messi to win it , they sud look for how to get penalty in every round...without penalties, the guy no go reach anywhere
Re: Thierry Henry: For Me, The Problem Of PSG Is The PSG Ultras by Masterviolence(m): 3:59pm On May 15, 2023
Kingcalls:
PSG have discovered that the dwarf is a fraud....no penalty no party... if psg wanna win UCL and want Messi to win it , they sud look for how to get penalty in every round...without penalties, the guy no go reach anywhere
The problem with people like you is that you lack basic football knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Thierry Henry: For Me, The Problem Of PSG Is The PSG Ultras by Peacecore: 9:25pm On May 15, 2023
Kingcalls:
Post world cup pain grin grin grin you will continue with the pain until Leo wins his 8th Ballon de Or

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Win Bet Today With Our Sure Free Tips (24/05/2023) / OFFICIAL: OFFICIAL: Jackson Joins Chelsea On An 8-year Deal Until 2031 For €37m / Free Weekly 2 Odds 11-O8-2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.