Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Nigerian Man Buys Car, Splashes Dollar Notes For His Dog On Its Birthday (video) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Man Buys Car, Splashes Dollar Notes For His Dog On Its Birthday (video) (168 Views)

Mad Man Buys And Reads Newspaper Daily In Uyo (photos) / North Korea Celebrate Its Birthday With A Huge Show Of Military Stre / Seun Pls When Is Nairaland Celebrating Its Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Buys Car, Splashes Dollar Notes For His Dog On Its Birthday (video) by rhilwhan(m): 2:11pm On May 15, 2023
A Nigerian man named Doktor Skidon threw an elaborate birthday celebration for his dog and even gave it a car worth millions of naira. Friends and acquaintances gathered at his house to celebrate the dog’s big day, and it was a grand occasion.
Doktor Skidon and his companion were shown in a viral social media video dressing up the dog in a shirt before showering it with cash.

The celebration also included a cake-cutting ceremony, during which Doktor Skidon divided the delicious delicacy in half for his canine companion.

Doktor Skidon referred to the dog as his son in the video and even bought the car in its honor.

He proudly presented the documentation proving that the car was registered in the dog’s name as he led the canine inside the vehicle.

“I love my dog like my own child, and I wanted to make his birthday extra special. He deserves the best, and I wanted to show him how much I care for him,” Doktor Skidon said.

WATCH VIDEO OF THE BIRTHDAY HERE... https://9jawatchtower.com/nigerian-man-buys-car-splashes-dollar-notes-for-his-dog-on-its-birthday-video/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Windshield Replacement Cost: Understanding The Factors That Affect The Price / How Do You Deal With Internet Connection Issues As A Freelancer / Nigeria To Begin Home Delivery Of Passports To Nigerians Anywhere In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.