Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Israel Adesanya To Ex-girlfriend: "You Have Never Helped Me Make Money - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Israel Adesanya To Ex-girlfriend: "You Have Never Helped Me Make Money (1097 Views)

Olamide Helped Me, Many Artistes Become Successful Without Making Noise-Zlatan / DJ Cuppy Offers To Ride With Israel Adesanya In His New Rolls Royce / Ifu Ennada: Mercy Aigbe Helped Me Make Over A Million Naira In Less Than 24hrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israel Adesanya To Ex-girlfriend: "You Have Never Helped Me Make Money by ceetowl: 2:28pm On May 15, 2023
The Nigerian-born New Zealander unleashed a series of social media posts in the wake of the news.
Israel Adesanya to ex-girlfriend: "You have never helped me make money, only ever cost me money.”

Adesanya and Charlotte Powdrell,
UFC Champion Israel Adesanya has described ex-girfriend Charlotte Powdrell who recently sues to demand half of his earning as a gold-digger and bitch.

The Nigerian-born New Zealander unleashed a series of social media posts in the wake of the news.

According to mmanews.com, Izzy said via Instagram: "I wish I let you drift away into a miserable existence, because misery loves company and you love being a victim.

Anywhore, sign the tenancy agreement ASAP. Also I really hope you lawyer up and come for my assets like you said, I hope you try affect my businesses such as Puma with your weak b***h threats.

“Please please do so, let pay for it all, you have a sugar daddy now who will pay for everything. For someone who moves in silence he sure does talk a lot about you guy's plans lol. Mentally drain me... hahaha!! You are pathetic, even worse than when you said 'well you're gonna have to break up with me then.' So you can be a victim just the way you like it.

"You have never helped me make money, only ever cost me money.” Now you think you deserve half my s**t? What an entitled pompous BRAT you are. I spit on you. I dare you to start your stupid campaign. Your threats don't work here anymore, they're fired! You are responsible for your emotions. You don't care about my life cuz you've sold info about me, so I don't care about yours. I don't even hate you, I just don't care about you. I've not been in love with you for a while.

"In summary I am glad all this happened, I wouldn't change a f**king thing. I'm glad I finally have someone who can stand next to me and not feel like my shine takes away from theirs, confident in her own light.

"This will be the last time you are hearing from me. My lawyers will be in touch. Bye Stylebender's ex."

Former partner Charlotte Powdrell is going through the legal system in an attempt to take half of his earnings.However, there's actually no legal precedent seeing as though the estranged couple aren't even married.

UFC bantamweight contender Sean O'Malley is one with Adesanya, "I'd seen Izzy tweet something and I was confused because I didn't really know, but Izzy's ex-girlfriend, they're not married, right, wants half of his shit," O'Malley said.

"I don’t know how their relationship was because I didn’t even know he had a girlfriend, but to want half of what he’s gone out there and done is absolutely ridiculous... I mean it’s hard to say who knows maybe if they were together for 15 years since the beginning and she didn’t work because she was constantly making him food, massaging, and at the gym doing all this stuff for him."

Re: Israel Adesanya To Ex-girlfriend: "You Have Never Helped Me Make Money by Mryacks: 2:43pm On May 15, 2023
Lmao...are you kidding me angry
Re: Israel Adesanya To Ex-girlfriend: "You Have Never Helped Me Make Money by SHIVA001: 2:45pm On May 15, 2023
Congratulations style bender
Re: Israel Adesanya To Ex-girlfriend: "You Have Never Helped Me Make Money by Tallesty1(m): 3:04pm On May 15, 2023
Deep down, I want the woman to receive a minimum of 20% of his wealth, provided that she accompanies him to his office 10X and does 50% of whatever it is he does to make money.
Re: Israel Adesanya To Ex-girlfriend: "You Have Never Helped Me Make Money by yeyebrity: 3:05pm On May 15, 2023
That's good for him. They like to go for white women just to show off. The girl knows she won't get shit but just want to punish him. At least he's gonna pay his attorney his fees.

3 Likes

Re: Israel Adesanya To Ex-girlfriend: "You Have Never Helped Me Make Money by ruggedtimi(m): 4:00pm On May 15, 2023
yeyebrity:
That's good for him. They like to go for white women just to show off. The girl knows she won't get shit but just want to punish him. At least he's gonna pay his attorney his fees.
show off For a Man that resides in New Zealand.

1 Like

Re: Israel Adesanya To Ex-girlfriend: "You Have Never Helped Me Make Money by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:39pm On May 15, 2023
May God save us from gold digging bitches.
Re: Israel Adesanya To Ex-girlfriend: "You Have Never Helped Me Make Money by Natbrowny: 5:47pm On May 15, 2023
Date blacks. Getting rid of them is easy than the whites. Doze ones are killing u from day one, without you knowing

Our boiz wont hear word.
Re: Israel Adesanya To Ex-girlfriend: "You Have Never Helped Me Make Money by gforce5: 4:12pm On May 25, 2023
Show off? Mate, the guy has spent most of his life in New Zealand! Who make up majority of the population in that country? New Zealand is one of the whitest countries in the world. It's like you people don't understand that human beings are influenced by their environment. Your family, the environment you grew up in, the schools you went to and your circle of friends are significant factors in shaping one's perspective in life. If he had options, he would have most likely gone for black women.
yeyebrity:
Re: Israel Adesanya To Ex-girlfriend: "You Have Never Helped Me Make Money by shegzhkn: 4:35pm On May 25, 2023
gforce5:
Show off? Mate, the guy has spent most of his life in New Zealand! Who make up majority of the population in that country? New Zealand is one of the whitest countries in the world. It's like you people don't understand that human beings are influenced by their environment. Your family, the environment you grew up in, the schools you went to and your circle of friends are significant factors in shaping one's perspective in life. If he had options, he would have most likely gone for black women.
Black women, Really ?? or maybe he wanted the date the race at the top of the food chain because of his status.
Wood is a high flyer and he only date white folks and that is the US with significant black population.
Re: Israel Adesanya To Ex-girlfriend: "You Have Never Helped Me Make Money by sageb: 9:51am On May 26, 2023
ceetowl:
Israel Adesanya to ex-girlfriend: "You have never helped me make money, only ever cost me money.”

Adesanya and Charlotte Powdrell,
UFC Champion Israel Adesanya has described ex-girfriend Charlotte Powdrell who recently sues to demand half of his earning as a gold-digger and bitch.

According to mmanews.com, Izzy said via Instagram: "I wish I let you drift away into a miserable existence, because misery loves company and you love being a victim.

Anywhore, sign the tenancy agreement ASAP. Also I really hope you lawyer up and come for my assets like you said, I hope you try affect my businesses such as Puma with your weak b***h threats.

“Please please do so, let pay for it all, you have a sugar daddy now who will pay for everything. For someone who moves in silence he sure does talk a lot about you guy's plans lol. Mentally drain me... hahaha!! You are pathetic, even worse than when you said 'well you're gonna have to break up with me then.' So you can be a victim just the way you like it.

"You have never helped me make money, only ever cost me money.” Now you think you deserve half my s**t? What an entitled pompous BRAT you are. I spit on you. I dare you to start your stupid campaign. Your threats don't work here anymore, they're fired! You are responsible for your emotions. You don't care about my life cuz you've sold info about me, so I don't care about yours. I don't even hate you, I just don't care about you. I've not been in love with you for a while.

"In summary I am glad all this happened, I wouldn't change a f**king thing. I'm glad I finally have someone who can stand next to me and not feel like my shine takes away from theirs, confident in her own light.

"This will be the last time you are hearing from me. My lawyers will be in touch. Bye Stylebender's ex."

Former partner Charlotte Powdrell is going through the legal system in an attempt to take half of his earnings.However, there's actually no legal precedent seeing as though the estranged couple aren't even married.

UFC bantamweight contender Sean O'Malley is one with Adesanya, "I'd seen Izzy tweet something and I was confused because I didn't really know, but Izzy's ex-girlfriend, they're not married, right, wants half of his shit," O'Malley said.

"I don’t know how their relationship was because I didn’t even know he had a girlfriend, but to want half of what he’s gone out there and done is absolutely ridiculous... I mean it’s hard to say who knows maybe if they were together for 15 years since the beginning and she didn’t work because she was constantly making him food, massaging, and at the gym doing all this stuff for him."

What a crazy ex girlfriend

(1) (Reply)

Can You Appoint Rmd As Your Lawyer In A Court / 50 Cent's Retirement? / Artistes That Makes U Go Crayyzyyy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.