Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

How Will You Likely Feel With Your Life If You Are To Quit Social Media Today? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How Will You Likely Feel With Your Life If You Are To Quit Social Media Today? (210 Views)

Ten Taboos In Igbo Land.no 5 Can Cost Your Life / Quit Secret Societies - Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi Tells Yoruba Monarchs / Vulture ‘Delivers’ Letter To Akwa Ibom Monarch To Quit Throne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Will You Likely Feel With Your Life If You Are To Quit Social Media Today? by Bfly: 4:21pm On May 15, 2023
With the increasing level of distraction and let me also say "Fun" in the use of social media like facebook, twitter instagram, tiktok, whatsapp etc.
If i decide to quit today, I think i will have increased level of peace of mind and on the other hand, feel inexistent. But that peace of mind is the koko to me

So, For you, how would you feel and would you quit if you have a chance?

I'm contemplating on quitting. cool grin

(1) (Reply)

Is White Vlone Shirt Is A Classic Wardrobe Staple? / World Designers Awards 2023 / A Journey Through Traditional Igbo Foods, Vegetables And Fruits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.