Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Share The Hilarious Team Names That You've Played With On DLS (pic) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Share The Hilarious Team Names That You've Played With On DLS (pic) (378 Views)

See The Hilarious Funny Prayer Banner Spotted At Viewing Center In My Area / Best Eleven Players Mikel Has Played With Over The Course Of His Career? / Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share The Hilarious Team Names That You've Played With On DLS (pic) by Bakrabas: 4:22pm On May 15, 2023
People can be funny on DLS.

These are the collections of hilarious team names that I've played with on Dream League Soccer DLS

Re: Share The Hilarious Team Names That You've Played With On DLS (pic) by Bakrabas: 4:25pm On May 15, 2023
Continue...

Re: Share The Hilarious Team Names That You've Played With On DLS (pic) by Westerhoffe(m): 4:32pm On May 15, 2023
I don't like the graphics of DLS23.
DLS18 is way better.

(1) (Reply)

French League Footballers Refuse To Wear Rainbow-coloured Jersey / What Are The Most Popular European Football Clubs In Nigeria - VOTE / EURO 2024: What A Fan Did To Cristiano Ronaldo That Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.