Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Barcelona Holds Joint Victory Parade To Celebrate Men And Women's League Winners - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelona Holds Joint Victory Parade To Celebrate Men And Women's League Winners (32982 Views)

Asisat Oshoala, Barcelona Players Celebrate Women's League Title Win (Photos) / Oshoala, Barca Teammates Crowned Spanish Women’s League Champions / Bayern Munich Are 2019/2020 UEFA Champions League Winners (2) (3) (4)

Re: Barcelona Holds Joint Victory Parade To Celebrate Men And Women's League Winners by AImiron: 8:14pm On May 15, 2023
City of Barcelona right now

Re: Barcelona Holds Joint Victory Parade To Celebrate Men And Women's League Winners by Kingcalls: 8:14pm On May 15, 2023
Lol...they had to add the men cos if it were only the women...nobody go come recieve them
Re: Barcelona Holds Joint Victory Parade To Celebrate Men And Women's League Winners by AImiron: 8:16pm On May 15, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

Real Madrid will win this year's champions league. Mark my words.
tell me another joke. Real Madrid will suffer on Wednesday, I'll find you after the match

Re: Barcelona Holds Joint Victory Parade To Celebrate Men And Women's League Winners by drizslim(m): 8:17pm On May 15, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

Real Madrid will win this year's champions league. Mark my words.
something wen I done bet with inter to win 12,500 to win 50k
Re: Barcelona Holds Joint Victory Parade To Celebrate Men And Women's League Winners by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:23pm On May 15, 2023
AImiron:
tell me another joke. Real Madrid will suffer on Wednesday, I'll find you after the match
Dem no de play football by mouth
Re: Barcelona Holds Joint Victory Parade To Celebrate Men And Women's League Winners by AImiron: 8:29pm On May 15, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

Dem no de play football by mouth
Wednesday no far, you go repeat every words
Re: Barcelona Holds Joint Victory Parade To Celebrate Men And Women's League Winners by Olat4421: 8:32pm On May 15, 2023
Visca Barca
Re: Barcelona Holds Joint Victory Parade To Celebrate Men And Women's League Winners by engrchykae(m): 8:45pm On May 15, 2023
Teeklef:
we are more than a club❤️💯💯
mes que un club

Re: Barcelona Holds Joint Victory Parade To Celebrate Men And Women's League Winners by martineverest(m): 8:46pm On May 15, 2023
Kingcalls:
Lol...they had to add the men cos if it were only the women...nobody go come recieve them
u think so.....they Barca women own the record of most attended football match..with more than 90k spectators

Re: Barcelona Holds Joint Victory Parade To Celebrate Men And Women's League Winners by Streetmovement(m): 8:59pm On May 15, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Big congratulations to the B team for a successful campaign, the look colourful asf cool
Re: Barcelona Holds Joint Victory Parade To Celebrate Men And Women's League Winners by Spiritualizt: 8:59pm On May 15, 2023
Yeah the same way man united men and women teams will celebrate the FA cup Victory ✌️✌️
Re: Barcelona Holds Joint Victory Parade To Celebrate Men And Women's League Winners by Starz825(m): 9:03pm On May 15, 2023
drizslim:
If not for Copa Del Rey. Madrid would have to go trophyless..
mumu boy...
wetin concern Madrid with huna..

Madrid already won all available major trophies in just two seasons...and another UCL cup loading...yeah..don't doubt me cos u sure know I can do it.

Now, you can see for yourself, Madrid is the best in the world...

your dumb club can only win the local cups...you have no place in European football anymore..

thank you

Re: Barcelona Holds Joint Victory Parade To Celebrate Men And Women's League Winners by Kilishihunter: 9:11pm On May 15, 2023
Starz825:

mumu boy...
wetin concern Madrid with huna..

Madrid already won all available major trophies in just two seasons...and another UCL cup loading...yeah..don't doubt me cos u sure know I can do it.

Now, you can see for yourself, Madrid is the best in the world...

your dumb club can only win the local cups...you have no place in European football anymore..

thank you
Did Madrid not compete for the local laliga trophy?

Re: Barcelona Holds Joint Victory Parade To Celebrate Men And Women's League Winners by Hdhdhd(m): 9:12pm On May 15, 2023
fergie001:
Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

No go kill yourself o

Re: Barcelona Holds Joint Victory Parade To Celebrate Men And Women's League Winners by dododawa1: 10:14pm On May 15, 2023
drizslim:
ENIMIE spotted
Re: Barcelona Holds Joint Victory Parade To Celebrate Men And Women's League Winners by Electrokco: 10:24pm On May 15, 2023
I LOVE FCB
Re: Barcelona Holds Joint Victory Parade To Celebrate Men And Women's League Winners by BENEAMATA: 11:40pm On May 15, 2023
Kingcalls:
Shows they don't need Messi... they won it with a 14 point lead ... Barca made Messi and Barca will continue to win titles without him... they made it seem like without Messi, they wudnt win anything...
correction , messi made barca so awesome to such a level that madrid paid record transfer fees to the clubs they signed Benzema , kaka , di maria , oezil , CR7 , modric et al from just to share trophies with barca at a disadvantaged ratio of 75 :25 and later 60: 40 as the la pulga ages .Even Atleti upped their game in the transfer market to get a couple of trophies . Do you think this present barca team as constituted wouldn't need Messi to be able to limit real madrid of circa 2009- 2018 to just three la liga title ? Really ? I mean this team has failed to make the UCL knockout stage since he left . Go figure .

Re: Barcelona Holds Joint Victory Parade To Celebrate Men And Women's League Winners by lexy2014: 11:44pm On May 15, 2023
Lumig:
All belongs to the city of Barcelona
The city that breathes football wink

Does that mean the other cities in Spain don't breathe football?

Re: Barcelona Holds Joint Victory Parade To Celebrate Men And Women's League Winners by BENEAMATA: 11:47pm On May 15, 2023
Spiritualizt:
Yeah the same way man united men and women teams will celebrate the FA cup Victory ✌️✌️
tell that to sam kerr .It's been over 24 hours chelsea women and hilda baci don drink champe . Which time man utd women start ?

Next , the women league title ( at man utd ladies expense again ! ) to complete the double .

Re: Barcelona Holds Joint Victory Parade To Celebrate Men And Women's League Winners by naptu2: 3:02am On May 16, 2023
Spiritualizt:

Chelsea beat Man United in the Women's FA Cup final. Sammy K scored the only goal. The match was watched by 77,390 fans at Wembley Stadium.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnvLbO8iQxQ

Harder. . .SAM KERR!

Of course it is! Chelsea strike first in the Cup final. The deadly duo combine. There can be no more predictable villain!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mH2sjBgUiPc

Re: Barcelona Holds Joint Victory Parade To Celebrate Men And Women's League Winners by naptu2: 4:21am On May 16, 2023
Re: Barcelona Holds Joint Victory Parade To Celebrate Men And Women's League Winners by thundafire: 6:54am On May 16, 2023
Mokere:
Oshoala congratulations dear
Barca gals are invincible oh they fit beat Chelsea male squad
Re: Barcelona Holds Joint Victory Parade To Celebrate Men And Women's League Winners by Cajal(m): 7:56am On May 16, 2023
drizslim:
They will beat city 2:1 at itthahad
Re: Barcelona Holds Joint Victory Parade To Celebrate Men And Women's League Winners by Richbyfaith: 8:05am On May 16, 2023
How come Asisat Oshoala is the only "core black" in the team? That one they will use racism to kill her.
Re: Barcelona Holds Joint Victory Parade To Celebrate Men And Women's League Winners by jelel6: 8:27am On May 16, 2023
drizslim:
something wen I done bet with inter to win 12,500 to win 50k

Inter to win Madrid or City?
Re: Barcelona Holds Joint Victory Parade To Celebrate Men And Women's League Winners by drizslim(m): 8:45am On May 16, 2023
jelel6:

Inter to win Madrid or City?
inter to win ucl
Re: Barcelona Holds Joint Victory Parade To Celebrate Men And Women's League Winners by Pootle: 10:09am On May 16, 2023
women have nothing to offer in football
Re: Barcelona Holds Joint Victory Parade To Celebrate Men And Women's League Winners by jelel6: 1:54pm On May 16, 2023
drizslim:
inter to win ucl

Well, it's football. If it were to be a two-legged clash, I would say no chance. However, in a single game, anything can happen.

Re: Barcelona Holds Joint Victory Parade To Celebrate Men And Women's League Winners by Pacesetter123(m): 6:22pm On May 16, 2023
xristos:
Marriage trophies
What's good for the men is good for the women wink
Oya share urselves 1 to 1 and do the needful
You are kwarupt!
Re: Barcelona Holds Joint Victory Parade To Celebrate Men And Women's League Winners by Pacesetter123(m): 6:29pm On May 16, 2023
Spiritualizt:
Which women Fa cup wey Man U go celebrate?
De one wey Chelsea women beat dem or another one?

"My Hip Was Killing Me" - Andy Murray Reveals Cruel Moment He Knew It Was Over! / Ali Daei Hopes Ronaldo Can Break His Goals Record / Official: Watford Sign Samuel Kalu