Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,922 members, 7,814,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

RMB/YUAN TRANSFER & CHECKOUT! PROCUREMENT & SHIPPING FROM USA & CHINA WEBSITES - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / RMB/YUAN TRANSFER & CHECKOUT! PROCUREMENT & SHIPPING FROM USA & CHINA WEBSITES (13830 Views)

Buy Your Chinese Rmb/yuan @ / We Pay Your Chinese Supplier In Rmb/yuan At The Most Affordable Rates / We Are Selling RMB At An Affordable Price (today Is 70Naira/yuan)-naila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

RMB/YUAN TRANSFER & CHECKOUT! PROCUREMENT & SHIPPING FROM USA & CHINA WEBSITES by yesloaded: 10:21pm On May 15, 2023
Hello, we bring to you this wonderful offer from the house of QualityMart where you can order for any item on ebay.com & 1688.com and get your item shipped to Nigeria within few days without stress

We can help you Bid or Make an Offer on ebay to get any item(s) of your choice at reduced price, we can as well help you buy directly.

TO BUY ON EBAY.COM
To order on ebay.com, simply logon to ebay.com & search for any item(s) that you want, copy the ebay link to that item(s) and send the link to us on whatsapp 08137750741. We shall check the link and give you price quotation for such item(s)

TO BUY ON AMAZON.COM
To order on amazon.com, simply logon to amzon.com & search for any item(s) that you want, copy the amazon link to that item(s) and send the link to us on whatsapp 08137750741. We shall check the link and give you price quotation for such item(s)

TO BUY ON 1688.COM
To order on 1688.com, simply logon to 1688.com & search for any item(s) that you want, copy the 1688 link to that item(s) and send the link to us on whatsapp 08137750741. We shall check the link and give you price quotation for such item(s)

TO BUY ON TAOBAO.COM
To order on taobao.com, simply logon to taobao.com & search for any item(s) that you want, copy the 1688 link to that item(s) and send the link to us on whatsapp 08137750741. We shall check the link

TO BUY ON ALIBABA.COM & ALIEXPRESS.COM
To order on alibaba.com,or aliexpress.com, simply logon to either of the website, search for any item(s) that you want, copy the url to that item(s) and send the link to us on whatsapp 08137750741. We shall check the link and give you price quotation for such item(s)

We are Registered Professional Importer with Company Registration Number RC 2686749

You can pay for your orders online or come to our office to make payment for your orders.

Ebay & Amazon Exchange Rate: Call/WhatsApp for rate

1688.com Exchange Rate: Call/WhatsApp for rate

taobao.com Exchange Rate: Call/WhatsApp for rate

WE SELL RMB/YUAN AT POCKET FRIENDLY RATES AND WE CAN HELP YOU TRANSFER IT TO ALIPAY, WECHAT, & CHINESE BANK ACCOUNT

For more enquiries, please call or whatsapp 08137750741 or visit our office

Office Address: No 2 Omo Ola Shopping Complex Welder Bus Stop Alakia - Isebo Road off Alakia New Ife Road Ibadan

Ebay Shipping: $4.5/lb

1688 Shipping: Call/Whatsapp for rate

Note: In case you have your own preferred shipping agent, we can ship to any address of your choice while we handle only payment for you. All you need is to send us the shipping address while we ship to your China or USA address(ebay.com & 1688.com only)

Powered by www.lemoma.ng

PLEASE WE DON'T HAVE ANY OTHER MOBILE NUMBER APART FROM 08137750741

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: RMB/YUAN TRANSFER & CHECKOUT! PROCUREMENT & SHIPPING FROM USA & CHINA WEBSITES by yesloaded: 8:35am On May 16, 2023
Good Morning

RMB is available
Re: RMB/YUAN TRANSFER & CHECKOUT! PROCUREMENT & SHIPPING FROM USA & CHINA WEBSITES by yesloaded: 12:00pm On May 16, 2023
Good Afternoon

RMB is available

Re: RMB/YUAN TRANSFER & CHECKOUT! PROCUREMENT & SHIPPING FROM USA & CHINA WEBSITES by yesloaded: 10:28pm On May 16, 2023
Good Night
Re: RMB/YUAN TRANSFER & CHECKOUT! PROCUREMENT & SHIPPING FROM USA & CHINA WEBSITES by yesloaded: 7:08am On May 17, 2023
Good Morning

We are available for all your RMB orders
Re: RMB/YUAN TRANSFER & CHECKOUT! PROCUREMENT & SHIPPING FROM USA & CHINA WEBSITES by yesloaded: 9:25pm On May 17, 2023
Good Night
Re: RMB/YUAN TRANSFER & CHECKOUT! PROCUREMENT & SHIPPING FROM USA & CHINA WEBSITES by yesloaded: 10:34am On May 19, 2023
Good morning

It's another beautiful day

RMB is available

Re: RMB/YUAN TRANSFER & CHECKOUT! PROCUREMENT & SHIPPING FROM USA & CHINA WEBSITES by yesloaded: 1:23pm On May 19, 2023
Good Afternoon

RMB is available

Re: RMB/YUAN TRANSFER & CHECKOUT! PROCUREMENT & SHIPPING FROM USA & CHINA WEBSITES by yesloaded: 11:01pm On May 19, 2023
Good Night
Re: RMB/YUAN TRANSFER & CHECKOUT! PROCUREMENT & SHIPPING FROM USA & CHINA WEBSITES by Harus(m): 12:18pm On May 20, 2023
Are you new in this business?

If you are not new, please show evidence of successful transactions in the past.
Re: RMB/YUAN TRANSFER & CHECKOUT! PROCUREMENT & SHIPPING FROM USA & CHINA WEBSITES by yesloaded: 10:28pm On May 20, 2023
Harus:

If you are not new, please show evidence of successful transactions in the past.

Good day sir

I am not new in this business

Check my other threads full of evidence and some testimonies from satisfied clients

Click this Nairaland link to see all my other threads that's been running for years www.nairaland.com/yesloaded/topics

1 Like

Re: RMB/YUAN TRANSFER & CHECKOUT! PROCUREMENT & SHIPPING FROM USA & CHINA WEBSITES by yesloaded: 10:32pm On May 20, 2023
Harus:

Kindly check the date & time on these RMB slips

Re: RMB/YUAN TRANSFER & CHECKOUT! PROCUREMENT & SHIPPING FROM USA & CHINA WEBSITES by yesloaded: 10:36pm On May 20, 2023
Harus:

Kindly check the dates & times on each slip to know they are not the same slips

I can show you more slips upon request

If you have further questions, please feel free to ask

Thank you

Re: RMB/YUAN TRANSFER & CHECKOUT! PROCUREMENT & SHIPPING FROM USA & CHINA WEBSITES by yesloaded: 10:41pm On May 20, 2023
Harus:

Re: RMB/YUAN TRANSFER & CHECKOUT! PROCUREMENT & SHIPPING FROM USA & CHINA WEBSITES by yesloaded: 10:42pm On May 20, 2023
Harus:

Check weight on each parcel to know it's different parcel entirely

Re: RMB/YUAN TRANSFER & CHECKOUT! PROCUREMENT & SHIPPING FROM USA & CHINA WEBSITES by Harus(m): 10:49pm On May 20, 2023
I asked because it's a new thread.

You perfectly cleared my doubts sir.
You are genuine.
Thanks for your understanding.
I would like to patronize you.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: RMB/YUAN TRANSFER & CHECKOUT! PROCUREMENT & SHIPPING FROM USA & CHINA WEBSITES by yesloaded: 8:14am On May 21, 2023
Harus:
I asked because it's a new thread.

You perfectly cleared my doubts sir.
You are genuine.
Thanks for your understanding.
I would like to patronize you.
Thanks.

Thank you so much sir

You can reach me on WhatsApp 08137750741

Good morning sir
Re: RMB/YUAN TRANSFER & CHECKOUT! PROCUREMENT & SHIPPING FROM USA & CHINA WEBSITES by yesloaded: 12:56pm On May 21, 2023
Good Afternoon

RMB is available

Re: RMB/YUAN TRANSFER & CHECKOUT! PROCUREMENT & SHIPPING FROM USA & CHINA WEBSITES by jom28gy(m): 12:59pm On May 21, 2023
yesloaded:
Good Afternoon

RMB is available
I want to order for phone,in a cheap price?
Re: RMB/YUAN TRANSFER & CHECKOUT! PROCUREMENT & SHIPPING FROM USA & CHINA WEBSITES by yesloaded: 1:00pm On May 21, 2023
jom28gy:
I want to order for phone,in a cheap price?

I do not understand your request sir
Re: RMB/YUAN TRANSFER & CHECKOUT! PROCUREMENT & SHIPPING FROM USA & CHINA WEBSITES by jom28gy(m): 1:11pm On May 21, 2023
yesloaded:

I do not understand your request sir
my message is clear
Re: RMB/YUAN TRANSFER & CHECKOUT! PROCUREMENT & SHIPPING FROM USA & CHINA WEBSITES by Blake755: 1:35pm On May 21, 2023
Can you help me get my alipay account verifed with wechat
Also my 1688 app how do i create an account there
Re: RMB/YUAN TRANSFER & CHECKOUT! PROCUREMENT & SHIPPING FROM USA & CHINA WEBSITES by yesloaded: 6:22pm On May 21, 2023
Blake755:
Can you help me get my alipay account verifed with wechat
Also my 1688 app how do i create an account there
Yes, I can

WhatsApp 08137750741

1 Like

Re: RMB/YUAN TRANSFER & CHECKOUT! PROCUREMENT & SHIPPING FROM USA & CHINA WEBSITES by yesloaded: 8:23am On May 22, 2023
Good Morning

RMB is always available

WhatsApp 08137750741

Re: RMB/YUAN TRANSFER & CHECKOUT! PROCUREMENT & SHIPPING FROM USA & CHINA WEBSITES by yesloaded: 12:33pm On May 22, 2023
Good Afternoon

RMB is available
Re: RMB/YUAN TRANSFER & CHECKOUT! PROCUREMENT & SHIPPING FROM USA & CHINA WEBSITES by yesloaded: 10:08pm On May 22, 2023
Good Night
Re: RMB/YUAN TRANSFER & CHECKOUT! PROCUREMENT & SHIPPING FROM USA & CHINA WEBSITES by yesloaded: 7:22am On May 23, 2023
Good Morning

RMB is available

WhatsApp 08137750741
Re: RMB/YUAN TRANSFER & CHECKOUT! PROCUREMENT & SHIPPING FROM USA & CHINA WEBSITES by yesloaded: 10:12pm On May 23, 2023
Good Night
Re: RMB/YUAN TRANSFER & CHECKOUT! PROCUREMENT & SHIPPING FROM USA & CHINA WEBSITES by yesloaded: 8:33am On May 24, 2023
Good Morning

RMB is available

Re: RMB/YUAN TRANSFER & CHECKOUT! PROCUREMENT & SHIPPING FROM USA & CHINA WEBSITES by yesloaded: 7:13am On May 25, 2023
It's another beautiful morning

RMB is available
Re: RMB/YUAN TRANSFER & CHECKOUT! PROCUREMENT & SHIPPING FROM USA & CHINA WEBSITES by yesloaded: 9:34am On May 26, 2023
TGIF

RMB is available

WhatsApp 08137750741

Re: RMB/YUAN TRANSFER & CHECKOUT! PROCUREMENT & SHIPPING FROM USA & CHINA WEBSITES by yesloaded: 3:33pm On May 26, 2023
Good Afternoon

RMB is always available

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Brexit: Nigerian Stocks Investors Lose N278bn / Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? / Architectural Design Of 4 Units Of 2 Bedroom Block Of flat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.