Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Man Electrocuted While Reconnecting Electricity In Abia (Video) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Electrocuted While Reconnecting Electricity In Abia (Video) (25165 Views)

Young Man Electrocuted While Working On A Building In Benue State (photos) / Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire / Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Electrocuted While Reconnecting Electricity In Abia (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 8:28am On May 16, 2023
Wetin dey even give these electricians mind to climb poles?!!

That you have managed to do it in the past and went unharmed doesn't mean you make a habit or hustle of it.

...And why couldn't the defaulters settle EEDC and reconnect the light.

They won't even have cut the light if you guys had settled them there, and gone on to pay your bills!

Nigerians will default in paying light bills for months yet spend stupendously fueling their generators! SMH!

1 Like

Re: Man Electrocuted While Reconnecting Electricity In Abia (Video) by Krak(m): 8:31am On May 16, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Two things I don't joke with; Snakes and electricity.

Rip to the departed.

Make it three. Add fire to that list.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Electrocuted While Reconnecting Electricity In Abia (Video) by SALLYBERRY01(m): 8:33am On May 16, 2023
May his gentle soul rest in peace
Re: Man Electrocuted While Reconnecting Electricity In Abia (Video) by alizma: 8:33am On May 16, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Rip to the departed.
My own na gun and electricity, they no dey call bullet to come back, once it is out, the target or anyone that put head must feel the heat.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Electrocuted While Reconnecting Electricity In Abia (Video) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:33am On May 16, 2023
Thanksful:

Something wey Faraday the father of electricity no fit try.
As in eeh!

2 Likes

Re: Man Electrocuted While Reconnecting Electricity In Abia (Video) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:34am On May 16, 2023
Thanksful:

Something wey Faraday the father of electricity no fit try.
As in eeh!

1 Like

Re: Man Electrocuted While Reconnecting Electricity In Abia (Video) by Nobody: 8:36am On May 16, 2023
I once got electrocuted as a child, but thank God it was nothing major.. grin grin grin.. Like I froze and couldn't move.

And I also have this tendency of getting electrocuted by elevator buttons, I'm told that it's lack of iron... One time I got shocked before I could even press the buttons, I quickly went for the stairs.. grin grin cheesy
LeoDeKing:

Rip to the departed.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Electrocuted While Reconnecting Electricity In Abia (Video) by IPG25(m): 8:41am On May 16, 2023
RIP engr
Re: Man Electrocuted While Reconnecting Electricity In Abia (Video) by ruffDiamond: 8:41am On May 16, 2023
you see that aluminum ladder without INSULATION, hands,no gloves, standing on a roof barefooted,is a complete NO NO grin never use ladder wey no BALANCE! no matter what ,no let ignoramus people kill you with stupid hailing and hyping ..take necessary precaution at ALL TIME!Over confidence combined with ignorance kill!see one loco shouting 'no be todaysay im dey do am na!! Ode buruku!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Electrocuted While Reconnecting Electricity In Abia (Video) by fineboynl(m): 8:42am On May 16, 2023
The negligence of the government have caused more life to the youths. What so hard in metering every home like as it is in other poorer countries.
Re: Man Electrocuted While Reconnecting Electricity In Abia (Video) by bluefilm: 8:45am On May 16, 2023
The location of the electric pole with the building under it must have contributed to what electrocuted the nigga.

1 Like

Re: Man Electrocuted While Reconnecting Electricity In Abia (Video) by evictor305: 8:45am On May 16, 2023
Exactly. But according to the eye witness she said he's still alive
LeoDeKing:
Two things I don't joke with.

Snakes and electricity.

Rip to the departed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Electrocuted While Reconnecting Electricity In Abia (Video) by Chopcy29: 8:46am On May 16, 2023
She said she’s not posting it....so how did it land here?
Re: Man Electrocuted While Reconnecting Electricity In Abia (Video) by blowjohn(m): 8:47am On May 16, 2023
alizma:

My own na gun and electricity, they no dey call bullet to come back, once it is out, the target or anyone that put head must feel the heat.

Petrol nko?
Re: Man Electrocuted While Reconnecting Electricity In Abia (Video) by LeoDeKing: 8:53am On May 16, 2023
evictor305:
Exactly. But according to the eye witness she said he's still alive
Then the word "electrocuted" on the caption is wrong. Electrocution is when death results from electric shock.

3 Likes

Re: Man Electrocuted While Reconnecting Electricity In Abia (Video) by headofschool: 8:55am On May 16, 2023
Etranshub:
Rip to the dead... Its quite unfortunate

I make fantastic metal works including matter furnitures. Reachout via my siggy

we have more elegant designs(including Jali patterns and floral patterns) let's link up we are in Sokoto but we receive others from all state @mashrabiya design
Re: Man Electrocuted While Reconnecting Electricity In Abia (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 8:55am On May 16, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Two things I don't joke with.

Snakes and electricity.

Rip to the departed.
pusssssssy nko?
Re: Man Electrocuted While Reconnecting Electricity In Abia (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 8:56am On May 16, 2023
Chopcy29:
She said she’s not posting it....so how did it land here?
this is nairaland now, no social media or is nairaland a social media?
Re: Man Electrocuted While Reconnecting Electricity In Abia (Video) by Originalsly: 8:59am On May 16, 2023
Oku Na Wire Mark .... from the name we should know he is the guy in the community to call to reconnect. They're shocked because he does this all the time so what can go wrong? Seems like the 3 storey building is the one he was reconnecting.... that owner should be investigated. And we wonder why we don't get 24/7 electricity.
Re: Man Electrocuted While Reconnecting Electricity In Abia (Video) by LeoDeKing: 8:59am On May 16, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
pusssssssy nko?
That's the door I used when coming to this world.
Re: Man Electrocuted While Reconnecting Electricity In Abia (Video) by Abuventure: 9:02am On May 16, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
Should I say RIP to this foolish soul,who went to do what he wasn't supposed to do anyhow? Electric current is not something that anyone should handle carelessly, and expect no calamity.

you are an iriet that I all you could say
Re: Man Electrocuted While Reconnecting Electricity In Abia (Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:02am On May 16, 2023
BarrElChapo:
Rest in peace engr

He is not an Engineer pls......

This is why our country keeps on decaying,...
Those who are called Electrical Engineers took 5 years in School and one year of internship , then register with COREN or NSE before answering Engineer ..

Let us call a spade a spade.....this is same thing we suffer in the building industry and collapse of buildings are becoming rampant these days....

1 Like

Re: Man Electrocuted While Reconnecting Electricity In Abia (Video) by Chopcy29: 9:03am On May 16, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Re: Man Electrocuted While Reconnecting Electricity In Abia (Video) by Chopcy29: 9:04am On May 16, 2023
Enemyofpeace:

ODE!! You think say social media end in Facebooking and WhatsApp?!

2 Likes

Re: Man Electrocuted While Reconnecting Electricity In Abia (Video) by Safeday: 9:04am On May 16, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Then the word "electrocuted" on the caption is wrong. Electrocution is when death results from electric shock.

The article said he was pronounced dead at the hospital

He didn’t die at the spot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Electrocuted While Reconnecting Electricity In Abia (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 9:06am On May 16, 2023
Chopcy29:

ODE!! You think say social media end in Facebooking and WhatsApp?!
nairaland is not a social media jo. It is just nairaland.
Re: Man Electrocuted While Reconnecting Electricity In Abia (Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:07am On May 16, 2023
Originalsly:
Oku Na Wire Mark .... from the name we should know he is the guy in the community to call to reconnect. They're shocked because he does this all the time so what can go wrong? Seems like the 3 storey building is the one he was reconnecting.... that owner should be investigated. And we wonder why we don't get 24/7 electricity.

At some points , most qualified Electrical Engineers working with EEDC will always call the distribution center to pls remove the circuit of areas they intend to work or reconnect ....

You can even see them making the calls before climbing those ladders.....

So no one should be investigated ........the boy died due to ignorance and not following due process...

I pity the family anyway for losing a brilliant chap who is supposed to enroll into the university and be a better Engineer in future....
Re: Man Electrocuted While Reconnecting Electricity In Abia (Video) by ComeToJesus: 9:08am On May 16, 2023
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/man-electrocuted-while-reconnecting-electricity-in-abia-photos-video/

There's one I used to see in my former area that doesn't even use a ladder. He runs like an excited Orang Outan on the pole.
Re: Man Electrocuted While Reconnecting Electricity In Abia (Video) by Chopcy29: 9:10am On May 16, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
nairaland is not a social media jo. It is just nairaland.

You need a brain surgery
Re: Man Electrocuted While Reconnecting Electricity In Abia (Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 9:12am On May 16, 2023
Hmmm.... People exiting hastily 😭😭😭😭
Re: Man Electrocuted While Reconnecting Electricity In Abia (Video) by ehay(f): 9:14am On May 16, 2023
What happened in FMC, was there delay in attending to him at their emergency room?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Doctor Told Me That Am Infected With HIV Without Prior Notice Of The Test! / 5 Amazing Health Benefits Of White Star Apple (agbalumo/udala) / Benefits Of Zobo Made Without Sugar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.