Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,259 members, 7,829,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Rapper Erigga Contemplates Smoking For 2 Weeks To Set Guinness Record - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper Erigga Contemplates Smoking For 2 Weeks To Set Guinness Record (964 Views)

Hilda Baci: Rapper Erigga Contemplates Smoking For 2 Weeks To Set Guinness Recor / Dr Sid Celebrates Not Smoking For 2 Years / Kemi Olunloyo: Linda Ikeji Had Sex With My Sister's Fiance 2 Weeks To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapper Erigga Contemplates Smoking For 2 Weeks To Set Guinness Record by Kingosytex(m): 4:43am On May 16, 2023
Nigerian hip-hop artist, Erihga Agarivbie, better known as Erigga is contemplating smoking for two weeks non-stop to set a new Guinness World Record.

He disclosed this via his Twitter handle on Monday.

His revelation is coming on the heels of the news of Hilda Baci, a Nigerian chef who broke the Guinness World Record for the longest cooking marathon by an individual.

Erigga expressed desperation to enter into the World Guinness Book of Record.

Re: Rapper Erigga Contemplates Smoking For 2 Weeks To Set Guinness Record by Kingosytex(m): 4:45am On May 16, 2023
He asked fans for suggestions on how he could achieve it before later contemplating smoking for two weeks to set record for the longest non-stop smoking by individual.

The rapper wrote, “Watin persin wan do when go break record? Abi make I smoke for 2weeks straight without food.”

@lalasticlala Mynd44
https://dailypost.ng/2023/05/15/hilda-baci-rapper-erigga-contemplates-smoking-for-2-weeks-to-set-guinness-record/
Re: Rapper Erigga Contemplates Smoking For 2 Weeks To Set Guinness Record by Ireportlive: 4:49am On May 16, 2023
RIP in advance
Re: Rapper Erigga Contemplates Smoking For 2 Weeks To Set Guinness Record by EmptyGarden(m): 5:08am On May 16, 2023
No stress yourself… junkies wey pass you go break am the next day.

2 Likes

Re: Rapper Erigga Contemplates Smoking For 2 Weeks To Set Guinness Record by coputa(m): 5:41am On May 16, 2023
Guinness book of records that will threaten your health and wellness.

This guy reasoning is very low, no wonder he's stuck in one place musically,he has the talent but he's using the wrong channels.

3 Likes

Re: Rapper Erigga Contemplates Smoking For 2 Weeks To Set Guinness Record by donbachi(m): 5:42am On May 16, 2023
I wan chop pepper for 1month
Re: Rapper Erigga Contemplates Smoking For 2 Weeks To Set Guinness Record by caesymore(m): 6:21am On May 16, 2023
Boom Dig_it!!

I hope my nigga no go choke, well we go dey background cheering you as loud as weed can grin

1 Like

Re: Rapper Erigga Contemplates Smoking For 2 Weeks To Set Guinness Record by illicit(m): 6:30am On May 16, 2023
Babu sense

undecided
Re: Rapper Erigga Contemplates Smoking For 2 Weeks To Set Guinness Record by IkeIgboNiile(m): 6:38am On May 16, 2023
Only colos grin
Re: Rapper Erigga Contemplates Smoking For 2 Weeks To Set Guinness Record by pyyxxaro: 6:56am On May 16, 2023
Craze don de hungry you
Re: Rapper Erigga Contemplates Smoking For 2 Weeks To Set Guinness Record by PerfectStranger(m): 7:59am On May 16, 2023
caesymore:
Boom Dig_it!!

I hope my nigga no go choke, well we go dey background cheering you as loud as weed can grin
loud it bro,weed need him to try it out cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Rapper Erigga Contemplates Smoking For 2 Weeks To Set Guinness Record by Pojomojo: 8:00am On May 16, 2023
Re: Rapper Erigga Contemplates Smoking For 2 Weeks To Set Guinness Record by Madaraa1(m): 8:36am On May 17, 2023
coputa:
Guinness book of records that will threaten your health and wellness.

This guy reasoning is very low, no wonder he's stuck in one place musically,he has the talent but he's using the wrong channels.

The guy nr dey stuck he nr easy to blow for a industry mostly for one particular set of people lagosian and mostly yoruba and his gener of music made it worse rap in pidgin so it's the industry not erriga aside olamide which other big rapper made it outside his region please don't say phyno
Re: Rapper Erigga Contemplates Smoking For 2 Weeks To Set Guinness Record by coputa(m): 9:45am On May 17, 2023
Madaraa1:

The guy nr dey stuck he nr easy to blow for a industry mostly for one particular set of people lagosian and mostly yoruba and his gener of music made it worse rap in pidgin so it's the industry not erriga aside olamide which other big rapper made it outside his region please don't say phyno
Agreed,Erigga got the talents, his need the change is genres of music, pidgin english rap doesn't have much listeners, that's a wrong pick from him.

(1) (Reply)

Veteran Yoruba Actor Agbako Turns 100, Dances: Celebrities Hail Him(Video) / Nkem Owoh Daughters Burial: Pity & Sad Way Actor Osuofia Nkem Owoh Daughter Died / Where Can I Buy Nollywood Related Magazine Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.