Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Orizu Ifunanya, CEO Berry's Bite, Young Pastry Chef With A Difference - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Orizu Ifunanya, CEO Berry's Bite, Young Pastry Chef With A Difference (799 Views)

Electric Ant Bite Photo / Another Student Commits Suicide In Nwafor Orizu College Of Education, Anambra / Anambra State Govt Moves To Nwafor Orizu College Of Education, Upgrade To Univer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Orizu Ifunanya, CEO Berry's Bite, Young Pastry Chef With A Difference by Iconfirm002: 6:05am On May 16, 2023
Orizu Ifunanya, CEO BERRY'S BITE, a young Pastry Chef speaks about her passion for baking and cooking.

The Young Enterpreneur, Orizu Ifunanya, an Indigene of Okija in Anambra state but based in Owerri said, baking and cooking is her lifestyle. I love baking so much that it has become a part of me.

In her words, the young CEO said, "I am very happy at what I do.. I had recently included Catering services and Event Planning into the services I render. I ventured into this skill of baking in a quest to finding financial assistance for my education and my siblings. And truly God has been faithful.

I so much believe that hard work pays and am seriously hoping that it will pay me soonest".

Our Services include Cake
Chin-Chin
Snacks
Chops
Indoor and Outdoor Catering Services
Decorations
Event Planning.

Orizu Ifunanya, Beauty and Brain Pastry Chef is based in Owerri, Imo state. Patronise her with the below contact:

●Iconfirm
De Frank Solutions

Re: Orizu Ifunanya, CEO Berry's Bite, Young Pastry Chef With A Difference by Peledonomy: 7:22am On May 16, 2023
U no dey stay ihiagwa again? Which one be nekede?
Re: Orizu Ifunanya, CEO Berry's Bite, Young Pastry Chef With A Difference by Baronthecelebri: 10:47am On May 16, 2023
Everybody wants to cook,me I'm celebrity painter 😎

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Write Your GRE Exam And Get Over 320 In One Sitting, Even If You Are Very Busy / Please Can Any Body In The House Help / Pls Can Any Intimate Me Of An University In The Southwest Nigeria,where I Can Study Elect/elect Or I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.