Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,752 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Android Emulator Hypervisor Driver Keeps Failing To Install On My Andriod Studio - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Android Emulator Hypervisor Driver Keeps Failing To Install On My Andriod Studio (343 Views)

Python Couldn't Install On My Laptop / Python Won't Install On Laptop / How Can I Get Andriod Studio Functional On My Pc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Android Emulator Hypervisor Driver Keeps Failing To Install On My Andriod Studio by zeusis(m): 6:49am On May 16, 2023
Good day everyone, I'm an aspiring app dev. I tried setting up android studio(flamingo) for my pc (hp elite book 840 G3). The whole process was going smoothly till I tried to set up the virtual device on the PC. During that process, I was required to install the android emulator hypervisor driver. When I ever I try to do that, I keep getting the android emulator hypervisor driver failed to update status error. Any help regarding this problem will be very much appreciated thanks.
Re: Android Emulator Hypervisor Driver Keeps Failing To Install On My Andriod Studio by Sheriman(m): 12:49pm On May 18, 2023
zeusis:
Good day everyone, I'm an aspiring app dev. I tried setting up android studio(flamingo) for my pc (hp elite book 840 G3). The whole process was going smoothly till I tried to set up the virtual device on the PC. During that process, I was required to install the android emulator hypervisor driver. When I ever I try to do that, I keep getting the android emulator hypervisor driver failed to update status error. Any help regarding this problem will be very much appreciated thanks.
It means your laptop driver is old. Try to use physical device to test your App to avoid emulator wahaala. To fully enjoy running emulator on Android Studio you must have a laptop with 16GB RAM core i5 256SSD
Re: Android Emulator Hypervisor Driver Keeps Failing To Install On My Andriod Studio by Okporiaku: 6:55pm On May 18, 2023
zeusis:

You have to enable virtualization in your BIOS
Also you need a minimum of 8gb for that avd operations(it still won't be smooth so use 16gb ram + a good cpu)
If you don't have the ram just save yourself the stress and use a mobile phone

(1) (Reply)

Laravel Developer Needed / Help Help Help / Am Stucked In Writing A Javascript Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.