Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Learn To Flip Burgers - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Learn To Flip Burgers (147 Views)

How To Flip A Video In Windows Media Player / First Thing First, Learn To Program! / Hot!!! How To Learn To Code Using Your Android Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn To Flip Burgers by paten: 7:29am On May 16, 2023
Join in cooking with Papa to enjoy interesting dishes. Learn how to manage a restaurant all by yourself.
Satisfy customers who come to papa's burgeria shop.
Start by cleaning and organizing the tool holder. Have you prepared the ingredients to make delicious cakes? Open to welcoming the first customers. Note down the notes that customers order. Bake the crust and put the meat and vegetables inside.

I enjoyed playing papa's sushiria poki. The graphics and animations are colorful and cute, and the sound effects add to the fun atmosphere of the game.

(1) (Reply)

Follow Me, I Will Follow You Back On Facebook / Seeking For Ios App Development Company / Phone Tracking & Hacking Ebooks For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.