Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,916 members, 7,817,689 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Governor Adeleke Shows Off His Cooking Skills - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Adeleke Shows Off His Cooking Skills (33328 Views)

Gov. Adeleke Shows Off His Football Skills At An Event (pics/video) / Governor Adeleke Shows His Football Skills (Video) / Governor Adeleke Shows Off Football Skills (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Adeleke Shows Off His Cooking Skills by Nobody: 9:59am On May 16, 2023
No wonder he's overweight..😂😂😂
Re: Governor Adeleke Shows Off His Cooking Skills by bigdammyj: 10:00am On May 16, 2023
150hrs loading…

1 Like

Re: Governor Adeleke Shows Off His Cooking Skills by Resurrection212: 10:00am On May 16, 2023
Did you see him do this before he became governor.
Ireportlive:
cool

This man is always happy

He can cook, he can dance , he is an hybrid of Yoruba Father and Ibo mother

Re: Governor Adeleke Shows Off His Cooking Skills by Emmycul1: 10:00am On May 16, 2023
Y God no go d bless him, na better person.
Re: Governor Adeleke Shows Off His Cooking Skills by bati007(m): 10:00am On May 16, 2023
Good Aura.
Excellent spirit.
Pure energy.
High level vibrations.

These are some traits of Correct OGs.
Re: Governor Adeleke Shows Off His Cooking Skills by CodeTemplar: 10:01am On May 16, 2023
E show for him body. Osun has had a rascal as governor, a gentleman and now ab entertainer.
Re: Governor Adeleke Shows Off His Cooking Skills by Ireportlive: 10:01am On May 16, 2023
Resurrection212:
Did you see him do this before he became governor.

He was happily dancing with Dino Melaye at Dangote's daughters wedding
Re: Governor Adeleke Shows Off His Cooking Skills by blabulu2000: 10:01am On May 16, 2023
Dancing Governor wan enter the Guinness Book of Records...thank God for your life say the supreme court saved you from eviction....because there was rigging I'm the election that brought you to become a governor...
Re: Governor Adeleke Shows Off His Cooking Skills by Jasonekah98: 10:05am On May 16, 2023
My man
Re: Governor Adeleke Shows Off His Cooking Skills by Chimatesky64: 10:05am On May 16, 2023
I like this man, he's always happy.
StagethemTVee:
Davido’s uncle and Governor of Osun State, Ademola Adeleke shows off his cooking skills with chicken and rice.

Governor Adeleke of Osun State shows off his cooking skills

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BbzLS_2SsM
Re: Governor Adeleke Shows Off His Cooking Skills by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:06am On May 16, 2023
Cooking is now trending well done our Governor
Re: Governor Adeleke Shows Off His Cooking Skills by dododawa1: 10:07am On May 16, 2023
BUHARI EMEFELIE will riot in pot of Hilda
Re: Governor Adeleke Shows Off His Cooking Skills by babz11(m): 10:08am On May 16, 2023
Mtseew what his chef have finish cooking, he just came to take the glory for the camera
Re: Governor Adeleke Shows Off His Cooking Skills by Menclothing: 10:08am On May 16, 2023
Cook for Osun people
Re: Governor Adeleke Shows Off His Cooking Skills by diaspoAFRICANS: 10:09am On May 16, 2023
xpressionx:
Is he trying to break Hilda's Record?
grin

I was looking for this comment.
Re: Governor Adeleke Shows Off His Cooking Skills by vision2050: 10:09am On May 16, 2023
I hope he didn't turn out to be another Fayose, Ikpeazu and other useless being

1 Like

Re: Governor Adeleke Shows Off His Cooking Skills by Tradman: 10:14am On May 16, 2023
Generalwoodz:
Look at him 😂😂 2 mins man
triy am and ur puna goo bleed
Re: Governor Adeleke Shows Off His Cooking Skills by insightful01(m): 10:14am On May 16, 2023
You can't be this big and wouldn't know how to cook!
Re: Governor Adeleke Shows Off His Cooking Skills by Ykc2(m): 10:15am On May 16, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

This man is always happy

He can cook, he can dance , he is an hybrid of Yoruba Father and Ibo mother... His Nephew loves him, same as his kids

why he no go happy no be igbo woman born him?

1 Like

Re: Governor Adeleke Shows Off His Cooking Skills by Tradman: 10:16am On May 16, 2023
CodeTemplar:
E show for him body. Osun has had a rascal as governor, a gentleman and now ab entertainer.
France doctors never finished treating tinubu. Ffk and senior advocate of nonsense go still com lie here
Re: Governor Adeleke Shows Off His Cooking Skills by AKWATGOLD1(m): 10:18am On May 16, 2023
Gov. Adeleke should go cooking marathon for 48hrs to break Guinness Book of Record for 1st executive governor to display his cooking prowess for 48hrs.
Re: Governor Adeleke Shows Off His Cooking Skills by Generalwoodz(m): 10:19am On May 16, 2023
Tradman:
triy am and ur puna goo bleed

Not talking about sex niggar.
Re: Governor Adeleke Shows Off His Cooking Skills by toneroforever(m): 10:20am On May 16, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
I wish my wife can let me into the kitchen, should have shown the world that I can cook pounded cocoyam with bitterleaf soup. I learnt it in my dream. If I enter that kitchen she thinks I am coming to look at house helps them yansh grin

U see ur life...
Re: Governor Adeleke Shows Off His Cooking Skills by GloriousGbola: 10:24am On May 16, 2023
Looks like we have a new ponmo cutting gomina in town. More focused on fake, meaningless populist moves than actual governance
Re: Governor Adeleke Shows Off His Cooking Skills by JuanDeDios: 10:24am On May 16, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

This man is always happy

He can cook, he can dance , he is an hybrid of Yoruba Father and Ibo mother... His Nephew loves him, same as his kids

Yeah, I'm beginning to like him too. His enthusiasm for the job is infectious. He needs to hit gym though.
Re: Governor Adeleke Shows Off His Cooking Skills by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:27am On May 16, 2023
Lol... wahala for who no sabi cook oooo🤣🤣🤣
Re: Governor Adeleke Shows Off His Cooking Skills by Successlane: 10:28am On May 16, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
As e dey sweet am. . . e dey pain dem.
Thou shalt prepareth a table . . . in the presence of thine H-ENEMIES!
Muchechechecheche
APCriminals wanted to steal OSUN STATE on technicality like the stole THE NIGERIAN ELECTION ON GROUNDS OF 'MAMOODITY'. grin

Dem go soon vomit TARABA, BENUE, RIVERS and many more states. . . . Even LAGOS STATE with over half a million STOLEN VOTES!

More COOKING TO COME . . . FOR INEC TO CHOP! cheesy

E dey sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan. . . .

Dem no beg you.

The omoluwabis have moved on from election controversies

Keep your hate to yourself within your red mud region.
Re: Governor Adeleke Shows Off His Cooking Skills by IVORY2009(m): 10:30am On May 16, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

This man is always happy

How many accounts will only you have here in nairaland just to post YouTube videos
Re: Governor Adeleke Shows Off His Cooking Skills by oxygeng: 10:31am On May 16, 2023
This is why we are advocating for healthy people in position of power, Imagine he was in and out of France and UK hospitals. with this little fun/play positive thinking will follow resulting in positive goals. I can only imagine the atmosphere around BUHARI and now TINUBU, very dull and sad moment always, waste of state resources, non productivity, just think about it.
Re: Governor Adeleke Shows Off His Cooking Skills by senteugene: 10:36am On May 16, 2023
Governor Adeleke Ademola Hilda Baci
Re: Governor Adeleke Shows Off His Cooking Skills by Sirchigo4: 10:37am On May 16, 2023
StagethemTVee:
Davido’s uncle and Governor of Osun State, Ademola Adeleke shows off his cooking skills with chicken and rice.

Governor Adeleke of Osun State shows off his cooking skills

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BbzLS_2SsM

My celebrity governor just like davido chigozie adeleke

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari's 2016 Democracy Day Speech (Full Text, Video) / Civilian JTF Capture Boko Haram Members On Numbers 41 & 90 Wanted Army List(pix / Nigeria Police Confirm Fake Warrant Was Used To Arrest Talolorun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.