Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

“I Wish My Father Forgave Me Before He Died” Murphy Afolabi First Son In Tears - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Wish My Father Forgave Me Before He Died” Murphy Afolabi First Son In Tears (1735 Views)

Murphy Afolabi Dies After Bathroom Fall / Why Singer Gozie Okeke, Forgave His Wife, Princess Njideka After Sleeping Around / Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Wish My Father Forgave Me Before He Died” Murphy Afolabi First Son In Tears by ShalewaTaiwo: 8:13am On May 16, 2023
The first son of Nollywood producer and actor Murphy Afolabi has asked for his pardon.

The actor’s son admitted during his burial on Monday that he wronged his father before he passed away but was never given the chance to apologize.

He revealed that a month before to his passing, he had visited his father, who had shockingly given him a sizable sum of money and instructed him to bring his wife and children. Unaware of it, he was having his father’s final encounter.

watch the full video below

https://www.drillogist.com/i-wish-my-father-forgave-me-before-he-died-murphy-afolabis-first-child-shed-tears-at-his-funeral-video/?gcu=4d54453d

Re: “I Wish My Father Forgave Me Before He Died” Murphy Afolabi First Son In Tears by MightySparrow: 8:26am On May 16, 2023
He gave you his parting gift.
Re: “I Wish My Father Forgave Me Before He Died” Murphy Afolabi First Son In Tears by superCleanworks(m): 8:37am On May 16, 2023
ShalewaTaiwo:
He revealed that a month before to his passing, he had visited his father, who had shockingly given him a sizable sum of money and instructed him to bring his wife and children.
and he said all this with a loudspeaker during his dad's burial? he wanted to make the unfortunate even about himself or he has a leaking mouth?
Re: “I Wish My Father Forgave Me Before He Died” Murphy Afolabi First Son In Tears by Omihanifa: 8:41am On May 16, 2023
What the boy said was that his father called him on phone and told him to bring his wife and daughter to come visit him but he was reluctant and he even said his father even went as far as sending him 150k and he told his wife that it's like his dad is now a changed man o

Only to hear of his dad's death on Saturday morning

1 Like

Re: “I Wish My Father Forgave Me Before He Died” Murphy Afolabi First Son In Tears by Olaoluwa112(m): 8:43am On May 16, 2023
It breaks my heart to see people coming from a wealthy background becoming nuisance in the society and also i am always delighted when i see people from the hood making it big.

(1) (Reply)

Support Eedris Abdulkareem And Rugged Man Collabo / The Publisher Of Thisday Paid Beyonce Knowles $1 Million - Pic / Ufeoma Ejenobor Alleged Assault Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.