Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,595 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

I Need To Recreate This Type Of Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need To Recreate This Type Of Website (375 Views)

Do You Need Any Kind Of Website? Check Out My Previous Works Here. / The 6 Types Of Website Traffic (and How To Get Them) / Get Any Type Of Website Done. Pay After Service... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Recreate This Type Of Website by Vawulenceee: 8:49am On May 16, 2023
I've been here for some time to recreate this type of website https://5g-era.in/reg.html?code=LXDL2X but no capable hands yet.

Pls go thru it and let me know if its something you can get done.

If you care to login to have a look properly what it's all about here are the login details
Number: 8000964237
Password: ag278knh

1 Like

Re: I Need To Recreate This Type Of Website by Nairalander248: 8:55am On May 16, 2023
Vawulenceee:
I've been here for some time to recreate this type of website https://5g-era.in/reg.html?code=LXDL2X but no capable hands yet.

Pls go thru it and let me know if its something you can get done.

If you care to login to have a look properly what it's all about here are the login details
Number: 8000964237
Password: ag278knh

No one should try this, it's a trap... Pls do not try it...

2 Likes

Re: I Need To Recreate This Type Of Website by losprince(m): 9:07am On May 16, 2023
Some of you just like to come here and insult people. That rubbish up there is what you claim you couldn't find a capable hand to recreate?

Your budget is always dirt cheap and you treat everybody like they'll scam you off your peanuts and still expect to find so called "capable" hands! Take your jobs to fiverr and hire some Indians.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Recreate This Type Of Website by Vawulenceee: 9:10am On May 16, 2023
Please I need capable hands
Re: I Need To Recreate This Type Of Website by susrite(m): 9:25am On May 16, 2023
losprince:
Some of you just like to come here and insult people. That rubbish up there is what you claim you couldn't find a capable hand to recreate?

Your budget is always dirt cheap and you treat everybody like they'll scam you off your peanuts and still expect to find so called "capable" hands! Take your jobs to fiverr and hire some Indians.
This is like the 3rd thread this dude will open for this his scammy offer, and on each thread, he submitted different websites. He has a ridiculous requirements and I've told him while we had a chat than no developer will work with him. He's just lieing about the fact that he couldn't find someone to create that. He's very suspicious; whoever who want to deal with him should be careful. Dear OP, kindly take your scammy offer off nairaland and stop acting like a potential violence instigator.

Thank goodness I was quick to understand him and throw him off

1 Like

Re: I Need To Recreate This Type Of Website by NLStalker: 9:44am On May 16, 2023
My own is that the guy can lie for Africa. He's a scammer. He should be banned for life on NL

Re: I Need To Recreate This Type Of Website by Vawulenceee: 10:19am On May 16, 2023
Hi
Re: I Need To Recreate This Type Of Website by bassdow: 8:31am On May 17, 2023
hopefully, this ain't a trick to use someone to receive payment on...
Re: I Need To Recreate This Type Of Website by landiqa(m): 11:20pm On May 17, 2023
Flee as well from me.

(1) (Reply)

Top Seo Agencies In Lagos For Small Scale Businesses / I Want To Sell This Tech Blog (offer closed) / Professsional Web Design Training In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.