Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,660 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Hiring For A Tiktok Content Manager - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hiring For A Tiktok Content Manager (278 Views)

Tiktok Content Creator Needed For Hire / Opera Is Hiring For Olist / We Are Currently Hiring For The Position Of A Bank Teller Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hiring For A Tiktok Content Manager by WriterGuru(m): 9:24am On May 16, 2023
Hello,

I am looking to hire a young and vibrant TikTok content manager.

I am building a jewelry brand that focuses on the international market and I am looking to hire someone with good working knowledge of using TikTok to regularly post content to create awareness of my jewelry brand, attract new followers, and likes, and generate some form of user engagements for brand visibility such as posting product related videos, and engaging other users, especially followers of competitors to follow, like, and share our profile with others and partake in free products upon launch. My core focus is to attract engagements from users of developed countries (US, UK, Australia, Canada, etc).

As we progress, depending on your performance, you will also manage the brand's other social media pages (IG, Facebook, YouTube, emails/communication)

I look forward to working with you on a long-term partnership just as the brand grows.

If you think this fits what you can do, kindly send me a message on WhatsApp on 0 9 1 2 3 5 8 0 4 9 0
Re: Hiring For A Tiktok Content Manager by Fireson: 12:55pm On May 17, 2023
WriterGuru:
Hello,

I am looking to hire a young and vibrant TikTok content manager.

I am building a jewelry brand that focuses on the international market and I am looking to hire someone with good working knowledge of using TikTok to regularly post content to create awareness of my jewelry brand, attract new followers, and likes, and generate some form of user engagements for brand visibility such as posting product related videos, and engaging other users, especially followers of competitors to follow, like, and share our profile with others and partake in free products upon launch. My core focus is to attract engagements from users of developed countries (US, UK, Australia, Canada, etc).

As we progress, depending on your performance, you will also manage the brand's other social media pages (IG, Facebook, YouTube, emails/communication)

I look forward to working with you on a long-term partnership just as the brand grows.

If you think this fits what you can do, kindly send me a message on WhatsApp on 0 9 1 2 3 5 8 0 4 9 0

We are professionals .

Re: Hiring For A Tiktok Content Manager by sirchrislatestn(m): 6:15pm On May 17, 2023
Am a content creator and ready to work with you to promote Ur brand to international level 07050343119

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy Security Officer / Document Conversion Job - Remote / International Job Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.