Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Guinness World Record Holder, Chef Lata Reacts To Insults By Nigerians (Picture) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Guinness World Record Holder, Chef Lata Reacts To Insults By Nigerians (Picture) (52087 Views)

Chef Tope Maggie Set To Gun For Guinness World Record By Cooking For 140hours / Meet Indian Chef Lata Tondon. The Previous Guinness World Record Holder (vid) / What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guinness World Record Holder, Chef Lata Reacts To Insults By Nigerians (Picture) by YoungLionken(m): 12:25pm On May 16, 2023
Nigerians have started again undecided. Same thing with the just concluded election, throwing tantrums at everyone who disagrees with LP, even the elderlies were not spared. This unnecessary display of foolishness online must stop!!!

6 Likes

Re: Guinness World Record Holder, Chef Lata Reacts To Insults By Nigerians (Picture) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:26pm On May 16, 2023
Pharaoh4rin:
The only reason I call Nigerians human beings is because part of me is Nigeria. Very crude and backward human beings with outdated civilization.
And they were calling her sandwich chef

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Record Holder, Chef Lata Reacts To Insults By Nigerians (Picture) by randymirrors(f): 12:27pm On May 16, 2023
lhordspy:
We have good people in Nigeria BUT majority of us are insane, just stvpid, or extremely depressed. Most Nigerians are battling with severe mental issue but masquerading it as cruise.

I remember during the Endsarz protest, we all came out to render our voice to the struggle, to demand an end to police brutality UNTIL all of a sudden, some people started burning BRTs, banks and looting shops.

You talk from both sides of your mouth sometimes, maybe for the "likes". It's an insult to say most Nigerians when we both know who the culprits are. I maintain that Yorubas are not and will never be involved in this disgraceful act. Igbos are behind this. So when next you say "Nigerians", watch your mouth!

3 Likes

Re: Guinness World Record Holder, Chef Lata Reacts To Insults By Nigerians (Picture) by Johnn74: 12:27pm On May 16, 2023
Cruise
Re: Guinness World Record Holder, Chef Lata Reacts To Insults By Nigerians (Picture) by SmartyPants(m): 12:27pm On May 16, 2023
It's really embarrassing. I've always said this, any Nigerian who has spent a significant amount of their growing years outside Nigeira will immediately understand why most people hate Nierians.

4 Likes

Re: Guinness World Record Holder, Chef Lata Reacts To Insults By Nigerians (Picture) by obailala(m): 12:28pm On May 16, 2023
Too many stupid people in this contraption called Nigeria.
Re: Guinness World Record Holder, Chef Lata Reacts To Insults By Nigerians (Picture) by Godwin4444: 12:29pm On May 16, 2023
randymirrors:
No Yoruba person will do this. Obidients have exported their despicable character, toxicity, bile, bitterness and hatred to India again. These people need a planet of their own.
change d obedient to igbo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guinness World Record Holder, Chef Lata Reacts To Insults By Nigerians (Picture) by georgeakins: 12:30pm On May 16, 2023
mariahAngel:
Nigerian politicians have succeeded in making Nigerians a paranoid and disrespectful lots.
They now think every organization is as dishonest as INEC, and would steal what belongs to them.
We will heal.

Not true.

It is people from the South East that are known for this attitude . They lack civility and often love to constitute nuisance both online and offline

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guinness World Record Holder, Chef Lata Reacts To Insults By Nigerians (Picture) by Krublog(m): 12:31pm On May 16, 2023
randymirrors:
No Yoruba person will do this. Obidients have exported their despicable character, toxicity, bile, bitterness and hatred to India again. These people need a planet of their own.

Not all Igbos are #Obidient and not all #Obidient are Igbo.

We have decent people who support(s,ed) Peter Obi.

We're not all children of hate.

However, even Yorubas do same. Go on RantHQ on Facebook and see what Susan Ade Coker posted about the Igbos.

That for me as well is a no, no.

Elections have come and gone. BAT is the president elect irrespective, let's embrace one another and shun all forms of tribal and religious slur....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guinness World Record Holder, Chef Lata Reacts To Insults By Nigerians (Picture) by tuzle(m): 12:31pm On May 16, 2023
Don't mind all those people shouting igbos up and down, how are they different from what they accused us of. U don't have any proof but u have accused a particular tribe and u say u don't bully, like explain let me understand.

2 Likes

Re: Guinness World Record Holder, Chef Lata Reacts To Insults By Nigerians (Picture) by Antimandatethie(m): 12:31pm On May 16, 2023
lhordspy:
We have good people in Nigeria BUT majority of us are insane, just stvpid, or extremely depressed. Most Nigerians are battling with severe mental issue but masquerading it as cruise.

I remember during the Endsarz protest, we all came out to render our voice to the struggle, to demand an end to police brutality UNTIL all of a sudden, some people started burning BRTs, banks and looting shops.

People blame politicians for the toxicity and hate among the youths. But this is just a case of justifying and encouraging this very silly behaviours, by making stupid excuses for it. If insulting politicians is okay with the excuse that 'they are corrupt' ,then what of these unwarranted, inexcusable hate on foreigners who did nothing wrong?

You said it all bro

Imagine them insulting the Guiness world record itself, and later hilda did not get any award they will shout recism .

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Record Holder, Chef Lata Reacts To Insults By Nigerians (Picture) by jubrilELsudan: 12:32pm On May 16, 2023
ONTOP COOKING THAT GUINNESS WILL NOT EVEN GIVE HER THE RECORD

SHE DID NOT INFORM GUINNESS OF HER ATTEMPT

GUINNESS DID NOT SEND AN OFFICIAL TO OFFICIATE THE RECORD ATTEMPT

FOR YOU STUPID NIGERIANS THAT WILL SAY AM SAYING NONESENSE...GO TO THE WEBSITE OF GUINNESS AND SEE THE RULES

HOW CAN SHE PROVE THAT SHE DIDN'T TAKE SUBSTANCES TO BOOST HER ENERGY AND STAMINA?

SHE AND YOU ALL JUST WASTED YOUR TIME

LIKE SEY UNA GET ANY BETTER THING TO DO WITH UNA TIME SEF

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Record Holder, Chef Lata Reacts To Insults By Nigerians (Picture) by lordm(m): 12:32pm On May 16, 2023
mariahAngel:
Nigerian politicians have succeeded in making Nigerians a paranoid and disrespectful lots.
They now think every organization is as dishonest as INEC and would steal what belongs to them.
We will heal.
You keep blaming others for your stupidity. Learn to take responsibility for your action.

3 Likes

Re: Guinness World Record Holder, Chef Lata Reacts To Insults By Nigerians (Picture) by ogaemma: 12:33pm On May 16, 2023
OBIDIENTS AND BALABLU ON RAMPAGE.
Re: Guinness World Record Holder, Chef Lata Reacts To Insults By Nigerians (Picture) by BarrElChapo(m): 12:33pm On May 16, 2023
Africans are naturally stupid.
Re: Guinness World Record Holder, Chef Lata Reacts To Insults By Nigerians (Picture) by bdon123(m): 12:34pm On May 16, 2023
lhordspy:
Guiness world record holder in the longest cooking category, Chef lata tondon calls for peace after some discourteous Nigerians stormed her social media pages to taunt and insult her. Which almost erupted to war of words between Nigerians and Indians on Social media.

Chef Lata Tondon congratulated Hilda Baci earlier. She is still the current record holder for the world's longest cooking marathon, pending Hilda Baci's confirmation by Guinness World Record. Chef Lata completed the task in 87 hours, 45 minutes, and 00 secs in Rewa, India, in 2019.

Chef Lata Sues For Peace:

https://instagram.com/stories/cheflatatondon/3103697913671539737?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=NjZiM2M3MzIxNA==

Her Congratulatory Message To Hilda Baci Earlier:

https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1658044829639606272?t=pwWFnU6zcO4EdC0kT1PEYg&s=19
Alot of stupid people who can barely feed bt hav access to internet dey naija.during d elections here on nairaland we saw d hate that came out frm Lagos. I tink NCC show increase internet cost.some people in naija do not deserve to be online...imagine the kind of embarrassment they giving us internationally.I mean how has that woman offended dem?

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Record Holder, Chef Lata Reacts To Insults By Nigerians (Picture) by casualobserver: 12:34pm On May 16, 2023
They must be obidients…it’s their way.

4 Likes

Re: Guinness World Record Holder, Chef Lata Reacts To Insults By Nigerians (Picture) by ednut1(m): 12:35pm On May 16, 2023
Animalistic behaviour

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Record Holder, Chef Lata Reacts To Insults By Nigerians (Picture) by dfrost: 12:35pm On May 16, 2023
MasterJayJay:
The obsession of some Nigerians with this cooking world record is ridiculous.

I have personally refrained from posting or commenting anything related to it on Facebook.

A Nigerian boy that has 7 Guinness world record wasn't hyped like this.

Whenever some Nigerians see Nyash and breasts, they start misbehaving.

Spot on, chief.

Show me mediocrity, I'll show you an average Nigerian. Attitude is just repulsive.

Imagine the guts. GWC could decide to even use that against the poor girl. Everything is just competition to us, hence we can't get to figure how to use our resources ourselves.

We borrow all templates without recourse 🤦

2 Likes

Re: Guinness World Record Holder, Chef Lata Reacts To Insults By Nigerians (Picture) by Antimandatethie(m): 12:36pm On May 16, 2023
madridguy:
Nigerians and pepper body grin

Wahala! Me my own question is that if the continue insulting everybody and it eventually cause her the award what will the do?

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Record Holder, Chef Lata Reacts To Insults By Nigerians (Picture) by backtovillage: 12:36pm On May 16, 2023
Obsidiants
If you know you know

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Record Holder, Chef Lata Reacts To Insults By Nigerians (Picture) by VinnyBaba: 12:37pm On May 16, 2023
Likely APC/Tinubu supporters.😕

They are so Uncouth, yet accuse others of that Silly Behaviour. sad
Re: Guinness World Record Holder, Chef Lata Reacts To Insults By Nigerians (Picture) by barbstee(m): 12:37pm On May 16, 2023
Obidients again

They are just repping the country badly

How I wish she knows they are minority here

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Record Holder, Chef Lata Reacts To Insults By Nigerians (Picture) by mariahAngel(f): 12:37pm On May 16, 2023
lordm:

You keep blaming others for your stupidity. Learn to take responsibility for your action.

You're the perfect example of that stupidity.
Take responsibility for it.
Act better.
Re: Guinness World Record Holder, Chef Lata Reacts To Insults By Nigerians (Picture) by Greattie08: 12:39pm On May 16, 2023
Kingpele:
Nigerians and bad mouth ...am sure this insult is coming from agbadorians quaters..this people are classless and support thieves..if u try to correct them they will insult the hell out of u..tufiawa

It is senseless & headless OBIDIENTS who play "nzogbu nzogbu" politics that can do this... I know they did that because of late, Indians have been arresting them for carrying white powder...

You all grew under bad parenting... what a shame.

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Record Holder, Chef Lata Reacts To Insults By Nigerians (Picture) by Antimandatethie(m): 12:39pm On May 16, 2023
mariahAngel:
They now think every organization is as dishonest as INEC, and would steal what belongs to them.
We will heal.

Hehehehehehehehe grin my belle ohh

Wahala wear eye glass oh cool
Re: Guinness World Record Holder, Chef Lata Reacts To Insults By Nigerians (Picture) by karnap(m): 12:39pm On May 16, 2023
Nigerian are just damn annoying, why going to her page?

What is her offense?

Is this how violence we are?

So ashamed!!

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Record Holder, Chef Lata Reacts To Insults By Nigerians (Picture) by ivolt: 12:40pm On May 16, 2023
mariahAngel:
We will heal.
What an irresponsible statement.
Did the politicians also help you type this message?
SMH

2 Likes

Re: Guinness World Record Holder, Chef Lata Reacts To Insults By Nigerians (Picture) by N3TRAL: 12:41pm On May 16, 2023
randymirrors:

You talk from both sides of your mouth sometimes, maybe for the "likes". It's an insult to say most Nigerians when we both know who the culprits are. I maintain that Yorubas are not and will never be involved in this disgraceful act. Igbos are behind this. So when next you say "Nigerians", watch your mouth!

Big lie. Yorubas are also uncouth, loud and aggressive.

I have my experiences.
Re: Guinness World Record Holder, Chef Lata Reacts To Insults By Nigerians (Picture) by Electorate: 12:41pm On May 16, 2023
lhordspy:

People blame politicians for the toxicity and hate among the youths. But this is just a case of justifying and encouraging this very silly behaviours, by making stupid excuses for it. If insulting politicians is okay with the excuse that 'they are corrupt' , cancelling and abusing Old and young who share opposite political opinion with the lame excuse that 'you are fighting for better Nigeria' ..... then what of these unwarranted, inexcusable hate on foreigners who did nothing wrong?

Thank God you admitted to being one of the insane Nigerians roaming the street, it is impossible for a sane person to choose someone that has no known root, no classmates, forfeited drug money, unexplained source of wealth, old and sick over someone with none of those baggages as President.

Re: Guinness World Record Holder, Chef Lata Reacts To Insults By Nigerians (Picture) by Globad(f): 12:41pm On May 16, 2023
lhordspy:

People blame politicians for the toxicity and hate among the youths. But this is just a case of justifying and encouraging this very silly behaviours, by making stupid excuses for it.

If you keep insisting that insulting politicians is okay with the excuse that 'they are corrupt' , cancelling and abusing Old and young who share opposite political opinion with the lame excuse that 'you are fighting for better Nigeria' ..... then what of these unwarranted, inexcusable hate on foreigners who did nothing wrong?

I wish I could enlarge and put only this comment on the front page

Your head is correct

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Record Holder, Chef Lata Reacts To Insults By Nigerians (Picture) by Greattie08: 12:41pm On May 16, 2023
ecolime:
APC ragtaggs don carry their hooliganism and razz behavior go an innocent lady's page. You cyberbullies keep embarrassing us.

Why una dey insult the lady? E no make sense na

FOOL you, we do not behave this way, we are set of cultured people and from KAARO OJIIRE background....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

13 Pictures That Basically Define Breakfast In A Nigerian Home / Soldiers Simile As They Cook Huge Python After Capturing It On Duty. Photos / Checkout A Male Student's Fried Spaghetti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.