Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,840 members, 7,838,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

USA: Allow Court Determine Those That Undermined Nigeria’s Democracy - FFK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / USA: Allow Court Determine Those That Undermined Nigeria’s Democracy - FFK (1646 Views)

APC Vows To Protect Binani’s Victory, Urges INEC To Allow Court Process / U.S. To Place Visa Restrictions On Individuals Who Undermined Nigeria's Election / Nnamdi Kanu: Allow Court Handle Matter, Buhari Tells South-East Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA: Allow Court Determine Those That Undermined Nigeria’s Democracy - FFK by greatiyk4u(m): 6:33pm On May 16, 2023
chidiokay:

Who gives a fvck about what US think, slavery mentality is why Peter Obi & his demented supporters are begging for Uk & US validation.

I don't blame US, afterall Peter Obi and his naive supporters have being giving Uk & US so much credence, as if Nigerians are still slaves under colonial masters..

US is just one country in the world, fvck US fvck obedient crying we are a sovereign Nation and not a million press from Datti & Peter Obi can trauncate our hard earn democracy becos when Nigerians were fighting Abacha, peter Obi decided to accept an appointment from Abacha. A man that see no Issue working for the devil is mostly like EVIL himself

Are you ok?
Re: USA: Allow Court Determine Those That Undermined Nigeria’s Democracy - FFK by chidiokay: 6:53pm On May 16, 2023
greatiyk4u:

Are you ok?

Are your drugs missing
Re: USA: Allow Court Determine Those That Undermined Nigeria’s Democracy - FFK by Bringbackmandat: 7:49pm On May 16, 2023
OfoIgbo:
I guarantee the following names will appear on the US list

FFK
Onanuga
MC Oluomo
Oba of Elegushi
Bola Tinubu
Lagos state Police PRO (i.e MC Oluomo's Police spokesman)
Lagos INEC REC
governor Wike and El rufai
Re: USA: Allow Court Determine Those That Undermined Nigeria’s Democracy - FFK by ednut1(m): 7:51pm On May 16, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Are you of the opinion that he will go unpunished for engaging in activities that undermined our democratic process
any evidence he did this Which polling unit
Re: USA: Allow Court Determine Those That Undermined Nigeria’s Democracy - FFK by Bringbackmandat: 7:52pm On May 16, 2023
The BBC documentary is loud and clear. We don't need Nigerians corrupt judges to know what was obvious.
Re: USA: Allow Court Determine Those That Undermined Nigeria’s Democracy - FFK by OfoIgbo: 8:53pm On May 16, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
governor Wike and El rufai

Very true
Re: USA: Allow Court Determine Those That Undermined Nigeria’s Democracy - FFK by Ofunaofu: 9:06pm On May 16, 2023
ednut1:
any evidence he did this Which polling unit

Ask the US government, cos I am sure that FFK will top the list reason he is taking it personal
Re: USA: Allow Court Determine Those That Undermined Nigeria’s Democracy - FFK by ednut1(m): 9:11pm On May 16, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Ask the US government, cos I am sure that FFK will top the list reason he is taking it personal
he is a british citizen lol. Does not need visa
Re: USA: Allow Court Determine Those That Undermined Nigeria’s Democracy - FFK by Ofunaofu: 9:16pm On May 16, 2023
ednut1:

So being a British citizen enables him to go scot-free when found to have engaged in activities that undermine our democratic process
Re: USA: Allow Court Determine Those That Undermined Nigeria’s Democracy - FFK by GreyLaw(m): 10:20pm On May 16, 2023
raskymonojendor:

He is a British citizen. He does not need a visa to visit the USA.

He can be banned from coming to the USA. There are even British citizens who have been banned from coming to the UK.
Re: USA: Allow Court Determine Those That Undermined Nigeria’s Democracy - FFK by GreyLaw(m): 10:23pm On May 16, 2023
DaddyJapan:

I remain unconvinced based on breadcrumbs I see elsewhere but will post no further comments on the subject for now.

Don't listen to rubbish. Anybody can be banned from coming into a country. Fani Kayode is a Nigerian and he might have a UK citizenship, which I am not sure about. Whatever be the case, the US can single out anybody and ban them from coming into their country, including purebred British citizens.

FFK matter too small.
Re: USA: Allow Court Determine Those That Undermined Nigeria’s Democracy - FFK by GreyLaw(m): 10:25pm On May 16, 2023
ednut1:

He'll still get banned. British citizens have been banned from coming back into the UK. The most recent case was that of a teenager who went to join ISIS but later came back. She was stripped of her citizenship and she went to court and still lost.

Who be FFK when dem dey ban real British citizens from even coming back to their country. E come be one outdated politician.
Re: USA: Allow Court Determine Those That Undermined Nigeria’s Democracy - FFK by ednut1(m): 10:30pm On May 16, 2023
GreyLaw:

He'll still get banned. British citizens have been banned from coming back into the UK. The most recent case was that of a teenager who went to join ISIS but later came back. She was stripped of her citizenship and she went to court and still lost.

Who be FFK when dem dey ban real British citizens from even coming back to their country. E come be one outdated politician.
so you are equating what that babe did with FFK a Nigerian politician lol. Joke is on you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Asked To Release Photos Taken With Investors In France / Hanging Of PBAT Portrait: Report Here Companies That Fail To Hang It / Breaking News!!! Give Us Four More States: This Tribe Speaks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.