Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

XEEDEE EXCHANGE NOW OFFER ALL TYPES OF CHECKOUT - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / XEEDEE EXCHANGE NOW OFFER ALL TYPES OF CHECKOUT (368 Views)

We Offer All Kind Of Loans / Daretechy Exchange: Now Buying Bitcoin at ₦350/$ (Paxful Wallet only) / Start Sending Free SMS Now >> >> Offer Ends December 25th 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

XEEDEE EXCHANGE NOW OFFER ALL TYPES OF CHECKOUT by Xeedee: 2:20pm On May 16, 2023
We are proud to announce to you all that XEEDE EXCHANGE now OFFERS online checkout on eBay, Amazon, AliExpress and all other online sites that checkout is available. Our rate is always the best just like our Ecurrency exchange rates and also we can ship to your preferred address or we can use our address and ship your items directly to your location here in Nigeria.
Hurry up and chat with us today for a smooth checkout deal.

WhatsApp contact below
+56 956163754
Re: XEEDEE EXCHANGE NOW OFFER ALL TYPES OF CHECKOUT by Xeedee: 2:27pm On May 17, 2023
AVAILABLE
Re: XEEDEE EXCHANGE NOW OFFER ALL TYPES OF CHECKOUT by Xeedee: 7:48am On May 18, 2023
Xeedee:
We are proud to announce to you all that XEEDE EXCHANGE now OFFERS online checkout on eBay, Amazon, AliExpress and all other online sites that checkout is available. Our rate is always the best just like our Ecurrency exchange rates and also we can ship to your preferred address or we can use our address and ship your items directly to your location here in Nigeria.

WhatsApp contact below
+56 956163754
Re: XEEDEE EXCHANGE NOW OFFER ALL TYPES OF CHECKOUT by Xeedee: 4:36pm On May 18, 2023
We give the best rate and also an Efficient Service. Get in touch with us right now.
Re: XEEDEE EXCHANGE NOW OFFER ALL TYPES OF CHECKOUT by AdroTape: 7:54pm On May 18, 2023
$1000 Skrill fund needed

Quote me with your rate

I am ready to send Naira first if you're genuine or we can use escrow

Can buy in any bit. Even $1

Bring Skrill fund

My rate depends on what you have

Starting from N620 to N700

Quote me with your rate. Remember, I can send Naira first if you're genuine, because my account is new
Re: XEEDEE EXCHANGE NOW OFFER ALL TYPES OF CHECKOUT by Xeedee: 1:05pm On May 19, 2023
AdroTape:
$1000 Skrill fund needed

Quote me with your rate

I am ready to send Naira first if you're genuine or we can use escrow

Can buy in any bit. Even $1

Bring Skrill fund

My rate depends on what you have

Starting from N620 to N700

Quote me with your rate. Remember, I can send Naira first if you're genuine, because my account is new

You can chat me up for Skrill fund. It's available. But next time, try to create your own thread and don't advertise on people's thread, it's not done that way here.
My whatsapp number is
+56 956163754
Re: XEEDEE EXCHANGE NOW OFFER ALL TYPES OF CHECKOUT by Xeedee: 9:01am On May 20, 2023
Weekends are for faster deals. Do good to chat us up for a tremendous weekend deal
Re: XEEDEE EXCHANGE NOW OFFER ALL TYPES OF CHECKOUT by Xeedee: 9:43pm On May 21, 2023
Xeedee:

WhatsApp contact below
+56 956163754
Re: XEEDEE EXCHANGE NOW OFFER ALL TYPES OF CHECKOUT by Xeedee: 5:55pm On May 22, 2023
Xeedee:
We are proud to announce to you all that XEEDE EXCHANGE now OFFERS online checkout on eBay, Amazon, AliExpress and all other online sites that checkout is available. Our rate is always the best just like our Ecurrency exchange rates and also we can ship to your preferred address or we can use our address and ship your items directly to your location here in Nigeria..

WhatsApp contact below
+56 956163754
Re: XEEDEE EXCHANGE NOW OFFER ALL TYPES OF CHECKOUT by Xeedee: 7:16am On May 23, 2023
WE ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOU
Re: XEEDEE EXCHANGE NOW OFFER ALL TYPES OF CHECKOUT by Xeedee: 5:06pm On May 23, 2023
Xeedee:

WhatsApp contact below
+56 956163754
Re: XEEDEE EXCHANGE NOW OFFER ALL TYPES OF CHECKOUT by Xeedee: 7:03am On May 24, 2023
MORNING GUYS. MID-WEEK TRANSACTIONS REMAINS STRESSLESS. CONTACT US AS USUAL
Re: XEEDEE EXCHANGE NOW OFFER ALL TYPES OF CHECKOUT by Xeedee: 9:35pm On May 24, 2023
Xeedee:

WhatsApp contact below
+56 956163754
Re: XEEDEE EXCHANGE NOW OFFER ALL TYPES OF CHECKOUT by Xeedee: 6:56am On May 25, 2023
Good morning to you all. We are on sit
Re: XEEDEE EXCHANGE NOW OFFER ALL TYPES OF CHECKOUT by Xeedee: 8:48am On May 25, 2023
Xeedee:

WhatsApp contact below
+56 956163754
Re: XEEDEE EXCHANGE NOW OFFER ALL TYPES OF CHECKOUT by Xeedee: 1:05pm On May 25, 2023
WE ARE STILL TAKING ORDERS
Re: XEEDEE EXCHANGE NOW OFFER ALL TYPES OF CHECKOUT by Xeedee: 6:11am On May 26, 2023
Xeedee:

WhatsApp contact below
+56 956163754
Re: XEEDEE EXCHANGE NOW OFFER ALL TYPES OF CHECKOUT by Xeedee: 1:29pm On May 28, 2023
Xeedee:
We are proud to announce to you all that XEEDE EXCHANGE now OFFERS online checkout on eBay, Amazon, AliExpress and all other online sites that checkout is available. Our rate is always the best just like our Ecurrency exchange rates and also we can ship to your preferred address or we can use our address and ship your items directly to your location here in Nigeria..

WhatsApp contact below
+56 956163754
Re: XEEDEE EXCHANGE NOW OFFER ALL TYPES OF CHECKOUT by Xeedee: 9:34am On May 29, 2023
We are available
Re: XEEDEE EXCHANGE NOW OFFER ALL TYPES OF CHECKOUT by Xeedee: 2:27pm On May 30, 2023
Xeedee:

WhatsApp contact below
+56 956163754
Re: XEEDEE EXCHANGE NOW OFFER ALL TYPES OF CHECKOUT by ajsans: 12:21pm On May 31, 2023
XEEDEE EXCHANGE have refused to send my money, blocked me on WhatsApp after receiving payment and refused to pick his calls after 24 hours of me making payment. This is a clear fraud, and I will be involving the police into this.

I will advise nairalanders to be careful doing business with XEEDEE EXCHANGE

(1) (Reply)

Get High Quality Voiceover Recordings In English, Ibo, Hausa, And, Yoruba! / Being A Data Vendor / FULL LIST: Five Longest-serving African Presidents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.