Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

I Have #7m Naira. Need Advice On 2 Cars To Buy For Purpose Of BOLT. (belgium New - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Have #7m Naira. Need Advice On 2 Cars To Buy For Purpose Of BOLT. (belgium New (2850 Views)

9 Cheapest Toyota Cars You Can Buy For ₦1 Million Or Less / 2 Cars Bought in June That Passed Vincheck / We Just Bought 2 Cars That Passed A Vincheck! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have #7m Naira. Need Advice On 2 Cars To Buy For Purpose Of BOLT. (belgium New by BlissfulHeart43: 2:31pm On May 16, 2023
I Have about #6m - #7m Naira. I Need advice on 2 cars to buy for Purpose of BOLT/UBER business .
I want Belgium new cars. I have ZERO ideas about cars, so will be needing your expertise and experienced counsel.
If possible, you can drop contacts if you are a verified car dealer here.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Have #7m Naira. Need Advice On 2 Cars To Buy For Purpose Of BOLT. (belgium New by MRDEE01: 2:34pm On May 16, 2023
Buy a sharp Nigerian used 2014/corolla then go for honda city with the balance

1 Like

Re: I Have #7m Naira. Need Advice On 2 Cars To Buy For Purpose Of BOLT. (belgium New by Keedyreal: 3:01pm On May 16, 2023
Boss are u in lagos i can be ur rider since i am already on the uber platform. if u need rider we can see p2p and u can also knw my environment. kindly help a brother 0.7.0.2.5.9.6.0.8.3.9

4 Likes

Re: I Have #7m Naira. Need Advice On 2 Cars To Buy For Purpose Of BOLT. (belgium New by iboboyswag(m): 4:02pm On May 16, 2023
BlissfulHeart43:
I Have about #6m - #7m Naira. I Need advice on 2 cars to buy for Purpose of BOLT/UBER business .
I want Belgium new cars. I have ZERO ideas about cars, so will be needing your expertise and experienced counsel.
Thanks

If you are not driving for yourself, don't try it. Use your money for other ventures.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have #7m Naira. Need Advice On 2 Cars To Buy For Purpose Of BOLT. (belgium New by PapaNnamdi: 4:10pm On May 16, 2023
The business is not as it used to be, no thanks to new platforms that have crashed fare pices,

Use that 7million do something else,

I am talking from experience

20 Likes

Re: I Have #7m Naira. Need Advice On 2 Cars To Buy For Purpose Of BOLT. (belgium New by Fatbam003: 4:20pm On May 16, 2023
You should not invest 7m on a business you are inexperienced at. You should not buy a car and give someone for Uber business it always end in had I known. Be warned

20 Likes

Re: I Have #7m Naira. Need Advice On 2 Cars To Buy For Purpose Of BOLT. (belgium New by SHEGZYDONIAA: 4:24pm On May 16, 2023
I’m a verified car importer/dealer.. but to be honest, due to the high cost of clearing 7m won’t be enough for 2 cars.. except you are buying tokunbo cars that has been on ground for more than a year.. if you’re interested in knowing more you can contact me on 08067550281 I’m available on WhatsApp
Re: I Have #7m Naira. Need Advice On 2 Cars To Buy For Purpose Of BOLT. (belgium New by chiihekwoaba(m): 4:29pm On May 16, 2023
I have a very clean tokunbo standard 2013 Toyota Camry for 4.7m...u can call me on 08171067748
BlissfulHeart43:
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have #7m Naira. Need Advice On 2 Cars To Buy For Purpose Of BOLT. (belgium New by GeneralZodd(m): 5:13pm On May 16, 2023
BlissfulHeart43:
Thanks
Go into buying and selling. You won't make back #7 m on time. It might take 10 years to recover your capital talkless of making profits

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have #7m Naira. Need Advice On 2 Cars To Buy For Purpose Of BOLT. (belgium New by uncleck: 5:20pm On May 16, 2023
2006 Honda Civic is perfect. That amount can get two of it.

1 Like

Re: I Have #7m Naira. Need Advice On 2 Cars To Buy For Purpose Of BOLT. (belgium New by chccho(m): 6:12pm On May 16, 2023
How can u have 7m and the best biz u can think of is bolt/uber!!! There are a thousand and one better, profitable things u can do with 7m and make as much as 50% profit so think deeper...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have #7m Naira. Need Advice On 2 Cars To Buy For Purpose Of BOLT. (belgium New by Doris4ever(m): 6:50pm On May 16, 2023
BlissfulHeart43:
Thanks

You can consider getting Corolla or Camry 03-06, those car are perfect for Uber/bolt business.

I'm available for rental/HP Incase you want to give the cars out. This is my contact 07025326910

1 Like

Re: I Have #7m Naira. Need Advice On 2 Cars To Buy For Purpose Of BOLT. (belgium New by Pious101: 7:08pm On May 16, 2023
chccho:
How can u have 7m and the best biz u can think of is bolt/uber!!! There are a thousand and one better, profitable things u can do with 7m and make as much as 50% profit so think deeper...
such as

4 Likes

Re: I Have #7m Naira. Need Advice On 2 Cars To Buy For Purpose Of BOLT. (belgium New by Doris4ever(m): 7:09pm On May 16, 2023
BlissfulHeart43:
Thanks

I will personally recommend gazzuzz to help you with inspection and procurement of the cars. Contact him, he is well known and trusted car guru on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: I Have #7m Naira. Need Advice On 2 Cars To Buy For Purpose Of BOLT. (belgium New by Whois(m): 7:18pm On May 16, 2023
Rider and indriver don cast e-hailing app so i will suggest you get a car in the range of 2m, do comprehensive Insurance on the cars, get better 3 in 1 dash cam. Use the remaining money for other maintenance/business
Re: I Have #7m Naira. Need Advice On 2 Cars To Buy For Purpose Of BOLT. (belgium New by Doris4ever(m): 7:25pm On May 16, 2023
iboboyswag:

If you are not driving for yourself, don't try it. Use your money for other venture.

Several Uber/bolt partners are still doing well in the business. Beside which business can you do without ups and downs in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: I Have #7m Naira. Need Advice On 2 Cars To Buy For Purpose Of BOLT. (belgium New by Doris4ever(m): 7:28pm On May 16, 2023
chccho:

Oya recommend another business without challenges to him.

There is no business that's problem free. Uber/bolt is still very relevant. Transportation generally can NEVER die as long as humans keep moving from point A to B.

2 Likes

Re: I Have #7m Naira. Need Advice On 2 Cars To Buy For Purpose Of BOLT. (belgium New by Doris4ever(m): 7:29pm On May 16, 2023
Whois:
Rider and indriver don cast e-hailing app so i will suggest you get a car in the range of 2m, do comprehensive Insurance on the cars, get better 3 in 1 dash cam. Use the remaining money for other maintenance/business

Good suggestion here
Re: I Have #7m Naira. Need Advice On 2 Cars To Buy For Purpose Of BOLT. (belgium New by chccho(m): 7:32pm On May 16, 2023
Doris4ever:

There is no business that's problem free. Uber/bolt is still very relevant. Transportation generally can NEVER die as long as humans keep moving from point A to B.
So 7m on 2cars!!!! What will be the return per month on each? When will he break even?
With 3.5m u can venture into plantain farming and and recoup that + about 50% profit within 12months and still have your 3.5m untouched
I think uber/taxify is profitable if u are driving yourself

2 Likes

Re: I Have #7m Naira. Need Advice On 2 Cars To Buy For Purpose Of BOLT. (belgium New by buygala(m): 7:37pm On May 16, 2023
BlissfulHeart43:
Thanks

Don't listen to the naysayers

Put your money in an accessible account.. Travel to the North with someone very knowledgeable in cars, preferably your kin, Kano or Katsina in particular, and seek out very neat specimens of the 2008 or 2009 Honda Civic.. You go get am at most 1.6-1-8m each.. You should be able to get 3 of such Civics for that your 7m and still more than enough left over for their moving back to your base, minor fixes, registration and miscellaneous...Some of the vehicles in those areas are practically toks and are well maintained because the average Northerner dey maintain moto die..

No too worry about custom papers.. Don't register the vehicle with brand new plates.. The VIO in those states will legit register the vehicle even with 2nd hand 5-year old plates whose original vehicles have been either scrapped or totalled in an accident.. They will format that plate's data on the reg database and register your vehicle on the plates.. if customs see your moto plates and coupled with its age, dem no go even look you twice... Make sure you register in those Northern States like Bauchi, Katsina, Kano, Plateau or even Abuja.. Police for South dey dey very careful with vehicles with such plates because dem no dey too sure which influential Northerner has a stake or owns such vehicle.. Carry Katsina plates enter Lag make you see as popo go dey avoid you grin.. Complete the scare by putting Muslim prayer mat for back windscreen if you wish grin

I would advice the vehicles from different vendors and not let any of the vendors that you are looking to buy 4 of such vehicles, for security purposes wey you suppose understand.. Spread your purchase across like 3 Northern states if possible, because most car dealers in a state know each other and spread info among themselves...

After the purchase and washing and setting the vehicles, quietly install a tracker on them, and programme a duplicate key for each vehicle... and then give them out on hire purchase only.. And insist on the hiree dropping a non-refundable fee of at least 700k, then a weekly remittance of maybe 40k until he pays off maybe 2.2m or whatever price you consider fit for the vehicle , which if not paid 3 times entitles you to repossess the vehicle and the initial 700k will be forfeited by hiree. Find a good lawyer to help you with the details on that and a watertight agreement to that effect .... And yes, hiree will be responsible for all repairs and servicing of the vehicle... Whether e use am for bolt uber, or use am dey carry people go drop for hellfire, or even park am for house dey look am like TV, e no concern you.. Your own is that his weekly payments shouldn't slip at most 3 times.. Any mezevu, you track your vehicle down and repossess it.. No look anybody face.

Of course you won't tell hirer you have installed tracker in vehicle or that you have a duplicate key for the vehicle .. Hirer fails to pay you as agreed, you quietly track down the vehicle and repossess it back to your house.. Nigerians are very useless people.. If you no use wisdom and a bit of wickedness deal with them, dem go send you go village...

I know this because I have quite a number of vehicles given out on hire purchase.. And na so I do am... Till date, I am good.nothing concern me with repair and maintenance or say VIO catch driver.. Na my weekly cash concern me even if hiree say im entire lineage die .. .. I am so paranoid I installed two trackers in my vehicles.. One in the general area wey Pesin fit see and another far inside the engine firewall.. U go almost dismantle the moto before you fit see that one.. . . One time I had to track one of my vehlces all the way to Badagry all the way from Abuja, when hirer disappeared without trace for weeks.. E shock am as I knock for im house with Anti-robbery squad from Abuja.. And Nigga just paid 600k initial deposit for hire purchase and disappeared 2 weeks after grin.. His pregnant wife cried and begged for her thieving husband, but I sha do the tin wey dey my mind.. Last I checked, nigga caught chronic hepatitis in prison...

31 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Have #7m Naira. Need Advice On 2 Cars To Buy For Purpose Of BOLT. (belgium New by Doris4ever(m): 7:39pm On May 16, 2023
chccho:

So 7m on 2cars!!!! What will be the return per month on each? When will he break even?
With 3.5m u can venture into plantain farming and and recoup that + about 50% profit within 12months and still have your 3.5m untouched
I think uber/taxify is profitable if u are driving yourself

Which plantain farming grin, better say what you know not them say. If the op buy 2 cars and put them on HP he will recover his money with profit within 2yrs and some Months. Venturing into plantain farming is not 100% risk free as you have made it seem. Several factors can make him not recover half of his investment on plantain.

I farmed maize and soya beans last year in Saki in Oyo state after I lost my job. I'm still counting my losses as we speak. I could not even recover my capital.

2 Likes

Re: I Have #7m Naira. Need Advice On 2 Cars To Buy For Purpose Of BOLT. (belgium New by Fatbam003: 8:04pm On May 16, 2023
Doris4ever:

oga listen, in as much as you are not driving the car yourself as the owner, forget profit by the time they are done with the car sorry will be the case.

2 Likes

Re: I Have #7m Naira. Need Advice On 2 Cars To Buy For Purpose Of BOLT. (belgium New by chccho(m): 8:10pm On May 16, 2023
Doris4ever:

Which plantain farming grin, better say what you know not them say. If the op buy 2 cars and put them on HP he will recover his money with profit within 2yrs and some Months. Venturing into plantain farming is not 100% risk free as you have made it seem. Several factors can make him not recover half of his investment on plantain.

I farmed maize and soya beans last year in Saki in Oyo state after I lost my job. I'm still counting my losses as we speak. I could not even recover my capital.
Y should I wait 2yrs to recover 7m?? When I can recover within a year or a year at most with 50% margin.
How much ROI will the cars bring back?
Mind u I said only 3. 5m of 7m should be invested.
Whatever the case is its not wise in my own opinion to invest 7m on transportation biz in Nigeria.
Re: I Have #7m Naira. Need Advice On 2 Cars To Buy For Purpose Of BOLT. (belgium New by nurey(m): 8:11pm On May 16, 2023
You get 7m you wan buy corolla with AC when you can toks dyna 2.5ton for 4.5m, enter delta dey load wood at 25k per trip, do it 5 times that's 125k a day. If you can get 3 gig a week no be juju be that

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have #7m Naira. Need Advice On 2 Cars To Buy For Purpose Of BOLT. (belgium New by chccho(m): 8:12pm On May 16, 2023
Fatbam003:
oga listen, in as much as you are not driving the car yourself as the owner, forget profit by the time they are done with the car sorry will be the case.
If u dey tell them, they no go hear word na strong head dem go dey do.
The day u buy a car and put it on the road the value has already started dropping immediately. If u are driving yourself better, if u are not driving yourself danger!!!

1 Like

Re: I Have #7m Naira. Need Advice On 2 Cars To Buy For Purpose Of BOLT. (belgium New by chccho(m): 8:18pm On May 16, 2023
buygala:

Put your money in an accessible account.. Travel to the North with someone very knowledgeable in cars, preferably your kin, Kano or Katsina in particular, and seek out very neat specimens of the 2008 or 2009 Honda Civic.. You go get am at most 1.6-1-8m each.. You should be able to get 3 of such Civics for that your 7m and still more than enough left over for their moving back to your base, minor fixes, registration and miscellaneous...Some of the vehicles in those areas are practically toks and are well maintained because the average Northerner dey maintain moto die..

No too worry about custom papers.. Don't register the vehicle with brand new plates.. The VIO in those states will legit register the vehicle even with 2nd hand 5-year old plates whose original vehicles have been either scrapped or totalled in an accident.. That will format that plate's data on the reg database and register yours on the plates.. if customs see your moto plates and coupled with its age, dem no go even look you twice... Make sure you register in those Northern States like Bauchi, Katsina, Kano, Plateau or even Abuja.. Police for South dey dey very careful with vehicles with such plates because dem no dey too sure which influential Northerner has a stake or owns such vehicle.. Carry Katsina plates enter Lag make you see as popo go dey avoid you grin.. Complete the scare by putting Muslim prayer mat for back windscreen if you wish grin

I would advice the vehicles from different vendors and not let any of the vendors that you are looking to buy 4 of such vehicles, for security purposes wey you suppose understand.. Spread your purchase across like 3 Northern states if possible, because most car dealers in a state know each other and spread info among themselves...

After the purchase and washing and setting the vehicles, quietly install a tracker on them, and programme a duplicate key for each vehicle... and then give them out on hire purchase only.. And insist on the hirer dropping a non-refundable fee of at least 700k, then a weekly remittance of maybe 40k until he pays off maybe 2.2m or whatever price you consider fit for the vehicle , which if not paid 3 times entitles you to repossess the vehicle and the initial 700k will be forfeited by hirer.. Find a good lawyer to help you with the details on that and a watertight agreement to that effect .... And yes, hirer will be responsible for all repairs and servicing of the vehicle... Whether e use am for bolt uber, or use am dey carry people go drop for shellfire, or even park am for house dey look am like TV, e no concern you.. Your own is that his weekly payments shouldn't slip at most 3 times.. Any mezevu, you track your vehicle down and repossess it.. No look anybody face.

Of course you won't tell hirer you have installed tracker in vehicle or that you have a duplicate key for the vehicle .. Hirer fails to pay you as agreed, you quietly track down the vehicle and repossess it back to your house.. Nigerians are very useless people.. If you no use wisdom and a bit of wickedness deal with them, dem go send you go village...

I know this because I have quite a number of vehicles given out on hire purchase.. And na so I do am... Till date, I am good... I am so paranoid I installed two trackers in my vehicles.. One in the general area wey Pesin for see and another far inside the engine firewall.. U go almost dismantle the moto before you fit see that one.. . . One time I had to track one of my vehlces all the way to Badagry all the way from Abuja, when hirer disappeared without trace for weeks.. E shock am as I knock for im house with Anti-robbery squad from Abuja.. And Nigga just paid 600k initial deposit for hire purchase and disappeared 2 weeks after grin.. His pregnant wife cried and begged for her thieving husband, but I sha do the tin wey dey my mind.. Last I checked, nigga caught chronic hepatitis in prison...
Interesting story but this kain wahala no come too much like this Person no go get rest of mknd oo!!

2 Likes

Re: I Have #7m Naira. Need Advice On 2 Cars To Buy For Purpose Of BOLT. (belgium New by buygala(m): 8:24pm On May 16, 2023
chccho:

Interesting story but this kain wahala no come too much like this Person no go get rest of mknd oo!!

I have enough peace of mind.. Notin consyn me with maintenance or repairs, or say Army hold Driver for Garki.. After the initial deposit, I expect not to be disturbed except with my weekly alerts from hiree.

Na hiree of my moto wey do anyhow go troway im peace of mind..

But that's not to say I haven't been really lenient on some hirees who I see genuinely need help.. I have written off 400k balance of a hiree and gave him full ownership of the vehicle.. Dude never even defaulted on his weekly payment even for a week for two years..Even me with my evil mind was really moved when sometime in the third year, he asked for a two week delay in his weekly remittance as his child was undergoing a life threatening sickness.. I just wrote off his 400k+ balance on the spot and transferred my aggression to other hirees grin.. No be say I too get moni, but e good make even demon dey do well sometimes.

10 Likes

Re: I Have #7m Naira. Need Advice On 2 Cars To Buy For Purpose Of BOLT. (belgium New by Djreloaded(m): 8:33pm On May 16, 2023
buygala:

No too worry about custom papers.. Don't register the vehicle with brand new plates.. The VIO in those states will legit register the vehicle even with 2nd hand 5-year old plates whose original vehicles have been either scrapped or totalled in an accident.. That will format that plate's data on the reg database and register yours on the plates.. if customs see your moto plates and coupled with its age, dem no go even look you twice... Make sure you register in those Northern States like Bauchi, Katsina, Kano, Plateau or even Abuja.. Police for South dey dey very careful with vehicles with such plates because dem no dey too sure which influential Northerner has a stake or owns such vehicle.. Carry Katsina plates enter Lag make you see as popo go dey avoid you grin.. Complete the scare by putting Muslim prayer mat for back windscreen if you wish grin

After the purchase and washing and setting the vehicles, quietly install a tracker on them, and programme a duplicate key for each vehicle... and then give them out on hire purchase only.. And insist on the hiree dropping a non-refundable fee of at least 700k, then a weekly remittance of maybe 40k until he pays off maybe 2.2m or whatever price you consider fit for the vehicle , which if not paid 3 times entitles you to repossess the vehicle and the initial 700k will be forfeited by hiree. Find a good lawyer to help you with the details on that and a watertight agreement to that effect .... And yes, hiree will be responsible for all repairs and servicing of the vehicle... Whether e use am for bolt uber, or use am dey carry people go drop for hellfire, or even park am for house dey look am like TV, e no concern you.. Your own is that his weekly payments shouldn't slip at most 3 times.. Any mezevu, you track your vehicle down and repossess it.. No look anybody face.

I know this because I have quite a number of vehicles given out on hire purchase.. And na so I do am... Till date, I am good.nothing concern me with repair and maintenance or say VIO catch driver.. Na my weekly cash concern me even if hirer say im entire lineage die .. .. I am so paranoid I installed two trackers in my vehicles.. One in the general area wey Pesin fit see and another far inside the engine firewall.. U go almost dismantle the moto before you fit see that one.. . . One time I had to track one of my vehlces all the way to Badagry all the way from Abuja, when hirer disappeared without trace for weeks.. E shock am as I knock for im house with Anti-robbery squad from Abuja.. And Nigga just paid 600k initial deposit for hire purchase and disappeared 2 weeks after grin.. His pregnant wife cried and begged for her thieving husband, but I sha do the tin wey dey my mind.. Last I checked, nigga caught chronic hepatitis in prison...
Who asked you for all these unnecessarily boring tales?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have #7m Naira. Need Advice On 2 Cars To Buy For Purpose Of BOLT. (belgium New by buygala(m): 8:36pm On May 16, 2023
Djreloaded:
Who asked you for all these unnecessarily boring tales?

I was addressing op and not your useless self, Oga DJ with the 2025 CLS grin

Op needs all the info, good or bad, relevant or irrelevant that he can get on the biz, to survive cheapskate criminals like yourself yeah?

8 Likes

Re: I Have #7m Naira. Need Advice On 2 Cars To Buy For Purpose Of BOLT. (belgium New by Djreloaded(m): 8:40pm On May 16, 2023
buygala:

I was addressing op, Oga DJ with the 2025 CLS grin

Op needs all the info, good or bad, relevant or irrelevant that he can get on the biz, to survive cheapskate criminals like yourself yeah?
Drop your irrelevant information in short piece, and stop concocting fictitious fantasies that no one believes.
Who dash monkey Banana?
Gtfoh clown.

9 Likes

Re: I Have #7m Naira. Need Advice On 2 Cars To Buy For Purpose Of BOLT. (belgium New by buygala(m): 8:43pm On May 16, 2023
Djreloaded:

Drop your irrelevant information in short piece, and stop concocting fictitious fantasies that no one believes.
Who dash monkey Banana?
Gtfoh clown.

No be Boeing or Marcopolo Bus I say I dey give out on hire purchase, you wretched Chimp...

If at this stage in your life, you no fit afford some small small civics here and there wey hardly pass price of new keke , go donate your body parts to your parents for ritual oniranu.

1 Like

Re: I Have #7m Naira. Need Advice On 2 Cars To Buy For Purpose Of BOLT. (belgium New by Djreloaded(m): 8:49pm On May 16, 2023
buygala:

No be Boeing or Marcopolo Bus I say I dey give out on hire purchase, you wretched Chimp...

If at this stage in your life, you no fit afford some small small civics here and there wey hardly pass price of new keke , go donate your body parts to your parents for ritual oniranu.
continue living in your delusional f?ckery.

Civics here and there with that dilapidated jalopy you drive?
Gtfoh again with your bullshit-ery..
You wan measure up with your papa?
I'm your daddy, and your daddy I will be forever.

Charge and bail regurgitated møron.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

For Sale: Honda Crv Ex 2004 Model - Make an offer today / 07 Nissan Murano,fully Loaded wit reverse camera,super Clean,best Price Ever / 1997 Toyota 4runner Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.