Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Police Arraign Seun Kuti In Court, Seek Order To Remand Him For 21 Days - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arraign Seun Kuti In Court, Seek Order To Remand Him For 21 Days (19501 Views)

Sacked Plateau PDP Lawmakers Return To Court, Seek Reinstatement / Lawyers Drag INEC, AGF To Court, Seek Disqualification Of Atiku, Tinubu, Obi / Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arraign Seun Kuti In Court, Seek Order To Remand Him For 21 Days by Blackman101: 4:55pm On May 16, 2023
The height of wickedness 21 days for what?

He has given police food na, useless people

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Police Arraign Seun Kuti In Court, Seek Order To Remand Him For 21 Days by WebSurfer(m): 4:55pm On May 16, 2023
grin
Re: Police Arraign Seun Kuti In Court, Seek Order To Remand Him For 21 Days by WAPINATION: 4:55pm On May 16, 2023
Going to jail is not peculiar to the Kuti’s…living the legacy you know’’
Re: Police Arraign Seun Kuti In Court, Seek Order To Remand Him For 21 Days by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:56pm On May 16, 2023
MasterJayJay:
Small slap that can't kill a mosquito is what they need 21 days to investigate.
Nigerian police force is really useless.
More useless than a tissue paper used to clean the ass after toilet.
Today as I was entering Anambra state from Niger state where I was serving as a corper,a police officer started searching all our luggage, because the driver didn't have 100 Naira note to give him.

1 Like

Re: Police Arraign Seun Kuti In Court, Seek Order To Remand Him For 21 Days by FireUpNow(m): 4:59pm On May 16, 2023
Ireportlive:
grin

What are they investigating for 21 days
Police needs to calm down and just forgive him

Make police seal with am. Why slap a man like you unto wetin? If Seun Kuti get liver make he go slap soldier make I see if he go withstand the beating he go get
Re: Police Arraign Seun Kuti In Court, Seek Order To Remand Him For 21 Days by nedekid: 5:04pm On May 16, 2023
Kai, they really want to deal with seun. What further are they investing that requires detaining him for 21 days? Hope the judge rejects their application.
Re: Police Arraign Seun Kuti In Court, Seek Order To Remand Him For 21 Days by eben97: 5:04pm On May 16, 2023
He has been granted bail, and polic asked to conclude Thier investigations under 48hrs, so he can't stay there for more than 5more hrs. Infact the magistrate asked the police to hands off the prosecution...that was a serious blow on them, else they would have messed up seun.But we all must learn to control our temper,wether high or low in the society.Slapping a uniform man on duty (may be)is a No no !, Offence not minidng ,there are ways to handle such.i even heard he was drunk...... If you can harase and slap a public officer in the glare public ,that also means your relatives and wife inclusive ain't safe with you.you really gat bad temper.GO FIX IT BEFORE IT COMES BACK TO FIX YOU !!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arraign Seun Kuti In Court, Seek Order To Remand Him For 21 Days by Jostoman: 5:05pm On May 16, 2023
21 days for what? its seems police have been looking for opportunity to wicked Kuti family.
Re: Police Arraign Seun Kuti In Court, Seek Order To Remand Him For 21 Days by Hotwest: 5:05pm On May 16, 2023
Patrickyemi:
Omo which kind beans I buy from mama Yetunde shop. I don cook this beans tire e no gree don. Na small thing remain make I break Matilda baci Guinness World Records
the kind hunger wey hold u 1hr be like 10hrs for your side

It's well
Re: Police Arraign Seun Kuti In Court, Seek Order To Remand Him For 21 Days by nedekid: 5:06pm On May 16, 2023
FireUpNow:

Make police seal with am. Why slap a man like you unto wetin? If Seun Kuti get liver make he go slap soldier make I see if he go withstand the beating he go get
Police no de slap people?
Wrong of seun to slap that police, but who never Bleep up before?
He has learnt his lesson.
Re: Police Arraign Seun Kuti In Court, Seek Order To Remand Him For 21 Days by Hotwest: 5:07pm On May 16, 2023
FireUpNow:

people dey slap soldiers and beat them up steady

This one he was just unfortunate to be caught on camera
Re: Police Arraign Seun Kuti In Court, Seek Order To Remand Him For 21 Days by nedekid: 5:08pm On May 16, 2023
Ireportlive:
grin

I taya. They just want to deal with him.
Re: Police Arraign Seun Kuti In Court, Seek Order To Remand Him For 21 Days by sukkot: 5:09pm On May 16, 2023
Patrickyemi:
Omo which kind beans I buy from mama Yetunde shop. I don cook this beans tire e no gree don. Na small thing remain make I break Matilda baci Guinness World Records
grin
Re: Police Arraign Seun Kuti In Court, Seek Order To Remand Him For 21 Days by GistFullGround: 5:11pm On May 16, 2023
Ireportlive:
grin

Seun even said that anyone found culpable must be indicted (Go & read his statement). So, why not allow the police to do its job?

Why are you crying more than the bereaved?

1 Like

Re: Police Arraign Seun Kuti In Court, Seek Order To Remand Him For 21 Days by Jostoman: 5:13pm On May 16, 2023
Ireportlive:
grin

its seem the police have been looking for opportunity to wicked kuti family before. What kind of nonsense 21days is that, if police have secret agenda to wicked him before this incident they should tell nigeria.
Re: Police Arraign Seun Kuti In Court, Seek Order To Remand Him For 21 Days by Sparkle777(f): 5:14pm On May 16, 2023
When I saw him walking into the station, something told me that him walking out will take months. Police are out to exact their pound of flesh, esp when I heard that the said cop was in a coma, how come? seun played into their hands, and the publicity will harm him more...
Get ready for a long time...
Re: Police Arraign Seun Kuti In Court, Seek Order To Remand Him For 21 Days by Sermwell(m): 5:14pm On May 16, 2023
Patrickyemi:
Who is Matilda??

Matilda ko
Maltina ni grin
Re: Police Arraign Seun Kuti In Court, Seek Order To Remand Him For 21 Days by dahnimoh(m): 5:15pm On May 16, 2023
He is following the foot steps of his father except that there's no record of his father sslapping the police.
Re: Police Arraign Seun Kuti In Court, Seek Order To Remand Him For 21 Days by safarilove(m): 5:18pm On May 16, 2023
Let justice prevails
Re: Police Arraign Seun Kuti In Court, Seek Order To Remand Him For 21 Days by hush15: 5:19pm On May 16, 2023
jaybenugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1445176/police-arraign-seun-kuti-court-seek-order-remand-21-days/

Do we understand what the police is trying to do? They trying to also show muscle else, I don't understand why they need remand him pending a directive from DPP and people wonder why they receive slaps.

Na the guy wey take picture of the slap I blame. One day, police will teach him too that police is not your friend. Meanwhile, if I am everybody ehn, I won't fight obi cos the end is not always good.
Re: Police Arraign Seun Kuti In Court, Seek Order To Remand Him For 21 Days by Jostoman: 5:21pm On May 16, 2023
Blackman101:
The height of wickedness 21 days for what?

He has given police food na, useless people
dont mind them, they are always active when the see people they are targeting,
Re: Police Arraign Seun Kuti In Court, Seek Order To Remand Him For 21 Days by Buffalo2(m): 5:22pm On May 16, 2023
No be so una papa do am ogbeni.
Re: Police Arraign Seun Kuti In Court, Seek Order To Remand Him For 21 Days by Risingblue008(m): 5:23pm On May 16, 2023
grin grin grin

Make him mind calm down
Make Dem keep am for corro-door
he no go believe him eyes if him see himself inside there
Re: Police Arraign Seun Kuti In Court, Seek Order To Remand Him For 21 Days by Streetmovement(m): 5:24pm On May 16, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Police arraign seun kuti in Court, seek order to remand him for 21 days for more beatings grin
Re: Police Arraign Seun Kuti In Court, Seek Order To Remand Him For 21 Days by Lukuluku69(m): 5:24pm On May 16, 2023
ChatterHouse:
Obi na your mate

Watery beans for another 21 days

The watery beans na small something. No Weed for 21 Days! Imagine the AGRO!?
Re: Police Arraign Seun Kuti In Court, Seek Order To Remand Him For 21 Days by joefelin2345: 5:25pm On May 16, 2023
ChatterHouse:
Obi na your mate

Is it bc he dared to expose your God father for being die hard Capitalist but contested under LP whose ideology tends to be Welfarism. No be 419 be that?
Re: Police Arraign Seun Kuti In Court, Seek Order To Remand Him For 21 Days by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:25pm On May 16, 2023
All this na initial gra gra....only Gid knows the kind of "funny" message the Nigerian police force wants to pass to the public
Re: Police Arraign Seun Kuti In Court, Seek Order To Remand Him For 21 Days by Jostoman: 5:28pm On May 16, 2023
ChatterHouse:
Obi na your mate

wether he supported obi or not the way police are going about it, its seem the police have been looking for a away to nail and wicked seun kuti even before the incident happen. The police are alway proactive when it comes to people they are targeting.
Re: Police Arraign Seun Kuti In Court, Seek Order To Remand Him For 21 Days by Dubetex96(m): 5:28pm On May 16, 2023
ChatterHouse:
Obi na your mate

u too like unnecessary vawulence
Re: Police Arraign Seun Kuti In Court, Seek Order To Remand Him For 21 Days by chessguru(m): 5:29pm On May 16, 2023
Re: Police Arraign Seun Kuti In Court, Seek Order To Remand Him For 21 Days by chessguru(m): 5:30pm On May 16, 2023
Jostoman:
wether he supported obi or not the way police are going about it, its seem the police have been looking for a away to nail and wicked him before the incident. They police are alway proactive when it comes to people they are targeting.
. Bail granted https://www.nairaland.com/7691365/seun-kuti-granted-bail-court

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I’m Ready To Testify Against Ibori Over $15m Bribe - Former EFCC Boss, Ribadu / Bayelsa APC In Crisis Over Jonathan’s Influence On Transition Committee / 2023: Why PDP Is Delaying Zoning Of Presidential Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.