Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Ooni Of Ife Takes 6th Wife, Olori Opeoluwa Elizabeth Akinmuda - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife Takes 6th Wife, Olori Opeoluwa Elizabeth Akinmuda (321 Views)

Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) / Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday / Alaafin’s Wife Olori Kafayat Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Takes 6th Wife, Olori Opeoluwa Elizabeth Akinmuda by Cruztvblog: 3:44pm On May 16, 2023
This is good news coming from the Royal Palace of Oodua in Ile-Ife. It is the news of the Arole Oduduwa Olofin Adimula, Ooni Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, the Ooni of Ife who has taken a new Olori. She is pretty Olori Opeoluwa Elizabeth Akinmuda.

The Ooni is so elated about his new Olori and he has already sent out invitation inviting dignitaries to the wedding thanksgiving service and reception of his Queen, Olori Opeoluwa Elizabeth Akinmuda.

The well crafted invitation notice dated 10th May 2023 invites family and friends to a Thanksgiving service and reception of his Queen scheduled to hold on Saturday 20th May 2023.

The event will be preceded by the traditional entry of the Queen into the ancient Ife Oodua Palace of Ile-Ife this Thursday

She is the 6th wife. The wedding has already been done. Kabiyeesi is just bringing her in officially and welcoming her in officially, explains a palace source to goldmynetv. See more posts [url] https://cruztvblognaija.com.ng/2023/05/16/ooni-of-ife-takes-6th-wife-olori-opeoluwa-elizabeth-akinmuda/[/url]

Re: Ooni Of Ife Takes 6th Wife, Olori Opeoluwa Elizabeth Akinmuda by sulakishop(m): 3:47pm On May 16, 2023
The story is getting boring to me....

Next!
Re: Ooni Of Ife Takes 6th Wife, Olori Opeoluwa Elizabeth Akinmuda by doggedfighter(f): 3:52pm On May 16, 2023
sulakishop:
The story is getting boring to me....

Next!

Honestly !

Same as Yul and Judy's matter. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gina Onyejiaka - First Woman To Represent Nigeria At Miss World In 1963 / How Do I Know My Values? I Felt Uncomfortable When That Question Was Thrown At M / Vibrant Culture Xmas Giveaway!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.